HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 9

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2020, 08:56 PM   #2011
Master Member

But the medical check immediately will be able to know if you got the symptom etc?
The symptoms is obvious de la but if you ask the test they gonna do to check if you got the virus I won't know take how long but i only know if you are require to stay at room then don't anyhow run if not you will most likely kana ban for life from Taiwan. Also if sick then don't even fly in the first place. Is inside all Airline T&C.
ApeTruelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2020, 09:07 PM   #2012
Arch-Supremacy Member

taiwan first virus death
61 year old. taxi driver. diabetics and hep b.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...nd-cases-at-20
Old 16-02-2020, 10:31 PM   #2013

The symptoms is obvious de la but if you ask the test they gonna do to check if you got the virus I won't know take how long but i only know if you are require to stay at room then don't anyhow run if not you will most likely kana ban for life from Taiwan. Also if sick then don't even fly in the first place. Is inside all Airline T&C.
What I scared if no symptom they will still require us to be under quarantine
MrSloggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2020, 10:38 PM   #2014
Master Member

What I scared if no symptom they will still require us to be under quarantine
I can't tell you what will happen la since everyday they also change the rule.. anyway if going this few days bring along more long sleeve and jacket too. Kind of cold still
Old 17-02-2020, 12:05 AM   #2015

I can't tell you what will happen la since everyday they also change the rule.. anyway if going this few days bring along more long sleeve and jacket too. Kind of cold still
When are you going
Old 17-02-2020, 01:07 AM   #2016
Master Member

Currently on the plane, less than half full. Whole row to myself. Will update on the screening experience upon arrival

Edited: after landing, had to fill in an additional card regarding medical symptoms and travel history to china. Form will be collected at a station before immigration. Then proceed to immigration as usual. Nothing specific asked with respect to Singapore or extra checks done

Last edited by Duncallmebro; 17-02-2020 at 07:01 AM..
Duncallmebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 08:02 AM   #2017
Master Member

Just went Taiwan over the weekend. No special measures taken by TW govt, now back to SG also the same. Only thing is TW people will give u the 'oh' look when they learn u are from Singapore.
xd3vilx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 09:12 AM   #2018

Currently on the plane, less than half full. Whole row to myself. Will update on the screening experience upon arrival

Edited: after landing, had to fill in an additional card regarding medical symptoms and travel history to china. Form will be collected at a station before immigration. Then proceed to immigration as usual. Nothing specific asked with respect to Singapore or extra checks done
Awesome! Thank you for the update!! Really appreciate it! Mine is in a few days time. Will do the same and keep fellow travellers here to taiwan regarding airport checks etc
The_Red_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 09:58 AM   #2019

Just went Taiwan over the weekend. No special measures taken by TW govt, now back to SG also the same. Only thing is TW people will give u the 'oh' look when they learn u are from Singapore.
oh no. think i go there i will tell people i frm malaysia
Old 17-02-2020, 09:59 AM   #2020

Awesome! Thank you for the update!! Really appreciate it! Mine is in a few days time. Will do the same and keep fellow travellers here to taiwan regarding airport checks etc
thats awesome..
Old 17-02-2020, 10:00 AM   #2021

Hmm.. so no health screening etc
Old 17-02-2020, 10:02 AM   #2022
Master Member

oh no. think i go there i will tell people i frm malaysia
I am confuse why do you even need to tell people where you come from??? Unless you take taxi all that if not hardly will have anyone ask where you come from.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:04 AM   #2023
Master Member

Temperature screening have lah
Old 17-02-2020, 10:04 AM   #2024
Master Member

They only asked us to complete a health declaration form just before the immigration counter

Maybe they had the thermal scanners, but I didn't look around

My accomodation actually took my temperature for records

Last edited by Duncallmebro; 17-02-2020 at 10:06 AM..
Duncallmebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 10:10 AM   #2025
Great Supremacy Member

aiyo is regardless of which nationality, if u kena symptons, u go see doctor, they will take test on you

then if test results come back negative, you need to 自主健康管理14天

https://www.cna.com.tw/news/firstnews/202002160125.aspx

自主健康管理
pls refer to the table below to understand what is it.

Anyway pls be socially responsible and wear a mask if possible when u are at taiwan
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.