Recommend Cab Driver

xJuzagalx

Reaction score
My rate for Mr Chiang's taxi team was NTD3000 per car for abt 12hr drive to Keelung, Pingsi, Pitou, Jiufen, Jinguashi then night market then back hotel.

Quite good and knowledgable about many places. They even argue where to go faster and which eatery is better! Funny and arguing with his peer drivers in hokkien in army style via radio comms.

Very considerate and prompt eg. My kids wanna pee or poo, he quickly pop by 7/11 for us and very polite too. Thumbs up for Mr Chiang's team!

Can u pm me his contact?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My rate for Mr Chiang's taxi team was NTD3000 per car for abt 12hr drive to Keelung, Pingsi, Pitou, Jiufen, Jinguashi then night market then back hotel.

Quite good and knowledgable about many places. They even argue where to go faster and which eatery is better! Funny and arguing with his peer drivers in hokkien in army style via radio comms.

Very considerate and prompt eg. My kids wanna pee or poo, he quickly pop by 7/11 for us and very polite too. Thumbs up for Mr Chiang's team!

haha i used him just this may..
a good funny guy.. he will ask u.. so what do u think is nice?

xcel_tut

Reaction score
haha i used him just this may..
a good funny guy.. he will ask u.. so what do u think is nice?

Hi,

Does Mr Chiang do Taichung?

Was getting Mr Her initially as we communicated quite early in end Aug, but halfway through he did not reply and after numerous emails to him asking if he was able to take our tour in Nov, he replied that he was already booked for another tour. Very disappointed and now have to source for another driver again :( The rate Mr Her quoted was actually the cheapest among the 3 drivers i asked.

Was thinking of going this itinerary : 台中>紙箱王>香菇街>薰衣草森林>高美溼地看夕陽>台中逢甲夜市 Any comments?

Can anyone recommend a good driver doing Taichung with reasonable rates?

Thanks in advance!! :)

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does Mr Chiang do Taichung?

Was getting Mr Her initially as we communicated quite early in end Aug, but halfway through he did not reply and after numerous emails to him asking if he was able to take our tour in Nov, he replied that he was already booked for another tour. Very disappointed and now have to source for another driver again :( The rate Mr Her quoted was actually the cheapest among the 3 drivers i asked.

Was thinking of going this itinerary : 台中>紙箱王>香菇街>薰衣草森林>高美溼地看夕陽>台中逢甲夜市 Any comments?

Can anyone recommend a good driver doing Taichung with reasonable rates?

Thanks in advance!! :)

that u have to email him coz i did not ask him did he do tc anot. ya he is the cheapest. u cant find anyone more cheaper.. his is 12hr/3000
others 8 hrs 3500-4000
that time by the time he sent us back to hotel it was 13hr. but he did not charged extra.

xcel_tut

Reaction score
that u have to email him coz i did not ask him did he do tc anot. ya he is the cheapest. u cant find anyone more cheaper.. his is 12hr/3000
others 8 hrs 3500-4000
that time by the time he sent us back to hotel it was 13hr. but he did not charged extra.

I see.. thanks for the info :) Taiwan I got Meeky already, but Taichung not yet.. haiz..

Can u give me his contact no. pls? Does he have whatsapp? Thanks!

xJuzagalx

Reaction score
others 8 hrs 3500-4000

Hmm waiting for his email reply.
Thanks deepblue

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do these drivers read email in English ?
Or must email them in traditional Chinese ?

Possible to do a day trip from Taipei to Taroko Gorge and back ie book cab for 12 hrs go from Taipei, tour and back to Taipei again ?
Or need to take train to Hua Lian and take the cab and tour from Hua Lian and then stary Hua Lian ?

And if want to do Yeh Liu, Jiu Fen and Shifen/pinxi in one day possible ? can exclude the golden waterfall, jinguashi etc.

megafortress

Reaction score
anyone got contacts for a driver that can drive 4 persons from hualien to taichung. just drive nia, no need tour.

Snowflakes_Dec

Reaction score

Hi, can forward me his contact?

Thanks in advance :)

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need cab driver for day trip to Yehliu, Jiufen and shifen from xmd and back

And also Taroko Gorge tour and maybe half day tour of Hualien for other atractions.

Going mid Nov.

Any recommendation and contact ?

entrery

Reaction score

Can i get his contact please?

And by the way, do you think Jinguashi is worth visiting? Am traveling with a 5yr old so not sure if he'll like it. If its not worth visiting, i might be able to put something in to replace it

emokia

Reaction score
does anyone know any drivers thats for 7 seaters? going with 5 other frens.. 1 day cab trip to yeliu, shi fen, jiu fen, ping xi, kee lung etc..

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can pm me his contact no ?

ralphlauren

Master Member
Reaction score
was quoted by mr chiang.

行程:陽明山→野柳→基隆廟口夜市(24h營業)→鼻頭角→陰陽海→黃金瀑布→九份→十份瀑布→放天灯費用4200元,12h內走完行程,超時1h加500元

cheap or not? how much is 放天灯費用?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.