[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLee

Reaction score
Anyone uses Changi wifi router for 5pax? esp in areas in cing jing... worried about lag and stuff

bevylq

Reaction score
Private car hire carpool

Hi,

I am looking for 1 or 2 other pax to share the private car tour with me in Taiwan.

13th November - Taichung > Sun Moon Lake > CingJing
14th November - CingJing > Hualien
15th November - Hualien > Taipei

It will only be me and my bf, that's why I am looking to carpool so that it would be cheaper for all of us. Do let me know if you are interested or if you need to change the dates a little (I will be in Taiwan from 12th November to 22 November).

You can contact me at 9zerozero854zero9. :)

fifi_kai

Reaction score
The easy card has to be bought at 100ntd. The 100 ntd is the cost of the card, non refundable.
We used finish the value in the card.

Selling the empty card, so you do not need to pay 100ntd to buy the cards.
Two cards for 150ntd now, save some money 😺

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The easy card has to be bought at 100ntd. The 100 ntd is the cost of the card, non refundable.
We used finish the value in the card.

Selling the empty card, so you do not need to pay 100ntd to buy the cards.
Two cards for 150ntd now, save some money 😺

I tot can?? That's what I did

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If using the router, all must stay together ...
cannot u go here, i go there, far apart ...

naysayers always use this excuse. does one always need to be connected? then might as well stay at home. go out holidays is to enjoy the sight and scene, not staring at the mobile device all the time.

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
naysayers always use this excuse. does one always need to be connected? then might as well stay at home. go out holidays is to enjoy the sight and scene, not staring at the mobile device all the time.
alrdy spent money go overseas

might as well reach taoyuan get the unlimited 4G data sim card :s13::s13:

the only time i have no signal is when i go pingxi, a sector of the train journey no signal

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What's wrong with using phone on holiday? You can't be sight seeing every time, can still use when waiting, using transportation and many more.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone uses Changi wifi router for 5pax? esp in areas in cing jing... worried about lag and stuff

I get wifi router from tw, connection wise very good. I also buy a sim card, it's 4g unlimited, I have no connection problem in Alishan and chingjing. Tw sim card is so good that I seldom use the router (wasted my money).

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for 1 or 2 other pax to share the private car tour with me in Taiwan.

13th November - Taichung > Sun Moon Lake > CingJing
14th November - CingJing > Hualien
15th November - Hualien > Taipei

It will only be me and my bf, that's why I am looking to carpool so that it would be cheaper for all of us. Do let me know if you are interested or if you need to change the dates a little (I will be in Taiwan from 12th November to 22 November).

You can contact me at 9zerozero854zero9. :)

Since you have time why don't you diy, I diy through out my whole 8 days trip except two small error in planning that need me to take taxi to save time.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

Anyone have recommendation on 1 day taichung trip from taipei?

Thanks!

You going solo, you can't do much if you travel from Taipei to Taichung then back to Taipei. If possible, stay a night in Taichung, then next day early morning start your trip to attractions. Attractions in Taichung are far apart, need a lot of travelling time.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You going solo, you can't do much if you travel from Taipei to Taichung then back to Taipei. If possible, stay a night in Taichung, then next day early morning start your trip to attractions. Attractions in Taichung are far apart, need a lot of travelling time.

went before taichung 2d1n, only go gao mei wetland, fengjia nm ...
those places like cingjing and sml, one way already 3+ hours by public transport. since only 2 pax going, so dont intend to rent cab or go those places ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.