Recommend Cab Driver

serena_sim

Reaction score
Hi, any one got reviews on this person called Coke +886 932 006 277? I read a few recommending another Coke +886989835979 (Eason Chen) as well. Actually i find almost all driver's rates are about there but what i needed most is a good driver. I got abit scared by the drivers I have previously, as what I have previously is she has become an agent so she assign drivers for me and my last trip on November with the drivers is quite bad. 1 of them have no knowledge in anything about the place I went as he mentioned he is not from there but he is ok, will still bring us where ever we want to go but won't follow us. Another is worse, black face for the whole trip and calculate every single time (he will give us a fixed time like 1hour here or 2 hours there) and when we drag, he got black face and complained to the agent and the agent will message me nicely to remind me of the time. Quite sad that i paid so much but to have this kind of experiences. So next year i am bringing my family with my in laws (total 8 pax). I saw the 2 Cokes reviews, but some will have bad reviews. What do you guys recommend? I want a driver that will recommend nice places and explain to us and sometimes can help to offer to take pictures for us. And most importantly even if we exceeded their time, i don't mind paying a little extra but don't rush me. *I got a very bad temper/picky father in law hence i am worried i engaged the wrong driver which make our trip worse

ahbui83

Reaction score
Just back from Taiwan yesterday! Went through the whole thread and a lot of hwzers recommend 帅辉!
Contacted several drivers here and there from friends and 帅辉 was the only one who responded promptly and helped us meticulously plan every detail. His patience knows no bounds – despite numerous calls and inquiries, he cheerfully assisted us in organizing the entire trip. We have 11 family members and booked two 9-seater cars with him, and it was the best decision ever!

His attentiveness, sincerity, and top-notch service truly made our journey unforgettable. Not only is he a skilled driver, but his humor and storytelling added so much laughter to our rides. And let's talk about his food recommendations – absolute local gems! He understood our desire for authentic local cuisine and all the food recommendations are spot on!

What touched our hearts the most was his unwavering support for my mum, who faces difficulty walking. He didn't just assist in retrieving the wheelchair from his car. He also ensured she was comfortable at every step of the journey including us!

When we were in 部落 and feeling the chill, he lent my parents a portable heater. Despite our forgetfulness in leaving it behind after checkout, he drove back an hour to retrieve it, reassuring us it was no trouble at all. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience! But the kindness didn't end there. When my dad left his specs at another hotel, 帅辉 promptly coordinated with the hotel and ensured the specs were safely delivered back to his home.

We can't thank 帅辉 enough for his incredible service and going beyond the call of duty. Travellers who are seeking an incredible driver in Taiwan, look no further – this man is a gem! His dedication, warmth, and exceptional service deserve the highest praise. We wholeheartedly recommend his services for an unforgettable Taiwan experience! Thanks 帅辉, 下次见啊!

Whtasapp: +886 988 090 976
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/huihui.com.tw

NoTimeToWaitAr

Reaction score
hello, can anyone recommend driver to hire, from Taipei pickup > Yilan 3 days > Taoyuan Airport drop-off? thank you

Gaara1989

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just back from Taiwan yesterday! Went through the whole thread and a lot of hwzers recommend 帅辉!
Contacted several drivers here and there from friends and 帅辉 was the only one who responded promptly and helped us meticulously plan every detail. His patience knows no bounds – despite numerous calls and inquiries, he cheerfully assisted us in organizing the entire trip. We have 11 family members and booked two 9-seater cars with him, and it was the best decision ever!

His attentiveness, sincerity, and top-notch service truly made our journey unforgettable. Not only is he a skilled driver, but his humor and storytelling added so much laughter to our rides. And let's talk about his food recommendations – absolute local gems! He understood our desire for authentic local cuisine and all the food recommendations are spot on!

What touched our hearts the most was his unwavering support for my mum, who faces difficulty walking. He didn't just assist in retrieving the wheelchair from his car. He also ensured she was comfortable at every step of the journey including us!

When we were in 部落 and feeling the chill, he lent my parents a portable heater. Despite our forgetfulness in leaving it behind after checkout, he drove back an hour to retrieve it, reassuring us it was no trouble at all. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience! But the kindness didn't end there. When my dad left his specs at another hotel, 帅辉 promptly coordinated with the hotel and ensured the specs were safely delivered back to his home.

We can't thank 帅辉 enough for his incredible service and going beyond the call of duty. Travellers who are seeking an incredible driver in Taiwan, look no further – this man is a gem! His dedication, warmth, and exceptional service deserve the highest praise. We wholeheartedly recommend his services for an unforgettable Taiwan experience! Thanks 帅辉, 下次见啊!

Whtasapp: +886 988 090 976
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/huih
Can check , do u pay before or after meeting him at tw? Tks

snoopy942

Reaction score
Just came back from Taipei and I engaged Mr Pan as our driver. He is very knowledgeable and knows the history very well. He is also able to give suggestion on where and how to go for days that you do not engage him. Can contact him at +886 930 605 379. No further tips required. Price is as agreed.

pchltws

Reaction score
Just came back from Taipei and I engaged Mr Pan as our driver. He is very knowledgeable and knows the history very well. He is also able to give suggestion on where and how to go for days that you do not engage him. Can contact him at +886 930 605 379. No further tips required. Price is as agreed.
What is the price? Can sit how many passengers?

Apricot

Reaction score
I engaged the recommended Mr 潘文欽 (+886 980 057 125) from the earlier few pages for 1 day Taichung and 1 way transfer to SML. He was very knowledgeable and was sharing with us many insights of Taiwan throughout. He drives a 7 seater car which was very roomy and comfortable for myself + 2 elderly parents. He does advise whether the itinerary is feasible or not prior to booking and his pricing is quite reasonable compared to another 3 that I have enquired.

Honestly wasn’t expecting good solo photos since I’m with my parents but he takes a few amazing shots whereby he will share it with you by the end of the trip.
At the same time he was very observant and noticed that my mum’s footwear is causing shakiness in her footing which is not suitable and advised us to get proper walking shoes; which we did that night and mum instantly felt much better for the next few days of travel. Very thankful for this as both mum and I weren’t aware her initial footwear is causing her knee pains.

Mr Pan also went above and beyond by recommending a remedy for my dad’s intermittent cough as well as getting discounted tickets for us in SML while constantly checking in post trip to ensure all is well.

It was overall a very comfortable experience with Mr Pan and I would highly recommended him to all.
Understand there’s a few Mr Pan in this thread, the one i hired was +886 980 057 125.
If you do contact him, can say that you’re recommended by Huihui!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.