www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Taiwan (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/taiwan-291/)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/taiwan-291/%5Bofficial%5D-taiwan-guide-taiwan-related-matters-part-8-a-5599505.html)

StarBeans 13-04-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calkel20 (Post 107424493)
Yes they should be like out milo sachets.
Anyway expiry quite short too, so buy towards end of trip.

Tks. Coz i buying single pack of different variety to try. A bit hard to remember all the expiry date if not printed on package.

StarBeans 13-04-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegitto (Post 107424654)
should be. But if its not, the expiry date is abt 14 days away from the day its baked (usually the day u buy or the day before)

I went their online store. Some 4, some 8, some 15 days.. too many to remember.

calkel20 13-04-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarBeans (Post 107425119)
Tks. Coz i buying single pack of different variety to try. A bit hard to remember all the expiry date if not printed on package.

Ya. U asked us, we also not sure. Before buying them, check lor.

Vegitto 13-04-2017 04:25 PM

I never jiak dianshuilou before :(

calkel20 13-04-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegitto (Post 107425469)
I never jiak dianshuilou before :(

U should try.
I have not jiak yongkang ones before.
LoL!

Vegitto 13-04-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calkel20 (Post 107425904)
U should try.
I have not jiak yongkang ones before.
LoL!

i always say wanna go jiak but end up never go one

calkel20 13-04-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegitto (Post 107426031)
i always say wanna go jiak but end up never go one

Yongkang mah?

twosix 13-04-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarBeans (Post 107423826)
Anyone bought Chiate stuff before?

i want to buy individual pack instead of box of 6,12,20..Was wondering if the expiry date is printed on the individual packs.

You can buy individual pack from the shop. 1 mth expiration date for the standard pineapple cake. Those fancy ones will be much shorter.

Artemis77 13-04-2017 09:43 PM

The driver quote me 6500 twd for cingjing to hualian anyone have cheaper driver??

shirleyblu 13-04-2017 10:37 PM

I go to these places for 4800, 6 ppl.
妖怪村, 竹山紫南宫,18度巧克力,清境農場, 纸箱王, 逢甲夜市。

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Artemis77 14-04-2017 02:08 AM

You hv the driver contact? Pm pls??? Thks

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirleyblu (Post 107431585)
I go to these places for 4800, 6 ppl.
妖怪村, 竹山紫南宫,18度巧克力,清境農場, 纸箱王, 逢甲夜市。

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT


ABuNeNe 14-04-2017 03:18 AM

tried to take uber from shilin NM to my accomondation but not able to find any...

lacking twd, any recommendation to change using my sgd?

calkel20 14-04-2017 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABuNeNe (Post 107434177)
tried to take uber from shilin NM to my accomondation but not able to find any...

lacking twd, any recommendation to change using my sgd?

Dbs in Taipei if you intend to change big amt.
Otherwise, bring cash and walk into any bank of Taiwan/Megabank will do.

ABuNeNe 14-04-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calkel20 (Post 107434379)
Dbs in Taipei if you intend to change big amt.
Otherwise, bring cash and walk into any bank of Taiwan/Megabank will do.

thanks calken20! any service fee involved in changing in the DBS, Taiwan or Megabank?

if I don't have enough sgd with me and need to buy something, is it better to pay using my credit card or withdraw twd from atm machine?

greenpeacookies 14-04-2017 10:26 AM

Seems like got lack of Uber drivers.. tried to called for Uber but everywhere also tell me 'no car available'. Jinjia sad....


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.