第二場 pm19:00~pm23:00

現在開放網路報名 欲參加節目錄影的觀眾快拿起電話

名額有限 要搶要快~(02)2781-3888 #534我猜節目

欲報名的朋友們也可以於回應中留下你的姓名、年齡以及連絡方式

我們的回應已設定全部為悄悄話 所以請不用擔心資料外洩

請切記!!一定要留下能最快連絡到你的電話號碼^^

因為我們要預留名額 如果錄影時間有更改以便通知喔!!!

歡迎團體來報名喔!

I called to register for the first session, reporting time is 12:30pm. To call from Singapore using mobile phone, + 886 02 2781 3888.... key in 534 when prompted for ext number. If you end up in another department, someone there will transfer you when u say u are trying to contact 534我猜節目. The staff will ask which session you attending, your name, contact number, number of pax.... and that's it! Oh ya, practice your mandarin before calling.

Based on info dug out from this thread,
take mrt to Kunyang Mrt station then take taxi to Zhong Shi TV Station.
their address
臺北市南港區重陽路120號

If anyone happens to have the same itinerary, it will be nice to meet up and share a cab from Ximending or Kunyang MRT station.
Old 19-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #12467

Taroko Gorge

Hi all!

I'm planning to visit Taroko Gorge on 10 Apr 09 (Fri) and will be travelling to Hualien via the train. Three questions:

1. I visited the TRA website to check the timings of the train. There is this "Zi Qiang 1091" that leaves from Shu Lin at 8am and will arrive at Hualien at 10.08am. Where do I board this train? At Taipei station? Or at Shu Lin? If at Shu Lin, where is this Shu Lin? For info, I will be staying at Keyman's Hotel, which is near the Taipei Main Station.

2. There is this tour bus that goes to Taroko Gorge and the tour starts at 11am and ends at 4pm. Is it too late if I try to book the tour on that day when I arrive at Hualien? I've been trying to access the taiwan tour bus website to book the bus tour but it keeps telling me the link is broken.

3. How much is the above-mentioned bus tour?

Appreciate if any kind soul that has visited Taroko Gorge via the above way could enlighten me on this. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by amok813; 19-03-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Old 19-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #12468

Hi anyone heard of Queen Hotel in taipei? Heard that it's quite cheap. I tried to google this hotel but seems like there's no info on it. Anyone been there before? Thanks
Old 19-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #12469

Me going on 1st April

Greetings.

Will touchdown at Taipei on 29mar09 abt 5:10pm, SQ878. Heading straight to Rainbow Hotel and stay for 4 nights. Thereafter may be join tour packages to roam around Taiwan, stay in some serene spa resorts in Alisan, Beitou, etc.

Just wondering if anyone is keen to share a cab to/from airport (return SQ879 12apr09), or to engage the likes of Mr Meeky. There's just 2 of us at the moment; 4 will make a good number to share services, dinner dishes, information etc.

Will be glad to chat abt details over some drinks at Indian Beerhouse, Hooters or HardRock in Taipei. Nothing is firm except the flights and the first 4 night's accomodation.

As a contribution to this great thread, I managed to secure a room in Rainbow thru Priceline, only abt S$80 per night. They gave me a confirmation within 24 hours, and that was done just 3 weeks before the trip.

Tomorrow i will also try to call the studio and ask about GuessX3 recordings on 30mar09 and 6apr09 (mondays). Haha... i'm just dreaming of forming a singaporean contingent at the recording.

Hi,

We (2) going on the 1st Apr.
It's a good idea.. We can together go on a tour with meeky.
**Yet to confirm but we had told hime that we are interested in his tour on the 2nd of Apr.

You interested?? Check your Pm (lim)

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #12470

Hi anyone heard of Queen Hotel in taipei? Heard that it's quite cheap. I tried to google this hotel but seems like there's no info on it. Anyone been there before? Thanks
i kno tt hk do hv queens hotel but nt in taiwan
Old 19-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #12471

Airport transfer

Anybody has contact to share for airport transfer to and fro? I have 4 pax and will be heading to taiwan on thursday. Thank for ur help
Old 19-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #12472

Hi all!

