HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #10741

Hi all Thanks alot for replying my post on Sun Moon Lake MingSu .
Had drop them an email and they are really friendly ppl ( I reli can feel it .. Cant wait to Go soon )

Anyone has any recommendation for Budget Hotel ( Ard S$80 - S$100 ) location Taipei - Taipei Railway Station ? or Taipei Main Station

Thanks a million
Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #10742

Had drop them an email and they are really friendly ppl ( I reli can feel it .. Cant wait to Go soon )

Anyone has any recommendation for Budget Hotel ( Ard S$80 - S$100 ) location Taipei - Taipei Railway Station ? or Taipei Main Station

Thanks a million
i hv booked keymans hotel for 7D6N which cost ard $450+ and is nr TMS
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #10743

Thanks a million
Hi, you can try TS hotel --- http://www.tshotel.com.tw/

personally feel good and roon very clean + good customer services.

Enjoy
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #10744

Thanks a million

personally feel good and roon very clean + good customer services. Please note, must always book in advance as this hotel always full house. Seem you going on Sept, I think you can call them and book now.

Enjoy
Old 12-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #10745

Thanks a million

personally feel good and roon very clean + good customer services. Please note, must always book in advance as this hotel always full house. Seem you going on Sept, I think you can call them and book now.

Enjoy
Haha, sorry i think you can ignore TS hotel because you looking hotel nearby Taipei Station while TS hotel is locate in Ximenting.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:27 PM   #10746

Anyone know where can I locate the NT50 bag shop at Danshui? Do you have the shop name? Is near Yu Ren Ma Tou?
Old 13-08-2008, 10:18 AM   #10747

Going to Sun Moon lake from Taipei nearer or Taichung nearer?
Usually spend how long there to see Cih-en Pagoda + Wen-Wu Temple + Sun-Moon Lake?
Old 13-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #10748
High Supremacy Member

Anyone know where can I locate the NT50 bag shop at Danshui? Do you have the shop name? Is near Yu Ren Ma Tou?
is near the start of the street when you come for the MRT. Don't recall its name but the NT50 signs are quite big. Most of the bags aren't v nice though.

Going to Sun Moon lake from Taipei nearer or Taichung nearer?
Usually spend how long there to see Cih-en Pagoda + Wen-Wu Temple + Sun-Moon Lake?
Sun Moon Lake is nearer to Taichung. Never been there though.
Old 13-08-2008, 10:45 AM   #10749
High Supremacy Member

Thanks a million
maybe u can try gocityinn or slove hotel?
Old 13-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #10750

Where to check the price for the taiwan railway tickets from Taipei to HUalien?

Hi pple, been trying to check out the price for the taiwan railway tickets from Taipei to Hualian but couldn't seems to be able to find it. Went to their main webpage but its not stated inside.

http://new.twtraffic.com.tw/TWRail/main.aspx

Any one has any idea where i can check the price for the tickets? Or any idea how much does it cost to travel from Taipei to Hualian?
Old 13-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #10751

is near the start of the street when you come for the MRT. Don't recall its name but the NT50 signs are quite big. Most of the bags aren't v nice though.

Sun Moon Lake is nearer to Taichung. Never been there though.
You mean when I go to Danshui Laojie towards to Yu Ren Ma Tou? Which is near there?
Old 13-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #10752
High Supremacy Member

You mean when I go to Danshui Laojie towards to Yu Ren Ma Tou? Which is near there?
When you exit the MRT station and enter Danshui Laojie. The shop is one of the first shops on your left. Unless it moved since the last time I visited 2 years ago.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #10753
Supremacy Member

Hi pple, been trying to check out the price for the taiwan railway tickets from Taipei to Hualian but couldn't seems to be able to find it. Went to their main webpage but its not stated inside.

http://new.twtraffic.com.tw/TWRail/main.aspx

Any one has any idea where i can check the price for the tickets? Or any idea how much does it cost to travel from Taipei to Hualian?
got new train if you lucky...花莲自强号。。
Old 13-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #10754

When you exit the MRT station and enter Danshui Laojie. The shop is one of the first shops on your left. Unless it moved since the last time I visited 2 years ago.
Thanks! I have heard is still around there. Will look out as I need to buy around 8 bags to my friends & colleagues to give them as a gift
Old 13-08-2008, 02:02 PM   #10755
High Supremacy Member

Thanks! I have heard is still around there. Will look out as I need to buy around 8 bags to my friends & colleagues to give them as a gift
good luck! the last time I was there, could only find 2 decent looking bags. both were made of canvas. but I heard selection changes all the time so maybe you can grab some good buys.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.