HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #13111

i think i read in the previous post someone mentioned ladies night is on wednesday?

may i know if it's too hot for going to hot springs now? is it a stupid idea? or it's okay and still enjoyable?

anyone employed mr meeky yang from 13th to 16th june? me and my bf interested to employ his service but no reply from him yet.. guess i was a bit last min too.. haha.. so wonder if can chip in with anyone who wants to save cost and has booked him liao.. =)
Old 10-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #13112

Cing Jing Farm and Wulling Farm

REPLY TO <droozy>

Hello all,

for those who are interested on natural location in taiwan, I can share a bit of my thought.

Cing Jing Farm (清境農場), there is few way to go there (backpacker)

1) Take high speed train (1 hr) from taipei to Taichung. and then from Taichung, take"台汽客運(bus)"至埔里站(Puli). When you reach Puli, please take "南投客運(bus)"至清境農場

2) You can also take "台灣觀光巴士" from taipei go to Cinjing direct (2 ways ticket NT1300 to NT1400, depend on weekday or weekend, fee will be different)

3) Or if previous day you are in Alishan (阿里山), first go to 嘉义车站, then 在嘉义火车站搭乘(西部干线火车)前往二水火车站. After that 在二水火车站转搭乘(集集线支线火车)前往水里火车站. 从水里火车站前搭丰荣客运来日月潭 ( need to transfer 3 times - take quite a long time 6 to 8 hrs)

4)Take bus from Yilan or 罗东(Luo Dong) "宜蘭國光客運班車 - http://www.kingbus.com.tw" --> Go to Lishan (梨山). Only 1 bus which is 7am. When Reach Lishan already 11am, You have to stay in Lishan for 1 night as no other bus available at that area. On next day morning, you need to take "丰原客运" bus at 8am (梨山->清境->台中). Reach Cing Jing(清境) around 10.45am.

Recently I have went to taiwan with my parent, I have choose to stay on high mountain, far away from city. Although went there during summer period but still feel very cool. 9 to 18 degree celsius, of course provided which area you stay. I will share how I go using method number (4) from Yilan or 罗东(Luo Dong) ---> 清境

How I plan was: -

I spend 2 to 3 days in Taipei Area.

Day 4 - Take early train go to Hualien (book a Tourist Cabbie to travel around for whole day), we did not stay overnight in Hualien but take train back to 羅東 and stay there.
羅東 is near by Yilan (宜蘭市) (only 10 min train distance). and 羅東 also got night market which is very famous as well.

Day 5 - Wake up early and go to (頭城鎮) see dolphin + explosure on turtle island, (賞鯨+登龜山島+龜山八景). During Noon Time, we go to Su-Aou (蘇澳鎮) and having cold spring in 蘇澳冷泉公園http://suao.hotweb.com.tw/ . There are only 2 cold spring in the world, one is in Italy, another one is in Taiwan which is Su-Aou (蘇澳鎮).

At night, having meal in 羅東night market again.

Some good hot/cold spring that worth to go

1. 川湯春天溫泉飯店 http://www.chuang-tang.com.tw/spring/index.html
2. 礁溪和風溫泉會館 http://www.hefong.com.tw/
3. 蘇澳冷泉公園http://suao.hotweb.com.tw/

Day 6 - I have take early bus 7am 國光客運班車http://www.kingbus.com.tw. I found one interesting places that worth to go which call Wulling Farm 武陵農場 http://www.wuling-farm.com.tw/. This farm is different from Cing Jing Farm. Cing Jing mainly for animal while Wulling is more on florist and you can visit their Water-fall ( walking 2 hours to reach).. weather suitable for us, around 15 to 20 celsius. But of course, hotel there also a bit expensive as only 2 hotels you can choose. Inside hotel you can have spa etc....... very good service.

Day 7 - I take the only bus which go to Cing Jing (at 6.30am) (Sunrise in taiwan ard 4.30am), so don't worry you can't wake up.
"搭丰原客运" bus to reach "梨山" first. There will have rest about 15 min in 梨山. Then bus driver will start their journey again from 梨山 --> 清境. This bus will pass by 合歡山, for those who want to stay overnight here, you can tell driver to stop at 合歡山 motel. Then you can enjoy the view there or tracking - super nice and cool - ard 7 to 9 celsius.

