HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #10726
Supremacy Member

Hihi i wana stay in this Minsu laurelvilla too ( for my sun moon lake trip )
May i know how should i go about to book thr rooms ? Understand that they only accept phone booking right ? Cheque to their account ?? Or are we able to do acc transfer from sg to them??
Thanks for your advise .
no need any deposit..
just send request using email.
but don't anyhow book,don't spoil our name..
Old 11-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #10727
Banned

May i know how should i go about to book thr rooms ? Understand that they only accept phone booking right ? Cheque to their account ?? Or are we able to do acc transfer from sg to them??
Thanks for your advise .
oh ya one more thing, u book with them i think they will give u one ticket for u to takee the ferry tour. ask for it cos i not sure isit SOP for everyone or cos i book via aunt liu

if u take the ferry, rem to eat the tea leave egg at one of the stop..yummy
Old 11-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #10728

Where can I get a good taiwan, taipei map?

can get at airport ? or have to buy somewhere ?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:03 AM   #10729

anyone knows the openning hour for wufenpu ?

and what's cheap there to buy ?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #10730
Supremacy Member

oh ya one more thing, u book with them i think they will give u one ticket for u to takee the ferry tour. ask for it cos i not sure isit SOP for everyone or cos i book via aunt liu

izzit?
they charge me NT735 for 3 persons for the ferry tour....
Old 11-08-2008, 01:21 PM   #10731

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3nmin9

izzit?

Huh liu auntie got recommend this Minshu too? I have no idea, I just go there and search...
Actually you got T735 consider cheap, because 1 person is ard NT 300. I guess you must be stay there for overnight only right?

Actually they will be more cheaper if anyone who's stay for 2 night. That time I took their packages, first nigth is about NT 2000 and second night get rebate is about NT 1800 and I also requested them to cook for us for 1 meal and ferry tour, so additional NT 400 only for 2 persons.... (I can't really recall the exact amt) but personnaly I feel this is worth.

Furthermore they drive me go to 九族文化村[台湾日月潭] and also going back without any charges (provided if they are available)... so touching haha can save me NT1200 for 2 persons, haha. I think the most interesting in Sun Moon lake is... wake up early and try to enjoy their fresh air.

Owner always encourge ppl to wake up early to have a walk during mrng time or evening time....

as for booking, no need to pay any until you reach there.

if anyone go there.. please help me to send my regard to them..... thanks and enjoy your trip
Old 11-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #10732

Hi,

I will be going to Taiwan in October. And I need help in getting to some places. I will be going to Penghu from Taipei straight. Thereafter, I plan to go to Alishan, Cingjing Farm then Taroko before proceeding back to Taipei.

I will be taking a plane from Magong to Chiayi in order to go to Alishan. The only problem is I can't seem to find direct or easy transportation from Alishan to Cingjing Farm and then Taroko.

Anyone familiar with Taiwan to help?

Thanks~~
Old 11-08-2008, 03:15 PM   #10733

Hi,

I will be going to Taiwan in October. And I need help in getting to some places. I will be going to Penghu from Taipei straight. Thereafter, I plan to go to Alishan, Cingjing Farm then Taroko before proceeding back to Taipei.

I will be taking a plane from Magong to Chiayi in order to go to Alishan. The only problem is I can't seem to find direct or easy transportation from Alishan to Cingjing Farm and then Taroko.

Anyone familiar with Taiwan to help?

Thanks~~
Hi, you can drop email to me at tseming.chin(at)rbs.com.. maybe I can send some information to you as I just going these places on last mth
Old 11-08-2008, 03:15 PM   #10734

Where can I get a good taiwan, taipei map?

can get at airport ? or have to buy somewhere ?

To me the free map in the airport is enuff for me in term of details. But u can get diff map in the airport cos diff map hav diff info. Dun need to buy.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #10735

I tink they open in the afternoon, but i know they open til 12mn.
Personally i dun find the clothes are cheap there...mayb i not buying in bulk. And most of the shop dun actually entertain u when u step in...
Old 11-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #10736

Smile

Originally Posted by flutty
Thanks for your advise .

Just check with Minshu Owner, their promotion packages price

Period: 2 nights
Total prices: NT 3,910 for 2 persons

Breakdown calculation as following: -

NT 1800 (per room, first day) + NT 1620 (second day room price, 10% discount) + NT 490 (2 persons, including 2 ferry tickets + 1 dinner owner cook for you.)

above packages including breakfast as well.

I think they have few packages, maybe you can check with them....

enjoy and see ya
Old 11-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #10737
Banned

izzit?
not sure though...they just take one price,maybe the price is ticket included.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #10738

plan to go hualian and tarogo in mid Sep, is there danger of typhoon in Sep ?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #10739
Master Member

yes . . . . .
Old 12-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #10740

It should be fully opened around 2pm. Not too sure about closing hours but around 11pm plus the place is still crowded. But then again, it's on a sat...

Those clothes that are on the racks outside of the shops are generally cheap. U can get alot of tops at NT100. However if you are a guy and want to buy tshirts, you can also try Shida NM and proceed on to Gongguan for sports stuff.

I bought alot of Adidas stuff over there!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.