HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2005, 10:33 PM   #661

hello byleek, so u only staying in hualien for a nite? any plans on wat to do in hualien? heh... coz i dunno whether to spend 1 nite or 2 nites there
haha, i go hualian only see scenery. Full stop. dun wan to waste too much there. the tour agent said nuthin to shop there. all the fun is in taipei
Old 17-03-2005, 08:05 PM   #662
Supremacy Member

go check out natas, i saw sia to taipei only 318...thats cheap than my favourite china airline
Old 19-03-2005, 11:37 PM   #663

haha, i go hualian only see scenery. Full stop. dun wan to waste too much there. the tour agent said nuthin to shop there. all the fun is in taipei
Hmm.. which agent did u go to ah? $543 for how many days?
Old 20-03-2005, 12:56 AM   #664
Great Supremacy Member

go check out natas, i saw sia to taipei only 318...thats cheap than my favourite china airline

must frly by 20th may right?
Old 20-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #665

Hmm.. which agent did u go to ah? $543 for how many days?
pls check my previous post. aniwai, the agency called an an travel in ppl park centre
Old 22-03-2005, 06:31 PM   #666
Great Supremacy Member

how do u all go to sun moon lake from taipei?? where to book a 1 day tour?
Old 23-03-2005, 11:47 AM   #667

I would like to go Wu Lai. Which hotel there is good? How do I book them?
Thanks!
Old 24-03-2005, 01:18 AM   #668

Read bout this hotel.. king regency hotel. at NT880 per nite. how do i noe whether is it a love hotel? Any1 heard of it?
Hi gadgetron u check out more about this hotel? i'm kinda keen ..the web pics seems cosy than the highly talked about good ground hotel...
Old 24-03-2005, 11:24 AM   #669

I'll be going to taiwan for abt 10 days 9 nights... F&E in May

Can I know how much cash shld I bring ? I think I will be travelling to Kaohsiung, Huelien & Taipei

Is it EX for their train or coach ? anyone took the bullet train before frm Taipei - Kaohsiung ? How much would that be ?
Old 24-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #670
Great Supremacy Member

I'll be going to taiwan for abt 10 days 9 nights... F&E in May

Can I know how much cash shld I bring ? I think I will be travelling to Kaohsiung, Huelien & Taipei

Is it EX for their train or coach ? anyone took the bullet train before frm Taipei - Kaohsiung ? How much would that be ?

what is yr plan?? share leh? book hotel already? i going in may 2

Last edited by Nakedtoes; 24-03-2005 at 01:04 PM..
Old 24-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #671

what is yr plan?? share leh? book hotel already? i going in may 2
think once reached Taipei will chiong all the way to Kaohsiung 1st...then to Hua Lien then back to Taipei... hotel stuffs not yet confirm... urself ? fly with JetStar Asia ?
Old 24-03-2005, 02:56 PM   #672
Great Supremacy Member

think once reached Taipei will chiong all the way to Kaohsiung 1st...then to Hua Lien then back to Taipei... hotel stuffs not yet confirm... urself ? fly with JetStar Asia ?

Yea.. plan to go kaoshuing too.. but going to waste 1 whole day just travelling to and fro from taipei not worth it.. Kaoshiung also nothing much as said by my friend who been there... SO going hualien and sun moon lake... now still haven decide to stay hualien one night from there travel to sun moon lake or all the way stay taipei then day one day tour to hualien and one day tour to sun mooon lake
Old 24-03-2005, 03:03 PM   #673

Yea.. plan to go kaoshuing too.. but going to waste 1 whole day just travelling to and fro from taipei not worth it.. Kaoshiung also nothing much as said by my friend who been there... SO going hualien and sun moon lake... now still haven decide to stay hualien one night from there travel to sun moon lake or all the way stay taipei then day one day tour to hualien and one day tour to sun mooon lake
they hv bullet train frm taipei - kaohsiung.. think only take abt 3 hrs to be in Kaohsiung...

Sun Moon Lake in Taichung ? Is there any other attraction there or just a lake ?

Me May 14 go Taiwan
Old 24-03-2005, 03:21 PM   #674
Great Supremacy Member

they hv bullet train frm taipei - kaohsiung.. think only take abt 3 hrs to be in Kaohsiung...

Sun Moon Lake in Taichung ? Is there any other attraction there or just a lake ?

Me May 14 go Taiwan

Kaoshiung nothing much lor... The sun mook lake is a beutiful place there is a theme park there if i not wrong.
SO have u book the hotel in taipei and KS?
Old 24-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #675

Hi gadgetron u check out more about this hotel? i'm kinda keen ..the web pics seems cosy than the highly talked about good ground hotel...
hey.. i went Taipei over the weekends. did check out the hotel. location is ok. but it looks like a love hotel to me. so din stay there.. stayed at rainbow instead. FYI, the king regency is very very cheap but at the lobby, u will be greeted with a basket of condoms which let ppl take for free.. so i assume tats a love hotel. also checked the room. the bed is rounded in shape so once again confirmed that i am in the wrong place liao.

In comparison, the king regency hotel is only bout NT1000 for a twin room. which is bout half the price of other 3 star hotel . but the hotel only has 1 old man as security guard who is sleeping when i was droppin by. n the door of the room is shakey. no card system for the lights n TV.. So i rather pay more for rainbow. which has quite gd room. n the TV has over 100 cable channels. Breakfast sucX. but overall acceptable.

If u r into chinese pop n celebrities. plan ur trip so that its across sat n sun. n do a bit more research. cos right in front of the rainbow hotel is the watsons temp stage where sure got celeb events on weekends
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.