HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2005, 05:00 PM   #2431

can anyone help with YMS....

i understand that there is a inter bus service that travel ard YMS which u can alight and reboard the bus with no charges... however i think the waiting time can killed... i intended to take the bus and only alight at some stops... but anyone can recommend which stop should not be miss...

Thanks in advance
Old 19-10-2005, 05:12 PM   #2432
Banned

going taiwan with a tourpackage...cost me about 800+ with taxes for 8days..which hotel will i get?
Old 19-10-2005, 05:16 PM   #2433
Supremacy Member

didnt they tell u which hotel when u sign for the package?
Old 20-10-2005, 01:23 AM   #2434

jetstar asia i booked around 370 (incl taxes) per pax

the others i din check.. but u checked jetstar?
then u should have booked SIA wat....around $400 incl taxes.....

Old 20-10-2005, 09:53 AM   #2435

can anyone help with YMS....

i understand that there is a inter bus service that travel ard YMS which u can alight and reboard the bus with no charges... however i think the waiting time can killed... i intended to take the bus and only alight at some stops... but anyone can recommend which stop should not be miss...

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I dont think there is a free internal bus service . The last time I checked last month, they have a day Pass (Not expensive) to go around.
Have you checked out this site:
YangMingShan
Old 20-10-2005, 11:00 AM   #2436

[QUOTE=nuttyazn]Hi,
I dont think there is a free internal bus service . The last time I checked last month, they have a day Pass (Not expensive) to go around.
Have you checked out this site:

Hi nutty.... thanks for ur help... i know there is no free internal bus... but i understand that there is this bus where u pay and allow to travel ard YMS wor... the thing is i do not have so much time to alight and board the bus cos i believe the waiting time can kill wor... so i was thinking to alight at some of the MUST alight stop to see see look look wor...

btw i cant access the website u give me wor...

oh ya... u think isit possible for me to go YMS, Tian Mu, Xin Bei Tou, Danshui and Fisherman Wharf within a day...
Old 20-10-2005, 11:48 AM   #2437

then u should have booked SIA wat....around $400 incl taxes.....

for the dates.. around 1 mth plus later

from the main SIA page this is the cheapest for 2 liaoz...

its "sweet deals for 2"

the other flexi ones are more ex leh

where got 400?
Old 20-10-2005, 01:51 PM   #2438

btw i cant access the website u give me wor...

oh ya... u think isit possible for me to go YMS, Tian Mu, Xin Bei Tou, Danshui and Fisherman Wharf within a day...
Try this link: Homepage:
http://www.ymsnp.gov.tw/

Sure it is possible to do that but I need to know if you intend to spend a couple of hours dipping in a Hot Spring??

YMS opens up early and the first bus up the mountain starts at 5.30am from Taipei Main Station - Outside East Exit 3. Bus No: 260 After YMS you can go straight to Beitou, Bus 230:Yangmingshan - Beitou or a Mini bus 6 ,therefore not necessary to come down the same route.

After Beitou (better after 2.30 pm ), Take MRT to Shipai , Right Exit to Main road , turn right and walk or take a bus from there , Lots of shops along the way except the big gap because of the Hospital. The Factory outlets are on Chungshan N Rd Sec 7. Note: Upon exit of Shipai MRT, just across the street is a place selling Oven baked Mini Prata like stuff. Very good and cheap. Try it.

Also at the Junction of Tain MU West Rd and Tian Mu North Road, Great Local food. Been around for more than 25 years.

From Tainmu after 5pm , you can head for Danshui and Fisherman"s wharf via Shipai MRT.
Old 20-10-2005, 02:13 PM   #2439

Try this link: Homepage:
http://www.ymsnp.gov.tw/

Sure it is possible to do that but I need to know if you intend to spend a couple of hours dipping in a Hot Spring??

YMS opens up early and the first bus up the mountain starts at 5.30am from Taipei Main Station - Outside East Exit 3. Bus No: 260 After YMS you can go straight to Beitou, Bus 230:Yangmingshan - Beitou or a Mini bus 6 ,therefore not necessary to come down the same route.

After Beitou (better after 2.30 pm ), Take MRT to Shipai , Right Exit to Main road , turn right and walk or take a bus from there , Lots of shops along the way except the big gap because of the Hospital. The Factory outlets are on Chungshan N Rd Sec 7. Note: Upon exit of Shipai MRT, just across the street is a place selling Oven baked Mini Prata like stuff. Very good and cheap. Try it.

Also at the Junction of Tain MU West Rd and Tian Mu North Road, Great Local food. Been around for more than 25 years.

From Tainmu after 5pm , you can head for Danshui and Fisherman"s wharf via Shipai MRT.
yo bro.... thanks a zillion.......... *muaks* *muaks*

opps.... dun let ur wife caught me hor....

I may need your help again.... but i need to go and plan 1st
Old 20-10-2005, 03:46 PM   #2440

its "sweet deals for 2"

where got 400?[/QUOTE]

i got my SQ ticket for total $806 for 2 person include taxes ... it is a promotion rate .. wl be flying to Taiwan end of Oct ...
Old 20-10-2005, 07:06 PM   #2441

its "sweet deals for 2"

where got 400?
i got my SQ ticket for total $806 for 2 person include taxes ... it is a promotion rate .. wl be flying to Taiwan end of Oct ...[/QUOTE]

yo but u still got a good deal leh... $403 per pax wor... mine jetstar also not worth compare to urs leh... i try tat time for the promo... didnt see any such deals u got... haizzz
Old 20-10-2005, 10:37 PM   #2442

wat is the socket plug type used in the hotels huh?

is it the 2 pin flat and parallel type like thailiand one?
Old 20-10-2005, 11:10 PM   #2443

i got my SQ ticket for total $806 for 2 person include taxes ... it is a promotion rate .. wl be flying to Taiwan end of Oct ...
yo but u still got a good deal leh... $403 per pax wor... mine jetstar also not worth compare to urs leh... i try tat time for the promo... didnt see any such deals u got... haizzz[/QUOTE]

ya loh.. u luckyz man.. get such good deals

anyway my first time taking jetstar , took valueair and SQ b4...

hopefully jetstar dun be too bad can liaoz...
Old 21-10-2005, 09:11 AM   #2444

ya loh.. u luckyz man.. get such good deals

anyway my first time taking jetstar , took valueair and SQ b4...

hopefully jetstar dun be too bad can liaoz...
so wat about you... when u flying and how much u pay
Old 21-10-2005, 12:53 PM   #2445

Hi anyone again....

Can I know which MRT is the ZhongXiao Night Market at, also read through the thread here that there is shopping stretch from Fuxing to Dunhua isit... cos i remember someone mention 3 MRT but now i only happened to see 2 MRT leh... someone pls enlighten me.... tks
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.