HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone knows Taipei well?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 10:51 PM   #1381
Great Supremacy Member

Bro u go which one?? i go the one NT160 for unlimited leh.. got sauna, hot pool and jacuzzi.. Newly open somemore.. just 2 weeks old

From my experience go WU FENG PU see see look look the clothes there is expensive.. go Shilin night market those illegal stalls more cheap.. $5 sing dollar a shirt only.. Problem is everytime there got DI GUI they have to run away... I bought some real cheap original levis tees too. Shilin market the food is better too.. Must try the mango ice there.. got one shop they sell lots of varities
cannot rem the name wor....
wah...so cheap...nvr recommend me when @ Guess x 3 recording??

Basically, the prices of the clothes are abt the same in sg. Its just that some designs ..u cant find in SG. Haha...i saw the way they oush their cart when the police comes...they damn cham! I think i missed the levis tees..saw them selling BOSS shirt tho..

I ate Mango ice at Tang Chao
Old 03-06-2005, 11:12 PM   #1382

me going to Taiwan 25th July to 29th July for my honey moon... it's my 2nd trip there liao... think kilin hotel not bad lor.. looks grand & price reasonable...
Old 03-06-2005, 11:13 PM   #1383

yoz nakedtoes,

u sure the levis is orginal arh? i saw a lot of branded fake ones who look vvvv much like original ones wor...some oso like Thailangd products..I noe is not original when i went to the original retail shop and see....but since u said original, guess u alreadi did some homework on ur work. I din get to see Levis one though..

Wu Fen Pu pice is definately cheaper den those found in ximending/ shilin. Cos we already spotted some that were sold in wu fen pu and shilin, price difference, NT$100 and more.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:28 AM   #1384
High Supremacy Member

cannot rem the name wor....
wah...so cheap...nvr recommend me when @ Guess x 3 recording??

Basically, the prices of the clothes are abt the same in sg. Its just that some designs ..u cant find in SG. Haha...i saw the way they oush their cart when the police comes...they damn cham! I think i missed the levis tees..saw them selling BOSS shirt tho..

I ate Mango ice at Tang Chao

The mango ice at tang chao(jacky wu open one) is not nice so so only.. u got try the one in shilin?? they serve in a big plate 50 or 60 NT only.. their stawberry ice also shiok.. if eat CHEE PIE must eat this stall only.. many ppl queue and is the best of the best..

Old 04-06-2005, 12:31 AM   #1385
High Supremacy Member

yoz nakedtoes,

u sure the levis is orginal arh? i saw a lot of branded fake ones who look vvvv much like original ones wor...some oso like Thailangd products..I noe is not original when i went to the original retail shop and see....but since u said original, guess u alreadi did some homework on ur work. I din get to see Levis one though..

Wu Fen Pu pice is definately cheaper den those found in ximending/ shilin. Cos we already spotted some that were sold in wu fen pu and shilin, price difference, NT$100 and more.

i find wu feng pu mostly $15 sing dollar but at shilin nite market those illegal one $5 per tees only.. somemore the quality is good. The levis is made in USA one quality very good 2 piece a pack. One white one black.. $7 to $14 depend on the design... or model..

The fashion there not suit us lor.. all baggy one.. For ladies those doll dress lacy type of tops alot... $5 /pc only .. My wife got crazy there..
Old 04-06-2005, 12:35 AM   #1386
High Supremacy Member

This is the Hotspring we go that day got promotion.. NT160 for unlimited hrs..

Old 04-06-2005, 12:36 AM   #1387
High Supremacy Member

This is the public hot spring there opposite ours 40NT only...

Old 04-06-2005, 12:45 AM   #1388
High Supremacy Member

GUESS X3 that day.. very funny lots of chios bus... Dreamer75 u got notice a audience oposite us that look like jolin??

Old 04-06-2005, 12:48 AM   #1389
High Supremacy Member

Share some photos here..

ChuiFen.. very nice place but lost the old traditional looks i saw in magazine liaoz

Last edited by Nakedtoes; 04-06-2005 at 12:55 AM..
Old 04-06-2005, 12:50 AM   #1390
High Supremacy Member

2nd day we went hualien TOROKO NATIONAL PARk.. the day before just earthquake. Can see lots of stones, rocks on the road..

Old 04-06-2005, 12:51 AM   #1391
High Supremacy Member

淡水漁人碼頭

Old 04-06-2005, 01:13 AM   #1392

Bro u go which one?? i go the one NT160 for unlimited leh.. got sauna, hot pool and jacuzzi.. Newly open somemore.. just 2 weeks old

From my experience go WU FENG PU see see look look the clothes there is expensive.. go Shilin night market those illegal stalls more cheap.. $5 sing dollar a shirt only.. Problem is everytime there got DI GUI they have to run away... I bought some real cheap original levis tees too. Shilin market the food is better too.. Must try the mango ice there.. got one shop they sell lots of varities
hi dreamer75 and nakedtoes,
the hotspring you both went in Bei Tou is private ones is it?
also, they have many resorts to choose?
and which resort did you guys go to?

i didn't know Shih Lin has cheaper clothes than Wu Fen Pu!
how to differentiate between the legal and illegal stores?

i actually already read the whole of this thread, but read too much get confused and forgot alot of things cuz when i read it that time, never jot down.
i'm beginning to re-read the whole thread all over again.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:18 AM   #1393
High Supremacy Member

hi dreamer75 and nakedtoes,
the hotspring you both went in Bei Tou is private ones is it?
also, they have many resorts to choose?
and which resort did you guys go to?

i didn't know Shih Lin has cheaper clothes than Wu Fen Pu!
how to differentiate between the legal and illegal stores?

i actually already read the whole of this thread, but read too much get confused and forgot alot of things cuz when i read it that time, never jot down.
i'm beginning to re-read the whole thread all over again.

Where u intend to go?? if 6 to 7 days dun go kaoshiung liaoz waste 6 hr go and 6hr to taipei.. unless u take direct flight to kaoshiung. The Hot spring i go is private one.. indoor type.. the picture above the open type hotspring is the public one dun need to be naked. That time i go Hotspring got another 3 singaporean male wear tights , swiming trunk somemore.. Basically u are naked inside..

If u want to go Hotspring go in the morning ard 10 30 not much ppl the whole pool to yrself.. then later evening go DANSHUI..
Old 04-06-2005, 03:05 AM   #1394

jerbelle, are u intending to stay in taipei all the way?
maybe you can plan a 2 day 1 nite trip to hua lian for taroko gorge OR 2 day1nite trip to sun moon lake.

Last edited by diamantz; 04-06-2005 at 03:08 AM..
Old 04-06-2005, 12:16 PM   #1395
High Supremacy Member

Basically if u are lazy to carry yr luggage from taipei to hualien and back it is best to stay all the way at taipei hotel. If u are going to SUN moon lake which is nearer to taichong then i advice u to stay taichong one night. Hualien there nothing much. That time i bought 7 am train ticket reach there 10 15. Book a 1 day tour packadge which they bring us to TOROKO park( 7 to 8 stops) , late afternoon another place on interest but i forgot the name.. Evening they bring us to the night market there. The night market there sucks.. shilin much better.. Then 9PM plus we took train back to taipei
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.