If dun want to stop at 合歡山, then you can proceed enjoy view in bus and wait to reach Cing Jing Farm.

Not sure if anyone ever heard about "合歡山". Just a brief information about 合歡山
合歡山群峰共由七座山所串連:主峰標高3416公尺、東峰3421公尺、北峰 3422公尺、西峰3144公尺、石門山3236公尺、合歡尖山3217公尺、石門北峰3278公尺;合歡山秀麗挺拔,一年四季裡都是風華無限;春夏賞花避暑,秋冬踏青玩雪,時時刻刻都是良辰美景,此外山區內有名的克難關以及武嶺都是極佳的據點,春天玉山杜鵑、紅毛杜鵑盛開,山丘正片的花海美不勝收;夏季杜鵑花綻放,青山景致優美;秋季楓紅落葉,星辰月光之美令人陶醉;冬季雪景迷人,白雪藹藹讓人著迷,景色貫穿於春夏秋冬。

When You reach Cing Jing http://www.cingjing.com.tw/map/mapList.asp, you can hang around in their Cing Jing Farm and also Flower Garden call "little switzerland flower garden 小瑞士花园"。
Enjoy life by vaving tea/coffee in 《55 steps coffee shop near by Cing Jing Farm》 or having meal in 魯媽媽restaurant, very famous

There are around 160++ Minshu in Cing Jing Farm, some Mishu super nice but louzy services, hence you all need to becareful to choose. Of course I can recommend to anyone for those Minshu that are nice as I have doing research more than 2 mths to search their information.

Day 8 - I have booked a cabbie cost me NT 3000 (Consider super cheap, normally will cost you NT 3500 to NT 4000) go to 合歡山 and "Luo San 庐山". People might ask why I need to spend money book cab go to 合歡山 since previous day bus ever pass by 合歡山. this is because weather is cool at night and our shirt is not warm enough to cover. Cabbied will wait you in Minshu ( provided which Minshu you stay) at 4am (to see sun rise)...... you can ask them come anytimes.

Driver will explain to you during the journey... give you few hour in 合歡山. During noon time, they will bring us to "Luo San 庐山" having hot spring. my driver very nice, bring us to a hotel only cost us 1200 for 2 persons (2 hrs spring) and room size is like 40 qt feet ...... very very big.

Day 8 - we will start our journey to sun Moon Lake........

Actually quite difficult for us to explain everthing but if anyone of you need information about Cing Jing or book cab or recommend Minshu, jus let me know, I can provide information that I have . Hope above information can share with everyone, but I bet you won't feel enough if you only stay 1 night in Cing Jing. although Minshu in Cing Jing quite expensive, but you still can get those quality Minshu.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #13113

What's "Ye Shi" ??

Anyway, Guy's bags available in Hsimenting , Shihlin and Raohe St NMs.Cool styles . From NTD390 up unless on sale.
ye shi - night market lor....
lol, thanks for the reply though
Old 10-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #13114

i just went down to collect my free theme park tickets today! Here's the address..

Taiwan Visitors Association
5 Shenton Way, 31-11, UIC Building
Singapore 068808
Tel: 65-6223-6546/7
Fax: 65-6225-4616
Mon. to Fri., 9am to 5pm (lunch break 12pm to 1:30pm)

For those who are going in june and don't know what this is about.. check this out.. http://www.tit.com.tw/page_e/magazin...26&pg_tit=2009
remember to bring your printed hotel and airline tickets receipts there.. =)
Old 10-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #13115

just came back from taiwan , here ish my comments

taipei is like sg. v convenient public transport. basically expenses can be kept low by sticking to MRT. i visisted wu fen pu, xi men ding, shi lin, taipei zoo, sun yat sen memorial, chiang kai shek memorial etc. imo, wu fen pu isnt a fantastic place..very out of the way..very disorganised and nothing special. xi men ding is like orchard of taipei, need to visit. taipei zoo was good..saw alot of interseeting animals..well worth a visit.only NT60 which is like 3 sing dollars. damn farking cheap.

