www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Taiwan (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/taiwan-291/)
-   -   Maokong Gondola (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/taiwan-291/maokong-gondola-6104732.html)

foxer77 31-08-2019 09:18 AM

Maokong Gondola

Query on the ride

Is the cabin air ventailation cool enough?

If I were to get off during one of the station even without reaching the final st can I board in again or I need to pay again?

It there any round trip ticket ? Or I need to buy again when I reach the final st?

George Soros 31-08-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxer77 (Post 122521037)
Query on the ride

If I were to get off during one of the station even without reaching the final st can I board in again or I need to pay again?

It there any round trip ticket ? Or I need to buy again when I reach the final st?

So far I check klook they hav combo round trip ticket.. Intend to go next week when visit taiwan

foxer77 31-08-2019 11:39 AM

that great i plan on going in the early morning then afternoon go to taipei zoo.
do kimdly update your experience there. thank

rrr2015 31-08-2019 04:24 PM

the ride itself interesting, it goes up & down as it travel along the hilly terrain. you can see taipei 101 at some point. though i visited during the day, i think night view might be nicer

there are 2 types of cabin, regular & crystal with latter have glass floor. so if interested in crystal cabin, be sure u queue the correct lane.

it's cooler up there so bring a light jacket
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxer77 (Post 122522921)
that great i plan on going in the early morning then afternoon go to taipei zoo.
do kimdly update your experience there. thank

neutralph 31-08-2019 04:53 PM

Do take note of their maintenance day and the weather. I think is Monday. If the weather is bad (e.g. Typhoon or big thunderstorm) will also cancel.

foxer77 31-08-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrr2015 (Post 122526738)
the ride itself interesting, it goes up & down as it travel along the hilly terrain. you can see taipei 101 at some point. though i visited during the day, i think night view might be nicer

there are 2 types of cabin, regular & crystal with latter have glass floor. so if interested in crystal cabin, be sure u queue the correct lane.

it's cooler up there so bring a light jacket

wow . looking forward to this ride when i visit taiwan.

George Soros 08-09-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Query on the ride

The cabin not really cool As I go around 11am.. If u use easy card, u alight any station u just tap out and in when later board again

foxer77 08-09-2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Soros (Post 122657424)
The cabin not really cool As I go around 11am.. If u use easy card, u alight any station u just tap out and in when later board again

oic, thank for the updated

rootz 08-09-2019 11:46 PM

Depends on the season that u went on. I went during end of year. Cooling and nice.

And youyou card offers discount if I recall correctly. It will be a fun ride.

Quote:

Query on the ride

foxer77 10-09-2019 07:29 PM

think i be purchasing the easy card since most of my journey i be on the MRT. Should save me the hazer of keep queuing for tickets at the counter.