[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The luggage people anyhow throw one leh.

Add extra bubble wrap inside, box not nice nvm..My yamato box also check in and stick fragile..Come out at SG still swee swee..The corners not even flat..

Air fryer...
Voltage same?
But savings compared to ur pots...
Is nothing.

Ya, universal voltage..100-240v..

Their BIC Camera also si bei power, those woman's hair curler got so many of them and they list down the voltage specification on the price label..

Savings for the fryer if not wrong is about 200+...SG selling near $400, my friend saw dunno BIC simi sales going for about S$170..

Dreamy C

Reaction score
$7k for summer is chicken feet leh.. His one month salary nia.

That time I stay hk hotel $120/night lor..so I make full use keep bathing since the weather is very hot anyway. :(

Very tempted to go Japan..dont know when can find someone to go with me.. :(:(

Japan ex leh... Transport ex, flight ex. I wanna go too but so ex... Must save hard... Think maybe I can go in Year 2017 for Cherry Blossom or Autumn Leaves. :s13:

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan ex leh... Transport ex, flight ex. I wanna go too but so ex... Must save hard... Think maybe I can go in Year 2017 for Cherry Blossom or Autumn Leaves. :s13:

Garfield just need to empty his big cats then can go Japan liao.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Garfield just need to empty his big cats then can go Japan liao.

Those coins in the cats wont be spend rah.. :s13:

Already have a bottle of $888 worth of $1 coins..Started 2nd bottle..Move house then will move the coins into the 3 cats riao..

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot spend??? o_O

The objective is to fill up those 3 cats with $1 coin..The 2 smaller one can hold $300 worth of $1..So i have excess of $288 which would be use to fill up the big one and continue filling until it's full and probably stop by then..

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those coins in the cats wont be spend rah.. :s13:

Already have a bottle of $888 worth of $1 coins..Started 2nd bottle..Move house then will move the coins into the 3 cats riao..
How u monitor $888? U accumulate 888 pcs then u feed the cat or once a while u pour out to count if hit 888?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u monitor $888? U accumulate 888 pcs then u feed the cat or once a while u pour out to count if hit 888?

That time was curious at how much those 2 small cats can hold so we emptied the whole bottle, count it up and it hit $888 exactly then slot it into the cats to confirm..Turns out to be $300 each then remove those coins and put them back into the bottle.. Scotchtape the opening and label $888 on it then started another one..

The 1st bottle was $900+, change and deposited into bank..$888 is 2nd bottle so now technically is the 3rd..

There's another bottle of just loose change, filling up 3rd bottle now..Once fill will change and deposit into the bank but usually hit about $300 per bottle..

Last edited:

Dreamy C

Reaction score
That time was curious at how much those 2 small cats can hold so we emptied the whole bottle, count it up and it hit $888 exactly then slot it into the cats to confirm..Turns out to be $300 each then remove those coins and put them back into the bottle.. Scotchtape the opening and label $888 on it then started another one..

The 1st bottle was $900+, change and deposited into bank..$888 is 2nd bottle so now technically is the 3rd..

There's another bottle of just loose change, filling up 3rd bottle now..Once fill will change and deposit into the bank but usually hit about $300 per bottle..

Now I understand why Whisper say you can just empty them and go Japan... Lol...

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is this what married couples do nowadays? :s13:

Wow.. U must have a lot of cash transaction in order to get so many $1 coins.

I think $888, I will stack and miscount many times. :(

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this what married couples do nowadays? :s13:

Wow.. U must have a lot of cash transaction in order to get so many $1 coins.

I think $888, I will stack and miscount many times. :(

Not really, sometimes she contributes sometimes dont..I will just empty my pockets once i reach home and dump the coins in..

$1 is easy..10 coins per stack..

Initially just a small container to hold the coins, if want go down buy small stuff just take from there..And then it became a bottle habit..My fren last time has a big bowl of $1 coin, he counted it to be about $3k.. :s13:

Last edited:

Dreamy C

Reaction score
Not really, sometimes she contributes sometimes dont..I will just empty my pockets once i reach home and dump the coins in..

$1 is easy..10 coins per stack..

Initially just a small container to hold the coins, if want go down buy small stuff just take from there..And then it became a bottle habit..My fren last time has a big bowl of $1 coin, he counted it to be about $3k.. :s13:

This shows that little adds up... me motivated to do the same after reading all these!!! :s13:

1xtreme

Reaction score
Just went to collect the free amusement park ticket yesterday. Which one of these 13 below would you recommend to go from Taipei? Thks
8大森林乐园
九族文化村
小丁当科学游乐园
尖山埤江南度假村
西湖度假村
东势林场度假村
香格里拉乐园
泰雅度假村
野柳海洋世界
云仙乐园
顽皮世界
花莲海洋公园
六福村

jervinthq

Reaction score
Just went to collect the free amusement park ticket yesterday. Which one of these 13 below would you recommend to go from Taipei? Thks
8大森林乐园
九族文化村
小丁当科学游乐园
尖山埤江南度假村
西湖度假村
东势林场度假村
香格里拉乐园
泰雅度假村
野柳海洋世界
云仙乐园
顽皮世界
花莲海洋公园
六福村

Hi, so the amusement park tix admits you to one of the following places, or do u have to choose one of the places when you're at the taiwan visitor association? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.