HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2006, 01:31 PM   #4756

80% confirm got internet access.. i didnt use the facility doh.. but i seen visitors access to it.

hotel nearby also got cyber cafe.. 24hrs services

btw how come u looking for internet access>???
Oic... Thank you.

If got internet access, will be much better as will need to have access to my mails. But not that impt though.
Old 21-08-2006, 01:36 PM   #4757

Hi, guy may i know which travel insurance company is good ntuc or AIG. Please recommend, thank you.
hi,

i just got mine with ntuc. now got free medical kit till end aug 2006. for 5 days to taiwan, premium was $25 each pax.

i checked out AIG's as well, premium was about $35 each pax. of cos, the coverage is slightly diff for each company. you will have to compare to see which you think you should get.

for me, the cheapest and as long as covered the essential, can liao. just a small precaution measures only.

hope this helps.
Old 21-08-2006, 02:41 PM   #4758

I din buy any travel insurance...hehehee....u go study clearly the terms and condition of the insurance and will know what I mean...
Old 21-08-2006, 07:00 PM   #4759

Direction

Thanks fireworks79! I have checked on other websites and found my answer to my question

Eh....may i know where to board the bus when going to the airport? Is there a bus terminal near TS hotel? Anyone can help?

think peviously someone mentioned
Old 21-08-2006, 07:17 PM   #4760
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks fireworks79! I have checked on other websites and found my answer to my question

Eh....may i know where to board the bus when going to the airport? Is there a bus terminal near TS hotel? Anyone can help?
outside CKS,there a bus ticket selling booth,u can purchase ur ticket there
U should buy a ticket to taipei railway station or taipei main station(it the same)
Then took the mrt to ximending station and walk to TS hotel,abt 5-10 min walk
Old 21-08-2006, 09:11 PM   #4761

To get to TS Hotel to and Fro the Airport: Use Freego Bus. They have been dropping passengers of very close to TS Hotel. For return, call them the day before for a pickup or go to the East Dragon Hotel entrance. They have pickup every hour or so.
Old 21-08-2006, 10:24 PM   #4762
Master Member

Just now passed by a stall selling Shilin Snacks at Marina Square. Ate the XXL chicken but not really tasty. Another shop nearby selling Taiwan products. The staffs greeted "欢迎光临!". Really felt like back in Taipei. Bought the love shape Sun biscut (台阳饼). Quite nice. Also bought the muachi which can be found in Jiu Fen (and the staff know about 阿信的店).
Old 22-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #4763
Banned

hi,

i just got mine with ntuc. now got free medical kit till end aug 2006. for 5 days to taiwan, premium was $25 each pax.

i checked out AIG's as well, premium was about $35 each pax. of cos, the coverage is slightly diff for each company. you will have to compare to see which you think you should get.

for me, the cheapest and as long as covered the essential, can liao. just a small precaution measures only.

hope this helps.

Oh...... free medical kit??? What plan are you taking????
Old 22-08-2006, 12:24 AM   #4764
Banned

Smile

Hi, guys just to check with you something. Does anyone know the guess show schedule for coming sept as i will be travel to taipei alone( FIRST TIME) soon in sept , and wanted to watch live at their studio. I do understand that someone have post question about how to obtain the ticket, well.... you know, this thread so huge and it seem to be tough for me to look all over again. So can anyone of you there tell me the schedule for the show in sept and also how to travel down there plus how to book eg: by calling or collect down there. Thank you so much!
Old 22-08-2006, 02:14 AM   #4765
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just now passed by a stall selling Shilin Snacks at Marina Square. Ate the XXL chicken but not really tasty. Another shop nearby selling Taiwan products. The staffs greeted "欢迎光临!". Really felt like back in Taipei. Bought the love shape Sun biscut (台阳饼). Quite nice. Also bought the muachi which can be found in Jiu Fen (and the staff know about 阿信的店).

is the taiyang bing there nice??

once ya tried the original shilin chicken,ya will find SG's sucks
Old 22-08-2006, 09:51 AM   #4766

ya after trying the shihlin XXL chicken, you will find SG ones cmi..hee hee

taiyan bing ok only lah. not fantastic
Old 22-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #4767

OMG.. Wenshang spring in Hualien closed.... because unsafe as there are some landslide on the cliff side area... heard from Ms Liu...

Have to go YMS or SBT hotspring already.. if can, will try wulai one instead...
Old 22-08-2006, 05:06 PM   #4768

Oh...... free medical kit??? What plan are you taking????
i take the classic plan. cheapest.
Old 22-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #4769

OMG.. Wenshang spring in Hualien closed.... because unsafe as there are some landslide on the cliff side area... heard from Ms Liu...

Have to go YMS or SBT hotspring already.. if can, will try wulai one instead...

hihi, what about those hotspring at Beitou? Are they alright? Far to travel from Taipei?
Old 22-08-2006, 05:37 PM   #4770
Supremacy Member

hihi, what about those hotspring at Beitou? Are they alright? Far to travel from Taipei?
hotsprings at beitou is near the MRT Station, beitou.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.