Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-05-2005, 10:03 AM   #1351
Great Supremacy Member

enjoy bro dreamer
thanks bro!
Old 28-05-2005, 10:10 AM   #1352
Great Supremacy Member

aiyah, tomolo a lota stars will be in xi meng ding but me leaving.....wasted manz...
Old 28-05-2005, 10:10 AM   #1353
Great Supremacy Member

ok...logging off again...
Old 28-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #1354

sian, my 5 days trip of taipei/hualian trip is over~! so sad lor...due to the heavy rain on 24th may, din get to hotspring n go to yangmingshan, hope is not a big miss~! now i try to list places dat all the above treads din mention:

1)actually, besides shilin nite market, if u haf juz 2 hours at nite, can go to gongguan nite market( at gongguan stn, near taida). i dunno how to dewscribe, there's dis store sell " qing hua zhuang nai( frog knock the milk), taste v different from outisde pao pao cha..opp dis store, there is a stall sell bun stuffed with meat, salted veggie and peanut crust. the 2 stalls all Super long Q one..WHOA, now thinkin of e bun, my saliva still flow LOL

2) if u at ximending, wanna buy some " tu chan" like Sun biscuit and sweets, there's only 1 store ard the corner of rainbow hotel. is cheap and nice, price at NT$180/ box, airport sells $300 leh...altogether with only 4 ppl, we bought more dne 10 boxes. if wanna get back to airport from the hotel, ask the person at rainbow hotel to arrange a transport from u. only NT$1100 per car. the car is much bigger den a taxi and e driver super frenly and helpful. he will tell u stuff dat you wun get to find out from the internet? LOL

3) ximending, b4 12noon( when dis shop " tamago-ya" sells rice with egg one opens), there is a super long q....they sell somehting like the " taka emu rice", hmmm, stupidly we go q..hmm, the food is not bad,but not worth the wait i guess. Unless like us, we only haf 3 hours left at ximending, so bobian, we eat there. But forgot to mention, their service is v gd, then ur rice w egg is served, they helped u cut the egg in half?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok la, i think i write a diary lidat. overall, the ppl r veri frenly and helpful. the gers there r super " da", meaning they speak with v high pitch and tok too " kiddy"? lOL, mi a ger oso cannot tahan. but surely, i noe the guys will enjoy it v much ~!
Old 28-05-2005, 03:58 PM   #1355

oh ya, one last thing to mention, dis time round, the shop is not repeating Jay chou's songs.

everywhere i go, i can only hear 3 singers and watch them even on chinese mtv channels. ARGH

1) Jolin Tsai Yi ling
2) Lin junjie JJ and his related songs( like vivian has dis song composed by him)
3) 3 different versions of Lao Shu Ai da mi.

lin junjie, u r famous liao~!!!!

hey ya, at nite after 11, can go HOLIDAY KTV~~! althought not veri cheap, 3 hours, s$18/person,( like k-box) but provided with
1) attached toilet in ur room
2)snack buffet with drinks juz outside. YES, like cakes, potato chips, sotong balls, 4 types of hot tea, several types of cold drink. ALL FREE FLOW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) v updated chinese songs

hmm, but for us, there may be a slight difficulty when we wan to dedicate song from a certain artiste. they differentiate them according to e no. of strokes in their surnames which we need a lot of time to adapt to.

SUDD, I FEEL LIKE BOYCOTT K-BOX LE heee
Old 29-05-2005, 06:04 PM   #1356

hi Byleek,

glad that you had an interesting time and thanks for sharing!

anyway, i'm planning to arrange for airport transfer from rainbow hotel back to the airport too.
do you know if they have smaller cars for 2 people instead of a big one?
care sharing what the driver told you that we would never get to find out on the internet?
hehe.

also, anyone knows where can i get blankets in Taiwan?
i heard that lots of old folks like taiwan blankets cuz they're quite special, one side cooling, one side warm.
feel like getting some of these too.
Old 29-05-2005, 10:43 PM   #1357

yoz jerbelle,
i really not sure howz the transport for 2 ppl leh.mebbie u can ask them when u reach rainbow hotel?

orh, the driver tell us the school fees for the private uni there( NT$1 million for 4 years~!), the price for the houses there, howz the school education esp english..actually mainly all chit chat? LOL .i oos dun rem wad he said liaoz...he kept tokin non-stop for 1 hr..
Old 30-05-2005, 12:44 AM   #1358
Great Supremacy Member

back from taipei....missing it alr..haha..

while me and my sis was at hualien, we happened to met up 4 pretty ladies (from SG) too. We also took a photo together at Qi Xin Tan (beautiful beach at Hualien). Wonder is any of them a regular forumer here?

got to met up with nakedtoes too while waiting for the Guess x 3 recording....heheee...
bro nakedtoes, how's ur trip?
Old 30-05-2005, 01:15 AM   #1359
Supremacy Member

yeah jus reached home... after 7 days at taiwan..
taiwan zarbos really chios mens.. and all follow jap style.. singapore ones cannot fight..
Old 30-05-2005, 10:48 AM   #1360
High Supremacy Member

Just got back home last nite... MIss shilin nite market... Taiwan girl not many chios lar.. chios one very chios.. so so one ka na sa.. here is what me and my wife bought not include local food and the last minute shopping.. lucky we manage to squeeze everything in...

Saw Dreamer at GUessX3... identify him only when he took out his map haha.. The actual recording is more fun then watching from the TV
Old 30-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #1361
High Supremacy Member

JETSTAR seats are super cramp.. the food sucks also lucky we bring our own Mcdonald ... Their taiwan mcdonald rice buger is superb!!!

Old 30-05-2005, 03:27 PM   #1362

How do I get to "shi zhi lu kou". Err.. actually what does this place have/sell? sorry for asking such a silly question. Hv been reading the forum and most of u said its a MUST go.. I want to make sure I don't miss this place out when I go there next mth.

Thks so much!
Old 30-05-2005, 04:15 PM   #1363

How do I get to "shi zhi lu kou". Err.. actually what does this place have/sell? sorry for asking such a silly question. Hv been reading the forum and most of u said its a MUST go.. I want to make sure I don't miss this place out when I go there next mth.

Thks so much!

Issit 'Shi Zhi Lu Kou' the chinese name of jacky wu show???
U sure u got the right name?
Old 30-05-2005, 04:44 PM   #1364

Issit 'Shi Zhi Lu Kou' the chinese name of jacky wu show???
U sure u got the right name?
Ya tat's the name of show. Its also the name of a street I guess...

Anyone been there b4??
Old 30-05-2005, 04:53 PM   #1365

world is so small arh

[QUOTE=dreamer75]back from taipei....missing it alr..haha..

while me and my sis was at hualien, we happened to met up 4 pretty ladies (from SG) too. We also took a photo together at Qi Xin Tan (beautiful beach at Hualien). Wonder is any of them a regular forumer here?

LOL....i'm one of the " pretty ladies"!! i muz really put " open-inverted commas" lah, cos i noe i definately not pretty~!!!!!!!!!! ( dun post any fotos of us at the beach arh, cos the strong wind really make our hair veri messy lor~!)

oh yah, forgot to tell u guys, the taxi driver with us seemed to noe our lie--- we are borned in taipei but went to sg to study~!!! LOL ..we bluffed cos a nice lady at the " tourist visitor centre at the train stn" told us to cos she said it's better to prevent us from being cheated/chopped. I got a cab for NT$2000 to go up to taroko gorge and Qi Xin Tan. well, guess u all better dun try lar....haaa cos he will say stuff dat a taiwanese shld noe but we dunno
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.