Exchange Rate - Part 2

mumof2angels

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just came back from Taiwan and I have 60+k NTD excess.

I changed it at Dbs taiwan whilst at taipei.

Interested parties let me know.

Thanks
Chuayza

Hi,

Still available? How much in SGD? I am willing to buy over.

Pls pm me your contact and hw to deal. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I changed mine at tw airport, just before immigration queue. 21.67 two days ago (I didn't bother with the usd hack). Not many people queueing there.. About 2 pax in front of me only. Think everyone is more interested in clearing immigration and collect luggage first.

Their service very fast, but immigration queue super long lol. By the time we get to the conveyer belt, not many people there already. We chop chop get luggage and left the controlled area, then went to buy sim card. The sim card counters oso zero queue by the time we get there. Everything smooth smooth no need wait long (except immigration).

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I changed mine at tw airport, just before immigration queue. 21.67 two days ago (I didn't bother with the usd hack). Not many people queueing there.. About 2 pax in front of me only. Think everyone is more interested in clearing immigration and collect luggage first.

Their service very fast, but immigration queue super long lol. By the time we get to the conveyer belt, not many people there already. We chop chop get luggage and left the controlled area, then went to buy sim card. The sim card counters oso zero queue by the time we get there. Everything smooth smooth no need wait long (except immigration).
What time was your arrival?
Sat flight?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes sat flight. Arrived at around 4.30pm liddat.

Nowadays morning queue also very long.
Expect long queues during lunch time and dinner time.
I think your arrival is like when the most flights arrive back from Japan.
heavy air traffic too.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi.

May I know is it better to change in SG at arcade?

Im reaching taoyuan 5.30am. Money changer also not open right?

papala

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just came back from Taiwan and I have 60+k NTD excess.

I changed it at Dbs taiwan whilst at taipei.

Interested parties let me know.

Thanks
Chuayza

Hi is it still available , intending to change 2k sgd

incredible.piggie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are limited branches and none in airport. make sure u have enough spare change to get you thru before u reach dbs branches.

Hi.

May I know is it better to change in SG at arcade?

Im reaching taoyuan 5.30am. Money changer also not open right?

TW rate is still better at the moment. There will be money changers that are open, not many be prepared to queue esp if u taking the scoots red eye flight.

howhj_sg

Reaction score
Monitoring the rate as I need to change at least SGD 7k. Hope for better rate as it can make a big difference.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
There are limited branches and none in airport. make sure u have enough spare change to get you thru before u reach dbs branches.

TW rate is still better at the moment. There will be money changers that are open, not many be prepared to queue esp if u taking the scoots red eye flight.

5.30 am also queue?
so serious?

incredible.piggie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Monitoring the rate as I need to change at least SGD 7k. Hope for better rate as it can make a big difference.

I just activated first leg of the cheat code. Expecting to get extra NTD250 per SGD 1k change. So 7X250 = NTD1750 can cover 1 day expenses for 2 liao!

5.30 am also queue?
so serious?

Cuz most sinkie know change there better. 90% in the queue are sinkie from same scoot flight and the slightly later jetstar flight. If you are not alone can split up. 1 wait for luggage 1 go change money :s13::s13:

howhj_sg

Reaction score
I just activated first leg of the cheat code. Expecting to get extra NTD250 per SGD 1k change. So 7X250 = NTD1750 can cover 1 day expenses for 2 liao!

Cuz most sinkie know change there better. 90% in the queue are sinkie from same scoot flight and the slightly later jetstar flight. If you are not alone can split up. 1 wait for luggage 1 go change money :s13::s13:
May I know what cheat code?

JOEL9978

Reaction score

u change SGD 7k for 2 pax ar........

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5.30 am also queue?
so serious?

the ✈ will touch down btw 0500 to 0515hrs.
Usually I'm out of custom by 0530 to 0545hr

If u slow hand slow leg,0630hr still q-ing for chop passport

So if u slow,custom kena Q,change money kena Q,buy simcard kena Q. U sure late for ur train. It all linked.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.