Any Taiwan flight promotion?

sallybee

Reaction score
not really lor June average ticket 600+ especially the hari raya long weekend go till 7-800++
June average is $600+ for taiwan? this is the average for taiwan now??? i remember people always tell me this price is go to japan . wah after covid, everything change madness

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
June average is $600+ for taiwan? this is the average for taiwan now??? i remember people always tell me this price is go to japan . wah after covid, everything change madness
You be so shock to see what Nov and Dec air tix costs now.

sallybee

Reaction score
Cheap
I paid closed to 1.8 for 3 fly end of May back mid of Jun.
Hey thanks for replying. You are one of the experience laojiao which I read your post in the earlier pages!! Haha

I have no clue how much is the right price so been digging front pages

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for replying. You are one of the experience laojiao which I read your post in the earlier pages!! Haha

I have no clue how much is the right price so been digging front pages
Now budget airlines are not exactly cheap if you add in luggages etc.
My next trip on Scoot is closed to 300/pax.

sallybee

Reaction score
$466 per pax via sq 2 ways consider cheap now ah?
Wow! I remember I went in with alot of hesitation but looking through past prices at $500-600 I just thought okay

Thanks for assuring me it's a good deal otherwise will definitely be upset. Initially I saw on Expedia the same trip cost $1600 but when I go back to sia official site to try its $1399. Any idea how come?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! I remember I went in with alot of hesitation but looking through past prices at $500-600 I just thought okay

Thanks for assuring me it's a good deal otherwise will definitely be upset. Initially I saw on Expedia the same trip cost $1600 but when I go back to sia official site to try its $1399. Any idea how come?
They probably reserved it
Or could it be in USD?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SQ under $500 return ok for me but never been able to get that kind of deal for my travel period

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.