HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2006, 05:07 PM   #5716
Arch-Supremacy Member

big big as in hao da? think they have a lot of negative comments fr the local.
wat coment,i not sure
but it really veri veri nice,esp u put more chilli

how i wish im in taiwan now
Old 29-10-2006, 05:16 PM   #5717
Arch-Supremacy Member

wat coment,i not sure
but it really veri veri nice,esp u put more chilli

how i wish im in taiwan now
comments like dry and not juicy. suck up attitude etc.
Old 29-10-2006, 05:19 PM   #5718
Arch-Supremacy Member

my favourite place in taipei
Old 29-10-2006, 05:22 PM   #5719
Arch-Supremacy Member

taiwanese MP........
Old 29-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #5720
Arch-Supremacy Member

my favourite place in taipei
where is this?
Old 29-10-2006, 06:23 PM   #5721
Arch-Supremacy Member

where is this?
fisherman wharf at danshui
Old 29-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #5722
Supremacy Member

comments like dry and not juicy. suck up attitude etc.
There's a long queue in DanShui too. Well, when business gets too good...
Old 29-10-2006, 07:28 PM   #5723
Supremacy Member

OK, I called Rainbow hotel today to confirm my booking and according to the lady, she said Freego does go to XMD, but not sure if stops at Rainbow. But when I told her that I heard that some stop at TS hotel, she told me can also, but walk about 10mins to Rainbow.

Think I'll go check with the Freego counter at the airport if any stops at Rainbow, if not think will ask if any stops near Rainbow. Worst come to worst stop at Taipei Main Station & take the train to Ximen lor. Then walk to hotel.

BTW heard that for Taiyang bing, they say got 2 kinds. 1 is the red with checkered box & another dunno what design. Which one is nicer to eat? Coz wanna buy some as gifts for family & friends.
So long as you're in the vacinity of XMT, Rainbow should already be within comfortable walking distance.

I'm not sure about the Taiyang bing, but was told that the stall in JiuFen is a famous one.
Old 29-10-2006, 07:44 PM   #5724

hi all advisors,
i have a situation regarding booking of hotels. firstly, together with my 10 other friends are going to taiwan on the 28th of december till the following year 3rd of january. flight tickets are all already booked. The problem is we have been surfing for our hotels but till now we are only offered rosemary hotel which is not in xmd. for us, we would prefer hotels in xmd. our ideal range of hotels includes new world, nei jiang and rainbow. we have called nei jiang and was told that booking of hotel for our time slots is yet to open until early november. we are just afraid we might not be able to get booking in november. as for new world and rainbow, we enquired a internet hotel booking company and they could not offer us the bookings. i went to rainbow's website and it can only book till end of november. do i have to call rainbow? does anyone have new world hotel's tel num? or any recommandation of hotels within xmd and within the same price range as the above mentioned hotel? any advise for our situation?
you can go to this website check it out www.hotelclub.com or www.hoteltravel.com this is a online booking wan
Old 29-10-2006, 08:07 PM   #5725

So long as you're in the vacinity of XMT, Rainbow should already be within comfortable walking distance.

I'm not sure about the Taiyang bing, but was told that the stall in JiuFen is a famous one.
Thanks, coz last time I was in Taiwan was in April for army training, some more in Kaohsiung, so also forgot which brand the Taiyang bing is good. Jiufen, I'll look for it, hope it's cheaper than the one I bought in Kaohsiung which costed me I think about 10 SGD p/box. Damn bloody ex, but taste not too bad.
Old 29-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #5726
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks, coz last time I was in Taiwan was in April for army training, some more in Kaohsiung, so also forgot which brand the Taiyang bing is good. Jiufen, I'll look for it, hope it's cheaper than the one I bought in Kaohsiung which costed me I think about 10 SGD p/box. Damn bloody ex, but taste not too bad.
haha.tio pawned,u went training at base 4??
Old 29-10-2006, 08:40 PM   #5727
Arch-Supremacy Member

taiyang bing,dun buy the xin dong yang brand
chinatown also got a shop
Old 29-10-2006, 08:59 PM   #5728
High Supremacy Member

fisherman wharf at danshui
yeah i damn love the yu ren ma tou also, dun feel like coming back lol

and yeah with regards to the tai yang bing, i bought back from one of the stalls at jiufen, the nai yu (butter) taiyang bing, super nice lah ...
Old 29-10-2006, 09:14 PM   #5729

Hi guys, anybody know abt regarding the bike rental at Mrs Liu hua lian minsu (NT300) required sg 2b license? or anybody can jus ride (if u know hw to)
Old 29-10-2006, 09:52 PM   #5730

haha.tio pawned,u went training at base 4??
No...that time kenna some Taiwanese BMT camp as was up there with signals & armour. Large scale div exercise wun say it coz know these forums all sensitive about military issues.

yeah i damn love the yu ren ma tou also, dun feel like coming back lol

and yeah with regards to the tai yang bing, i bought back from one of the stalls at jiufen, the nai yu (butter) taiyang bing, super nice lah ...
Well, will take note of the butter taiyang bing, sounds gd. And will try to stay till nite to take some pics b4 going down to miramar to sit the ferris wheel.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.