after that went to hualian. hualien theres nothing much. except taroko national park. u can take a bus up or book a cab and tour the park. its a very beautiful place so must visit.book cab cost around NT2000.

basically taiwan is very safe and convenient. people speak same language and are always very warm and welcoming. the problem is i have OCD and hence have issues with the food there but thats my personal problem. those who go there and who want the best out of the trip should go with an open mind and try weverything there.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #13116

anyone knows for their club when is ladies night?
Great website:
http://www.taiwannights.com/886nights/

Another good club closing!! TU Bi,Plush ,Party

Room Now

ROXY VIBE Farewell Party "THE LAST STAND"

Venue: Roxy Vibe

Tel#: (02) 2341-0642

Address: Jin-Shan S. Rd., Sec. 1, #155, B1

瞼x瞼_瞼竄穠繩瞻s竄n繡繫瞻@竅q155繡繒B1

⊙ 時間:6/20 June 20th 2009(六) 21:00PM 至07:30AM

⊙ 門票:NT400 (可兌換飲料一杯)
http://www.taiwannights.com/886night...il&detail=3743

Last edited by nuttyazn; 10-06-2009 at 09:36 PM..
Old 10-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #13117

thanks man

Great website:
http://www.taiwannights.com/886nights/
Old 10-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #13118

anyone know wonstar hotel has free internet access? If have, is at lobby or in the hotel room? Thanks!!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #13119

hi guys will be in taipei for the 1st time...

thanks to this great thread.. this is wat i came out with

Day 1: 20th Jun, Sat
-Arrive Taipei
-Walk about in XiMenDing.
-Miramar Complex for the Ferris Wheel.
-Shihlin Night Market.
Day 2: 21st Jun, Sun
- CKS Memorial Hall
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall
- Taipei 101 /Warner Village/ NYNY /Singkong Mitsukoshi,
- WuFenPu
-Raohe St Market. Have dinner of a great variety of Taiwanese food.
- Eslite Bookstore.

Day 3: 22nd Jun, Mon
-Meet Mr Meeky and go for a full day trip.
- Breeze Centre
- Liaoning St Night Market
-Hotel.

Day 4: 23rd Jun, Tue
-Beitou
-PS Bubu
-Fisherman's wharf.
-Old Danshui.
-Shinlin Night Market.
-Back to TS by MRT.

Day 5: 24th Jun, Wed
-LeoFoo Village Theme Park.
-XiMenDing for shopping
-ShihDa Night Market, take MRT to Guting Station.
-Head back to TS to pack up and get ready for Hong Kong.

any adjustments i need to make? TIA
Old 11-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #13120

was drag by frenz..
short trip... planning to go on 25 -27
3 days short trip to taipei...
was thinknig if anyone know are there any promotions currently or where to go??
if going to chuifen... will it be too rush?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:40 AM   #13121
Supremacy Member

changed today at arcade at 22.08. highest i saw the past 2 weeks was 22.15 i think
where arcade?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #13122
Master Member

Thanks for your great reply ! I have waited very long

My original intention is to spend 3 days and 2 nights at Cingjing.

Day 1 take early morning bus 台灣觀光巴士 to Cingjing and reach there abt 1130am , find lodging then roam around Little swiss flower garden

Day 2 to go Hehuan , lishan, Luo San 庐山and wuling . possible ?? I need your cab information for this

Day 3 which is a sun , I will go to Cingjing farm and then take bus back to Taipei

Can u enlighten me which minsu to stay in there as there are 160 ++ rt ??

Thank you so much for reply and looking forward to your reply !!
REPLY TO <droozy>

Day 6 - I have take early bus 7am 國光客運班車http://www.kingbus.com.tw. I found one interesting places that worth to go which call Wulling Farm 武陵農場 http://www.wuling-farm.com.tw/. This farm is different from Cing Jing Farm. Cing Jing mainly for animal while Wulling is more on florist and you can visit their Water-fall ( walking 2 hours to reach).. weather suitable for us, around 15 to 20 celsius. But of course, hotel there also a bit expensive as only 2 hotels you can choose. Inside hotel you can have spa etc....... very good service.

