Advice for Taipei itinerary

iforgottenx

Reaction score
Will be visiting Taipei with my parents in early August for 5 days.
I know of some of those typical attractions, but I'm not sure how I should plan the trip.
I hope to travel effectively (don't 绕远路 and keep to minimum travelling time) by public transport so that my parent's won't get too tired for travelling from one place to another, and also we can spend more time at the places.
Do advice thanks :)

Have yet to book accommodation too, many people told me to book hotel around 西门 area as it's convenient to travel from there. From what I know, 西门 is a xiao atas area, with cafes and stuff. But my parents prefer those area with small local shops,路边摊 etc. Is there such area with convenient public transport too in taipei?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be visiting Taipei with my parents in early August for 5 days.
I know of some of those typical attractions, but I'm not sure how I should plan the trip.
I hope to travel effectively (don't 绕远路 and keep to minimum travelling time) by public transport so that my parent's won't get too tired for travelling from one place to another, and also we can spend more time at the places.
Do advice thanks :)

Have yet to book accommodation too, many people told me to book hotel around 西门 area as it's convenient to travel from there. From what I know, 西门 is a xiao atas area, with cafes and stuff. But my parents prefer those area with small local shops,路边摊 etc. Is there such area with convenient public transport too in taipei?

"I know of some of those typical attractions, but I'm not sure how I should plan the trip. "
You need to list down what your interest if not we also will 绕远路 to give you advise. Look up at TripAdvisor for reviews of attractions.

Actually 西门 area not really that atas, it's more of a convenient to travel, food and shopping.

small local shops,路边摊 - night market alot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.