[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin301

Reaction score
If your kid is of the age where he/she runs about a lot, then it may be quite a lot of work to handle.
But otherwise I think it may still be manageable. Having to sit still in a vehicle for long journey may also present its own problems.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your kid is of the age where he/she runs about a lot, then it may be quite a lot of work to handle.
But otherwise I think it may still be manageable. Having to sit still in a vehicle for long journey may also present its own problems.

I can imagine 2A1C after a red eye flight.
I will pay for transport.
Go overseas, must spend.
If 2A, can chiong.
Bring kid is like bringing an old folk, relax and slow will be ideal.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 persons and 1 kid, if you take High Speed Rail to Taichung, would be about 1K thereabouts. Not so seamless as private transport for sure, but about a third of the price you were quoted.
If you have a bit more time, take the TRA and save even more :)

Hsr for 2A is slightly over 1K.
Not sure how old is the child.
Might also have to pay for another head count.

BUYSELLTB
When are you traveling?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jialat.... blackout in all taiwan happening since 5pm today:

X1g9G4c.png

Pc2WfGQ.png

chemcutie

Reaction score
Buy early lor.
Can max discount 35%.

Really? U mean ur website?
I need to buy taoyuan to jiaoxi TRA too lor... 2jan de..... haizzz then 3jan jiaoxi to taipei..
I dunno why I plan until like tt haha....
Btw sources say they countdown in taoyuan... then I 31dec zhunzhun reach... cos when i book I super blur tot sat was 31dec... haaha

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really? U mean ur website?
I need to buy taoyuan to jiaoxi TRA too lor... 2jan de..... haizzz then 3jan jiaoxi to taipei..
I dunno why I plan until like tt haha....
Btw sources say they countdown in taoyuan... then I 31dec zhunzhun reach... cos when i book I super blur tot sat was 31dec... haaha

You let me know lor.
Options always available.
But taoyuan to jiaoxi quite weird leh.

BUYSELLTB

Reaction score
I agree that's why I'm considering also cos touching down at Taoyuan at 6am is no joke with kid being cranky. I'm going earlier then my family (aka the 2 adult and 1 child) will be joining few days later

I can imagine 2A1C after a red eye flight.
I will pay for transport.
Go overseas, must spend.
If 2A, can chiong.
Bring kid is like bringing an old folk, relax and slow will be ideal.

zepanda

Reaction score
Saw news that now taipei weather record high, now got power black out somemore...still advisable to go there next week?

samgoh87

Reaction score
Saw news that now taipei weather record high, now got power black out somemore...still advisable to go there next week?

Power should be resuming by 12am in most area as reported in news. Weather wise, can't be helped.. But also a good chance for cafe hopping! Was there last mth when weather was slightly lower at 35 to 36 degrees. Still slightly bearable for me. Just needa hide a little more in cafes and malls from time to time. Tune your itinerary a bit.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Power should be resuming by 12am in most area as reported in news. Weather wise, can't be helped.. But also a good chance for cafe hopping! Was there last mth when weather was slightly lower at 35 to 36 degrees. Still slightly bearable for me. Just needa hide a little more in cafes and malls from time to time. Tune your itinerary a bit.

No aircon how to hop?
Starbucks milk also will be spoilt by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.