Day 8 - I have booked a cabbie cost me NT 3000 (Consider super cheap, normally will cost you NT 3500 to NT 4000) go to 合歡山 and "Luo San 庐山". People might ask why I need to spend money book cab go to 合歡山 since previous day bus ever pass by 合歡山. this is because weather is cool at night and our shirt is not warm enough to cover. Cabbied will wait you in Minshu ( provided which Minshu you stay) at 4am (to see sun rise)...... you can ask them come anytimes.

Actually quite difficult for us to explain everthing but if anyone of you need information about Cing Jing or book cab or recommend Minshu, jus let me know, I can provide information that I have . Hope above information can share with everyone, but I bet you won't feel enough if you only stay 1 night in Cing Jing. although Minshu in Cing Jing quite expensive, but you still can get those quality Minshu.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #13123

22.10 at the arcade yesterday
Old 12-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #13124

Hello

Just now I have wrote a lot to you but accidently close the screen ... haiz have to re-write again haha..

First - you are impossible to go Hehuan , lishan, Luo San 庐山and wuling on same day. wuling is far away ( 5 hrs at least). You only can go to Hehuan and Luo San 庐山 hot spring. This kind of life is more relax for you. Got for quality trip better than quantity right? Next time when you visit taiwan by then go to Wulling Farm - best mth to go Feb to Mar and Nov. Pls see the website what florist they have during this 2 mths.

Not sure how many days you will spend in Taiwan, some suggestion for you. Since you have go to Cinjing, why not take a change visit Sun Moon lake and "九族文化村主題樂園暢遊歡樂世界、原住民部落景觀區、原住民表演以及水沙連歐洲宮廷花園→賦歸。" ?

Cing Jing --> Puli (1 hr) --> Sun Moon Lake (40 min). Some more there got new cable car started on end of June 2009. Sure got a lot of ppl want to view sun Moon Lake by cable car. This is the most excited thing....

Day 1 - Your bus shd be start on 6.30am - reach around 11.40 and should stop at 清境農場國民賓館. There is a quite a few shop there you can hang around or take pic around. You can leave your luggage inside information counter..... Call the Mishu ppl come and fetch you.

Basically Cing Jing gor 4 areas - 松崗區‧畜牧區‧幼獅區‧霧社區
http://www.cingjing.com.tw/map/map_08_trip.asp

You should select 1 day stay in 松崗區 ard 2044 ft and another nigth stay in 幼獅區 (ard 1700 ft)

I will suggest you go on Sunday, Monday and back on tues. Minshu is very expensive during weekend time, especially Fri and Sat. Sunday is the best for you till Tues is the best for you.

Assume you reach on Sunday

Day 1 - remember must go to 清境農場 first as they got 綿羊秀 on 2.30pm
Normally Minshu owner will drive you near to 清境農場 (of course not everyone will do that, you must select good service Minshu)
After finish hang around 清境農場 , if still got time then you can go to little switzerland garden (close at 5pm). If not manage to get in, then posibility you can hang around 清境農場國民賓館 near by shops. you can have a cup of coffee there... and reading story book and walk the trail.... enjoy the view, star.... etc

go in 清境農場 need to buy ticket, but you can keep the ticket to visit again on next day if you want - shd be free (if I m not mistaken)

Day 2 - Get to go HeHuan San and Luo San - can spend you 1 day already

Day 3 - If you still got time, and havent visit "ittle switzerland garden" on day 1, then you can go for it - lot of flower there.

I will advise you to stay in 松崗區 - 星光流域. no other reason, no special view in their room but super super excellent service provided by Lady boss..... for those who do not have car hang ard Cing Jing, most probably she will fetch you anywhere in Cing Jing area. This minshu very famous in Cing Jing and so far no one complain yet. If you look for nice view in their room.. then you will be disappointed. But if you seek for those good service, then you will feel that this 星光流域 deserve a good credit.

