www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Taiwan (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/taiwan-291/)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/taiwan-291/%5Bofficial%5D-taiwan-guide-taiwan-related-matters-part-8-a-5599505.html)

cacafoo 12-04-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilster (Post 107403702)
checking what is the current freebies from taiwan tourism board ah ?

Just changed,bus ticket and woc discount coupon

calkel20 12-04-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegitto (Post 107403440)
ur praying stuff is taoism or buddhism?
Wat stuff u wanna find?

Most temple got sell the generic praying items like incense sticks, incense paper, tea leaves, flowers etc. Unless u wanna buy special items..

There's a street next to taipei longshan temple sell a lot of praying stuff and status

If u want more buddhism items, go to 全德佛教文物.. Its at taipei 光复南路 which is inbetween 八德路 section 3 and 4

Taichung also have 全德(main branch), but i never been to that one

光復南路。
Long shan sure have.
But like you said, which one in specific.
Mazu should be consider Taoism ba.

shirleyblu 13-04-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegitto (Post 107403440)
ur praying stuff is taoism or buddhism?
Wat stuff u wanna find?

Most temple got sell the generic praying items like incense sticks, incense paper, tea leaves, flowers etc. Unless u wanna buy special items..

There's a street next to taipei longshan temple sell a lot of praying stuff and status

If u want more buddhism items, go to 全德佛教文物.. Its at taipei 光复南路 which is inbetween 八德路 section 3 and 4

Taichung also have 全德(main branch), but i never been to that one

Looking for both taoism and Buddhism stuffs.
Was told to go and look for some wood beads for praying.

Thank you

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

shirleyblu 13-04-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calkel20 (Post 107411185)
光復南路。
Long shan sure have.
But like you said, which one in specific.
Mazu should be consider Taoism ba.

Shld be taoism but was told to go look for some wood beads for praying.

Thank you.

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

calkel20 13-04-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirleyblu (Post 107418216)
Shld be taoism but was told to go look for some wood beads for praying.

Thank you.

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Taipei underground mall should have. Saw it.

flyingeagles 13-04-2017 10:48 AM

Is there any tAiwan coupon websites? Similar to Korea Trazy or seoultravelpass or even their govt official travel site has coupon for Travellers.

Any of such for Taiwan?
Or like Carousell where I can get theme park tickets at cheaper price? Am looking at Formosa cultural village theme park near sun moon lake

ixora2007 13-04-2017 11:15 AM

Can the bigger cab (eg, Toyota Wish) take 6 pax if i just flag for them off the street?

greatpoke 13-04-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingeagles (Post 107419499)
Is there any tAiwan coupon websites? Similar to Korea Trazy or seoultravelpass or even their govt official travel site has coupon for Travellers.

Any of such for Taiwan?
Or like Carousell where I can get theme park tickets at cheaper price? Am looking at Formosa cultural village theme park near sun moon lake

I hear people saying klook. Maybe can try ?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

twosix 13-04-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ixora2007 (Post 107419974)
Can the bigger cab (eg, Toyota Wish) take 6 pax if i just flag for them off the street?

What I've seem is the 3rd rows are mostly folded down.

BigMonkey 13-04-2017 02:49 PM

in page 2

StarBeans 13-04-2017 02:56 PM

Anyone bought Chiate stuff before?

i want to buy individual pack instead of box of 6,12,20..Was wondering if the expiry date is printed on the individual packs.

calkel20 13-04-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarBeans (Post 107423826)
Anyone bought Chiate stuff before?

i want to buy individual pack instead of box of 6,12,20..Was wondering if the expiry date is printed on the individual packs.

Yes they should be like out milo sachets.
Anyway expiry quite short too, so buy towards end of trip.

Vegitto 13-04-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarBeans (Post 107423826)
Anyone bought Chiate stuff before?

i want to buy individual pack instead of box of 6,12,20..Was wondering if the expiry date is printed on the individual packs.

should be. But if its not, the expiry date is abt 14 days away from the day its baked (usually the day u buy or the day before)

calkel20 13-04-2017 03:40 PM

Oh yes, last week went 點水樓。
Ate their beef noodles, ask my wife worth it boh, she says ok la for that quality but noodles a little little.

http://i64.tinypic.com/35n0wlv.jpg

Actually wanted to eat dtf xlb but 45 min ain't gonna work out for us, so we went 點水樓instead which has highly acclaimed xlb, better than dtf.

calkel20 13-04-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegitto (Post 107424654)
should be. But if its not, the expiry date is abt 14 days away from the day its baked (usually the day u buy or the day before)

Or some as short as 7 days long due to 裏頭的餡不耐放。


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.