Not open for further replies.

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope

some people like to do X location in a short time = touch n go
i just questioning why they wanna do that

for me i do max 3 location 1 day imo

So you'll do the Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho temple, OG and Bugis Junction and you are done for the day? Or Ion, Taka and Paragon and then you are done for the day?

Obviously you can't do the zoo, and Sentosa and orchard in a day, can you? Of cause you can if it's just touch and go. It's just not recommended.

incredible.piggie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have yet to figure out :s13::s13:

which brings me to my next question, how people get around there ah? :o

Taiwan 好行 lor.
If not cab or local bus.

Local bus timing really sux. You can wait 1-1.5hr for a bus. So ur itinerary is doable if u plan around the bus timing but u need to stick strictly to the timing. If not hong gan if u miss the bus.

I stayed here http://dynasty.okgo.tw/. Walk to 永樂市場 every morn for breakfast. :D:D

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Local bus timing really sux. You can wait 1-1.5hr for a bus. So ur itinerary is doable if u plan around the bus timing but u need to stick strictly to the timing. If not hong gan if u miss the bus.

I stayed here http://dynasty.okgo.tw/. Walk to 永樂市場 every morn for breakfast. :D:D
Bus schedules are rather timely.
Those long breaks are more for meal timing.
Usually not very packed.

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes but abit slow cos it auto gear.
Make sure u pump full tank b4 going up There is only 1 petrol kiosk up in cingjing area. If u miss,tat it
Even traveling at eastern coast,oso need pump full tank. There r not many petrol kiosk along the road
Yes full tank pls...
eML1ZQjl.jpg

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Any breafkast recommendation within xmd?
I only know yong he dou jiang da wan
鸭肉扁 open at 10am le too late for me as breafkast

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score

thanks! was still thinking where to find local breakfast, am looking at another hotel near yong le too :o

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks & noted ... how about going down?
since auto can't use low gear for engine breaking, how to prevent brakes from overheating? can't share tips?

So many scooters can do.
But do remember to pump enough.

yes but abit slow cos it auto gear.
Make sure u pump full tank b4 going up There is only 1 petrol kiosk up in cingjing area. If u miss,tat it
Even traveling at eastern coast,oso need pump full tank. There r not many petrol kiosk along the road

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks & noted ... how about going down?
since auto can't use low gear for engine breaking, how to prevent brakes from overheating? can't share tips?

intermittent braking if u cant see far ahead. If not will b off engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.