I'm planning to visit Taroko Gorge on 10 Apr 09 (Fri) and will be travelling to Hualien via the train. Three questions:

1. I visited the TRA website to check the timings of the train. There is this "Zi Qiang 1091" that leaves from Shu Lin at 8am and will arrive at Hualien at 10.08am. Where do I board this train? At Taipei station? Or at Shu Lin? If at Shu Lin, where is this Shu Lin? For info, I will be staying at Keyman's Hotel, which is near the Taipei Main Station.

2. There is this tour bus that goes to Taroko Gorge and the tour starts at 11am and ends at 4pm. Is it too late if I try to book the tour on that day when I arrive at Hualien? I've been trying to access the taiwan tour bus website to book the bus tour but it keeps telling me the link is broken.

3. How much is the above-mentioned bus tour?

Appreciate if any kind soul that has visited Taroko Gorge via the above way could enlighten me on this. Thanks in advance!
1. Take train from taipei station. Remember to book in advance.

2 & 3. http://www.taiwantourbus.com.tw:8080...=toursday&ID=4
Old 20-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #12473

1. Take train from taipei station. Remember to book in advance.

2 & 3. http://www.taiwantourbus.com.tw:8080...=toursday&ID=4
Thanks BossQ! So it is ok if I take the train at Taipei station even if the website indicates that the train will depart Shu Lin station (which is a few stops away from Taipei station) at 8am? Well, tried to book now but it seems they only allow booking for 2 weeks in advance so I most probably can book next week. Anyway where do we collect the tix after I have booked?

That's the link that I tried numerous times but it kept telling me the link is broken. Your link, unfortunately, doesn't work as well.
Old 20-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #12474

hi guys, im going taipei next month. got a silly question, what's the diff between sg and tw's ding tai fung ah? i keep seeing people including there in their itinerary haha.
Old 20-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #12475

Thanks BossQ! So it is ok if I take the train at Taipei station even if the website indicates that the train will depart Shu Lin station (which is a few stops away from Taipei station) at 8am? Well, tried to book now but it seems they only allow booking for 2 weeks in advance so I most probably can book next week. Anyway where do we collect the tix after I have booked?

That's the link that I tried numerous times but it kept telling me the link is broken. Your link, unfortunately, doesn't work as well.
I also cannot book TRA tix online. Either tells me my IC number wrong or the safety code i enter wrong.

Any genius on this?
Old 20-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #12476

I need help! Can anyone tell me where is king regency hotel??? TIA

sharry28: Personally, I felt that food-wise, it is more or less the same.. I guess the difference is the service of the staff are very prompt and superb! SG cannot compare one.. I remember ordering xiao long bao and one of the xiaolongbao had a hole in it. I did not even have to tell the staff and they saw it, replaced it almost immediately! And the waitress are quite pretty! Wahahaha….

Last edited by felicia_yl2000; 20-03-2009 at 02:33 PM..
Old 20-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #12477

I also cannot book TRA tix online. Either tells me my IC number wrong or the safety code i enter wrong.

Any genius on this?
Hi poiiop! I can't really tell you what's wrong but you can try calling Taiwan Visitors Association at 6223 6546. The girl over there might be able to answer your query. She's a Taiwanese btw and quite helpful somemore.

You may also wish to visit them at UIC Building, #31-11 as they are giving out freebies every month to encourage people to tour Taiwan. I just got their EasyCard which they are giving out for the month of March. For April, they are giving out theme park tix. Just bring your confirmation letters for air tix and hotel rooms to redeem them.
Old 20-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #12478

hi guys, im going taipei next month. got a silly question, what's the diff between sg and tw's ding tai fung ah? i keep seeing people including there in their itinerary haha.
haha... I also wanted to ask this question... my gf and I are still contemplating whether to go cos I dun think there should be any diff...
Old 20-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #12479

sharry28: Personally, I felt that food-wise, it is more or less the same.. I guess the difference is the service of the staff are very prompt and superb! SG cannot compare one.. I remember ordering xiao long bao and one of the xiaolongbao had a hole in it. I did not even have to tell the staff and they saw it, replaced it almost immediately! And the waitress are quite pretty! Wahahaha….
pretty? hmmm... can't go le... cos gf coming along... haha
Old 20-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #12480
Master Member

haha..i will pm you the contact.. (:
hey bro can pass me the contact too please?!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.