That why I will suggest you stay in 2 area - 松崗區‧(at night ard 15 to 16 Celsius) and 幼獅區.(at night ard 18 Celsius)

幼獅區 got a lot beauty Minshu - provided if you have $$$$$

Most Minshu will ask you to pay for half before you come to taiwan. Only 星光流域 do not do so as I requested can I only pay after I reach Cing jing. Of course you do not spoil your promise.
There got a lot of nice Minshu there, you can slowly choose yourself but although some are very nice but is not convenience for you coz no transport. You only can choose those that are near by 清境農場國民賓館 .. within walking distance 15 to 30 min. somemore at night when you go out, you still can walk back. advise - Don't let the Minshu Pic room cheat you... must do research whether they got to reputation. I can recommend you for 清境維也納庭園木屋 as I am familiar with them also. the rest with red color also not bad but expensive hahahahhaa.
清境普羅旺斯 - I ever stay there before NT4500 ++ per night(weekend) room small but unique. last time lot ppl like to stay but now reputation drop, coz did not provide good service. but if you have change you can go their restaurant try their meal - wah... damm good but also expensive $$$ hahahaha....

幼獅區
清境農場雲頂休閒山莊
清境佛羅倫斯渡假山莊
清境歐鄉美邸民宿
清境香格里拉音樂城堡
清境維也納庭園木屋
清境普羅旺斯

As you go to HeHuan San and Luo San - you can ask 星光流域 lady boss to check with you if got any other ppl also want to go HeHuan San and Luo San. 4 ppls share 1 cab is cheaper, ard 800 per person. Let the Lady boss arrange for you, if really dun have ppl join you

by then you can call Mr 叶 at 886 0963-230669 or 886 049-2919690. You also can call Mr Yang (boss) at 0933-179441 / 049-2919690. -- SAME company

if you call mr yang and he quote you expensive, just tell him is me “甄先生” recommend you to him... can cheap or not.... (but I can tell you.. outside market quote HeHuan San and Luo San around NT 3500 to 4500) as I have check lot driver hahaha..... ( I will prefer you call Mr 叶 at 886 0963-230669 to fix the price first, coz he more honest look and last year I ever approach him before)

But if you go with Mr Yang who fetch you, of course more fun as he will explain a lot of thing to you... and bring you visit other Minshu and he got more lobang to get better services (Mr 叶 might not) .... I go Luo San hot spring is ard 1200 for 2 persons (2 hrs) ... pls note that.... 1 hr also 1200.. 2 hrs above also 1200.. so pls slowly do your hot spring. the room that I book super huge - 40 sq ft haha.... somemore that day when Mr yang come fetch me.... we got upgrade from CAB to VAN. jus me and my mom hahaha...... special treament to us..... i got familiar with them liao.

and pls bring tick tick jacket if you go hehua shan - morning is 8 to 9 Celsius. Dont be like me fool fool...... cold until like hell.... you can climb <石門山(3236公尺)被喻為最容易攀登的一座> super easy. Or <合歡北峰(3422公尺)與東峰(3421公尺)高度相仿,但一緩一陡、一遠一近,也都能在3、4小時內來回> if you want to climb <合歡北峰(3422公尺)與東峰> better go early at 5 or 6am.

Hope you can read Mandarin:-

合歡群峰的5座百岳中,石門山(3236公尺)被喻為最容易攀登的一座,來回只消半個多鐘頭,有人更揶揄的說,穿著高跟鞋也能登頂呢!合歡主峰(3416公尺)也是另一座適合大眾的登山路線,完備的步道輕鬆走來,個把鐘頭也能完成。
合歡北峰(3422公尺)與東峰(3421公尺)高度相仿,但一緩一陡、一遠一近,也都能在3、4小時內來回;合歡西峰(3144公尺)雖海拔較低,但距離遠,得要付出些體力才能一探究竟。

Lastly - when you go there? if End of june to early July... pls book 星光流域 now.. coz during that period is Taiwan Summer holiday. sure full house.......

