Xiaomi MIPAD 4

yapcc

Reaction score
I have updated to the latest China ROM and found out that the USB audio finally works. Finally able to use my Super XFI on the mi pad.

looney_saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Mipad 4 plus with 64GB good enough or better get the 128GB version? Mostly for games and YouTube watching. Maybe download some movies for the kids during long journey.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Mipad 4 plus with 64GB good enough or better get the 128GB version? Mostly for games and YouTube watching. Maybe download some movies for the kids during long journey.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
64gb is good enough. You can always use a microSD card which is very cheap right now ($20+ for 128GB)

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
64gb is good enough. You can always use a microSD card which is very cheap right now ($20+ for 128GB)

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT
Agreed. Unless you have a ton of apps and games that needs to be installed.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

limpingsim98

Reaction score
Send back to China means you send back yrself (pay own shipping back to China) or finer do it for you? Also how long have you had the unit? Kindly share more details.
Are units from finer coming with Miui10?

You can send back to Finer.

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am considering buying mipad 4 64GB on qoo10. Do you guys recommend the playstore installation service on qoo10? Its only $3.50 more, but i am coming more from angle of receiving a sealed set.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I would prefer a sealed set any day especially since I know the instructions to install Google Play store is available from official sources. I bought both mipad 4 sets as sealed and installed it myself. Just have to follow the instructions by reading them clearly.

Hi guys,

I am considering buying mipad 4 64GB on qoo10. Do you guys recommend the playstore installation service on qoo10? Its only $3.50 more, but i am coming more from angle of receiving a sealed set.

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would prefer a sealed set any day especially since I know the instructions to install Google Play store is available from official sources. I bought both mipad 4 sets as sealed and installed it myself. Just have to follow the instructions by reading them clearly.
Thanks!!!

You bought it via qoo10 also? Which seller?

osh6

Reaction score
Thanks!!!

You bought it via qoo10 also? Which seller?

Ya, sealed set is better considering that there are many complaints about their pre installed playstore.
downloaded and Installed the google installer from here https://en.miui.com/thread-3099132-1-1.html, just follow the instruction to install and allow all permission for all Google Play Store, Google Framework and other Google Play Store related Apps, no issue at all.
I bought my Mipad 4 Wifi 4/64 from finer at qoo10

Last edited:

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
I wonder what is the fetish with sealed sets since we all know, item can be opened and shop sealed again. Not too much trouble to seal anything.

Especially if the set comes with 1 mth shop warranty, they will definitely want to make sure the set are cosmetically and internally functioning before resealing and sell with that shop warranty.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.