Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2005, 12:21 AM   #586
High Supremacy Member

based on maps shd be ok rite ?
hows the rental rate ?

taiwan left wheel drive.. good luck to u..
Old 23-02-2005, 12:56 PM   #587
High Supremacy Member

ANyone can recomend any good taiwan package?? looking for a good package then extend another 2 days for F & E. Looking for package cause dun have to worry about transport to hard to access place like huolien and they also give free entrance ticket to some place. Food provided too.. of cause it might be a bit rush for place like night market thats why i wanna extend 2 days.... Asked SA tour if extend for 1 day must pay $120 /person for flight extention haben count hotel charges.. CCB.. extend flight need $$$ meh??

I still haven decide Guys u think book own air ticket and F& E cheaper or not..?
Old 23-02-2005, 01:08 PM   #588
Banned

hmm...if u ask me, go taiwan F&E would be better...food in taiwan are yummy at those small shops.....go with tour they sure bring u to their desinated resturant.... wasted.......since u want to goto hua lian.... getting info on how to go is quite easy.....all is needed is some research on where you want to go/eat/buy....and ask us here... gladly to provide u with tips from our past experiences

go with tour only if u have old folks travelling along...haha.....j/king
Old 23-02-2005, 01:24 PM   #589
High Supremacy Member

hmm...if u ask me, go taiwan F&E would be better...food in taiwan are yummy at those small shops.....go with tour they sure bring u to their desinated resturant.... wasted.......since u want to goto hua lian.... getting info on how to go is quite easy.....all is needed is some research on where you want to go/eat/buy....and ask us here... gladly to provide u with tips from our past experiences

go with tour only if u have old folks travelling along...haha.....j/king

no not only huolien.. some other place of interest too.. some hard to rech place.. because if go by yrself these place quite troublesome and expensive transport... For the food part.. thats why i wan extend 2 days F & E to taste the food and maybe walk night market
Old 23-02-2005, 01:32 PM   #590
Banned

urm... split your trip into two times?....this trip go with tour...next time go f&e style?
Old 23-02-2005, 01:34 PM   #591
High Supremacy Member

urm... split your trip into two times?....this trip go with tour...next time go f&e style?

where got so much $$$ and time... thats why maybe take a 5 day tour package then extend 2 days F&E... Else that full F& E and buy airticket... because 4 pax going can share cab too
Old 23-02-2005, 01:41 PM   #592
Banned

at 120 per person excluding hotel charge.... i would rather go back there another time.,,might be cheaper to do so!...if go with package...which hotel u'll be staying?
Old 24-02-2005, 12:20 PM   #593
Master Member

hows taiwan weather in late sep ?
Old 24-02-2005, 05:37 PM   #594

www.ezhotel.com.tw

Anyone booked hotel from www.ezhotel.com.tw???
After u booked what will happen?
Will they send u a recipt by snail mail and u have to show that recipt to the hotel when checking in?
If not they verify u?
Old 25-02-2005, 02:02 PM   #595

i thinkin of going to taipei in mid march. with regard to recent airfare, how much S$ do i need to spend on air tik n accomodation n transport? i am goin on a FnE budget trip. any advice ..thx

Last edited by gadgetron; 08-03-2005 at 07:23 PM..
Old 25-02-2005, 03:09 PM   #596
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone know how do i go to rainbow hotel from cck airport? which type of transport is easiler and better, if take cab, roughly nt$1000+ ? planning to book online for late april schedule to taipei FnE.
Old 25-02-2005, 09:40 PM   #597
pop
Master Member

hows taiwan weather in late sep ?
if I'm not wrong, around sep, it is typhoon season. but it's a matter of luck also, not every day typhoon, and not whole of taiwan typhoon. it just means you have to be more flexible in your travelling plan, may have to make changes to your itinerary depending on weather.
Old 26-02-2005, 07:29 AM   #598
Supremacy Member

Anyone know how do i go to rainbow hotel from cck airport? which type of transport is easiler and better, if take cab, roughly nt$1000+ ? planning to book online for late april schedule to taipei FnE.

take coach from cks to taipei city......many to choose from.
reach city take cab to hotel...
Old 26-02-2005, 11:33 PM   #599

Hey guys, i finally finish planning my trip... let me share my booking

Jet Star Asia taipei promotion - return plus taxes $210
24th april to 4th May

Keysman Hotel 24th April $34*
Kaohsiung Gear hotel 25th to 27th april $75
Rainbow Hotel 28th to 3rd May $211

Total Air fare & hotel $530 for 11 days

*hotel charges is the price of one pax for a 4 pax room
Old 26-02-2005, 11:46 PM   #600
pop
Master Member

Wow, that's a long trip, envious. Apr/May should be late spring, nice weather, flowers and all. But looks like you're putting up at taipei and kaoshiung only, what about the in betweens like tai chung, hua lian, alishan, etc?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.