Thanks for your great reply ! I have waited very long My original intention is to spend 3 days and 2 nights at Cingjing. Day 1 take early morning bus 台灣觀光巴士 to Cingjing and reach there abt 1130am , find lodging then roam around Little swiss flower garden Day 2 to go Hehuan , lishan, Luo San 庐山and wuling . possible ?? I need your cab information for this Day 3 which is a sun , I will go to Cingjing farm and then take bus back to Taipei Can u enlighten me which minsu to stay in there as there are 160 ++ rt ??
Old 12-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #13125

Hello

Just now I have wrote a lot to you but accidently close the screen ... haiz have to re-write again haha..

First - you are impossible to go Hehuan , lishan, Luo San 庐山and wuling on same day. wuling is far away ( 5 hrs at least). You only can go to Hehuan and Luo San 庐山 hot spring. This kind of life is more relax for you. Got for quality trip better than quantity right? Next time when you visit taiwan by then go to Wulling Farm - best mth to go Feb to Mar and Nov. Pls see the website what florist they have during this 2 mths.

Not sure how many days you will spend in Taiwan, some suggestion for you. Since you have go to Cinjing, why not take a change visit Sun Moon lake and "九族文化村主題樂園暢遊歡樂世界、原住民部落景觀區、原住民表演以及水沙連歐洲宮廷花園→賦歸。" ?

Cing Jing --> Puli (1 hr) --> Sun Moon Lake (40 min). Some more there got new cable car started on end of June 2009. Sure got a lot of ppl want to view sun Moon Lake by cable car. This is the most excited thing....

Day 1 - Your bus shd be start on 6.30am - reach around 11.40 and should stop at 清境農場國民賓館. There is a quite a few shop there you can hang around or take pic around. You can leave your luggage inside information counter..... Call the Mishu ppl come and fetch you.

Basically Cing Jing gor 4 areas - 松崗區‧畜牧區‧幼獅區‧霧社區
http://www.cingjing.com.tw/map/map_08_trip.asp

You should select 1 day stay in 松崗區 ard 2044 ft and another nigth stay in 幼獅區 (ard 1700 ft)

I will suggest you go on Sunday, Monday and back on tues. Minshu is very expensive during weekend time, especially Fri and Sat. Sunday is the best for you till Tues is the best for you.

Assume you reach on Sunday

Day 1 - remember must go to 清境農場 first as they got 綿羊秀 on 2.30pm
Normally Minshu owner will drive you near to 清境農場 (of course not everyone will do that, you must select good service Minshu)
After finish hang around 清境農場 , if still got time then you can go to little switzerland garden (close at 5pm). If not manage to get in, then posibility you can hang around 清境農場國民賓館 near by shops. you can have a cup of coffee there... and reading story book and walk the trail.... enjoy the view, star.... etc

go in 清境農場 need to buy ticket, but you can keep the ticket to visit again on next day if you want - shd be free (if I m not mistaken)

Day 2 - Get to go HeHuan San and Luo San - can spend you 1 day already

Day 3 - If you still got time, and havent visit "ittle switzerland garden" on day 1, then you can go for it - lot of flower there.

I will advise you to stay in 松崗區 - 星光流域. no other reason, no special view in their room but super super excellent service provided by Lady boss..... for those who do not have car hang ard Cing Jing, most probably she will fetch you anywhere in Cing Jing area. This minshu very famous in Cing Jing and so far no one complain yet. If you look for nice view in their room.. then you will be disappointed. But if you seek for those good service, then you will feel that this 星光流域 deserve a good credit.

That why I will suggest you stay in 2 area - 松崗區‧(at night ard 15 to 16 Celsius) and 幼獅區.(at night ard 18 Celsius)

幼獅區 got a lot beauty Minshu - provided if you have $$$$$

Most Minshu will ask you to pay for half before you come to taiwan. Only 星光流域 do not do so as I requested can I only pay after I reach Cing jing. Of course you do not spoil your promise.
There got a lot of nice Minshu there, you can slowly choose yourself but although some are very nice but is not convenience for you coz no transport. You only can choose those that are near by 清境農場國民賓館 .. within walking distance 15 to 30 min. somemore at night when you go out, you still can walk back. advise - Don't let the Minshu Pic room cheat you... must do research whether they got to reputation. I can recommend you for 清境維也納庭園木屋 as I am familiar with them also. the rest with red color also not bad but expensive hahahahhaa.
清境普羅旺斯 - I ever stay there before NT4500 ++ per night(weekend) room small but unique. last time lot ppl like to stay but now reputation drop, coz did not provide good service. but if you have change you can go their restaurant try their meal - wah... damm good but also expensive $$$ hahahaha....

幼獅區
清境農場雲頂休閒山莊
清境佛羅倫斯渡假山莊
清境歐鄉美邸民宿
清境香格里拉音樂城堡
清境維也納庭園木屋
清境普羅旺斯

As you go to HeHuan San and Luo San - you can ask 星光流域 lady boss to check with you if got any other ppl also want to go HeHuan San and Luo San. 4 ppls share 1 cab is cheaper, ard 800 per person. Let the Lady boss arrange for you, if really dun have ppl join you

by then you can call Mr 叶 at 886 0963-230669 or 886 049-2919690. You also can call Mr Yang (boss) at 0933-179441 / 049-2919690. -- SAME company

if you call mr yang and he quote you expensive, just tell him is me “甄先生” recommend you to him... can cheap or not.... (but I can tell you.. outside market quote HeHuan San and Luo San around NT 3500 to 4500) as I have check lot driver hahaha..... ( I will prefer you call Mr 叶 at 886 0963-230669 to fix the price first, coz he more honest look and last year I ever approach him before)

But if you go with Mr Yang who fetch you, of course more fun as he will explain a lot of thing to you... and bring you visit other Minshu and he got more lobang to get better services (Mr 叶 might not) .... I go Luo San hot spring is ard 1200 for 2 persons (2 hrs) ... pls note that.... 1 hr also 1200.. 2 hrs above also 1200.. so pls slowly do your hot spring. the room that I book super huge - 40 sq ft haha.... somemore that day when Mr yang come fetch me.... we got upgrade from CAB to VAN. jus me and my mom hahaha...... special treament to us..... i got familiar with them liao.

and pls bring tick tick jacket if you go hehua shan - morning is 8 to 9 Celsius. Dont be like me fool fool...... cold until like hell.... you can climb <石門山(3236公尺)被喻為最容易攀登的一座> super easy. Or <合歡北峰(3422公尺)與東峰(3421公尺)高度相仿,但一緩一陡、一遠一近,也都能在3、4小時內來回> if you want to climb <合歡北峰(3422公尺)與東峰> better go early at 5 or 6am.

Hope you can read Mandarin:-

合歡群峰的5座百岳中,石門山(3236公尺)被喻為最容易攀登的一座,來回只消半個多鐘頭,有人更揶揄的說,穿著高跟鞋也能登頂呢!合歡主峰(3416公尺)也是另一座適合大眾的登山路線,完備的步道輕鬆走來,個把鐘頭也能完成。
合歡北峰(3422公尺)與東峰(3421公尺)高度相仿,但一緩一陡、一遠一近,也都能在3、4小時內來回;合歡西峰(3144公尺)雖海拔較低,但距離遠,得要付出些體力才能一探究竟。

Lastly - when you go there? if End of june to early July... pls book 星光流域 now.. coz during that period is Taiwan Summer holiday. sure full house.......

Thanks for your great reply ! I have waited very long My original intention is to spend 3 days and 2 nights at Cingjing. Day 1 take early morning bus 台灣觀光巴士 to Cingjing and reach there abt 1130am , find lodging then roam around Little swiss flower garden Day 2 to go Hehuan , lishan, Luo San 庐山and wuling . possible ?? I need your cab information for this Day 3 which is a sun , I will go to Cingjing farm and then take bus back to Taipei Can u enlighten me which minsu to stay in there as there are 160 ++ rt ??
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.