HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend Cab Driver

Like Tree131Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #1

Recommend Cab Driver

hi guys,

any experience with cab driver? those tat u can book 12h type...

list contacts here... email will be appreciated.

thanks in advance
gunnss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #2

hi guys,

any experience with cab driver? those tat u can book 12h type...

list contacts here... email will be appreciated.

thanks in advance
For which area- Taipei or Hualien etc
nuttyazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #3

taipei, taichung, kaohsiung

thks
gunnss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

If you have hsin chu one can also list down? Reallie appreciate it thanks~
Old 23-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #5

If you have hsin chu one can also list down? Reallie appreciate it thanks~
Taipei and the North areas covering [Check with different drivers for their rates]
- Yeliu(野柳)
- Jiufen(九份)
- Jinguashi(金瓜石)
- Gold Waterfall黃金瀑布
- BiTouJia
- Yingyang Hai (陰陽海)
- Keelung(基 隆)

– Miaokou Night Market (基隆庙口夜市)
Mr. Xu Wan Liu (許萬六) Cell No.: +886-933-920-845.

陈柏忠 Cell Nos.: +886-989-677-335 +886-982-241-557

Mr Joe HuangCell No.: +886-952-322-303 - speaks English for the non chinese speakers and costs a bit more than the others.

Ms Liu at Email - goodeyeme@yahoo.com.tw Cell No.: +886937450745 Driver is her Husband Mr, Zhang. They have a big vehicle 7 seater so good for 6 persons.

Mr. Gloryland Hsu Cell No.: +886-920600899 (I think speaks English)
E-mail:peter.york@msa.hinet.net

Sun Moon Lake, Cingjing and Alisan.
Mr Liu from Taichung. Cell No.: +886-0960554466

Mr Tsai Cell No.: +886982234960 Email: wu_07292000@yahoo.com.tw

Mr Liao do Taichung, Chingjing, Lushan.Puli, Sun Moon Lake, Alishan & Chaiyi surrounding area. If you need other places you need check with him. He can be contact at +886 980 793 823 or email: blacktea398@yahoo.com.tw

For Hsinchu Area, you can check with the Taipei Cabbies if they are familiar with that area and also visdit other places along the route like Taoyuan etc.

NOTE: All the Cabbies mentioned above have been recommended by other forummers in various forums for the year 2010 . The info is current and If you use any of them, please come bacvk to this site and post your comments for others .
Thanks.
nuttyazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #6

Just got back from taiwan. Was with this driver for most part of my taipei trip, save us a lot of travelling time. I recomend him was because he is a mature,honest man and doesn't come across as being too tourist feel/ overly chatty (if you get what i mean).

Had a great chat with him and learn alot about the taiwanese culture and way of life.

吴东心 (东哥) +886 0939889817

- 7 seater vehicle (good for big groups), my group was 4.
- He also do airport transfer
- Flexible timing/location according to your own preference/ pace
- Food recommendation.
- Reasonable price.
- He was my wedding shoot driver and also help out with the shoot professionally with no complaints.

i tour
-Monga movie shoot location
-miltary solider changing of shift at zhong nian ci
-Yangmingshan (it's easier with a driver where you get to go certain locations not known to some tourist)
-Attractions of danshui

-yeliu
-jiufen old street

Last edited by swastikas; 25-08-2010 at 07:38 PM..
swastikas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #7

Just got back from taiwan. Was with this driver for most part of my taipei trip, save us a lot of travelling time. I recomend him was because he is a mature,honest man and doesn't come across as being too tourist feel/ overly chatty (if you get what i mean).

Had a great chat with him and learn alot about the taiwanese culture and way of life.

吴东心 (东哥) +886 0939889817

- Food recommendation.
- Reasonable price.
- He was my wedding shoot driver and also help out with the shoot professionally with no complaints.

i tour
-Yangmingshan (it's easier with a driver where you get to go certain locations not known to some tourist)
-Attractions of danshui

-yeliu
-jiufen old street
Do you know his charges? I have a family of 7, not sure if his car can take us?
montejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #8

hi, it depends on where u wanna go n your duration. i think it's abit squeezy for 7? Include small kids? it's better if u call him abt his fee n compare ard.
swastikas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #9

jus to share i tried to book a cab in advance to send me from airport to seeyou hotel and was quoted $1300NT is the price ex?
hotzouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #10

Smile

Mr. Orange Lai HP +886-932-348-424, clip1688+hotmail+com (can email in English)
His Jinguashe itinerary visit 4-6 more spot.
no other drivers encountered at these special spots
He introduced every kind of snacks at Jioufen ancient street.
he not care if time over 12H.
you can charter his TOYOTA WISH to Hualien,Cinjing,SML....But only departure from Taipei,Tauyuan,Hinchu
taiwan1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #11
Supremacy Member

吴东心 (东哥) +886 0939889817

- Food recommendation.
- Reasonable price.

i tour
-Attractions of danshui

-yeliu
-jiufen old street

may I ask if he has email or blog?
How much did it cost for u?
I'm looking for a 1 day tour of jiufen,danshui,keelung and 1 way airport transfer =x
Justinalook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #12

Hi,

For Jiufen,danshui, Keelung,Yeliu region can see if Meeky Yang is available. Go to the Facebook and look for Meeky Yang. (+8869-2191-5586 Meeky Yang) 楊 振銀 His rate is $3000 for 1 day (4pax). Best to call him directly. Very popular.

I managed to book a driver for airport transfer in my Aug trip. I saw this contact in twn yahoo auction. I contacted this person:0936-994-558趙先生. He charges $750 per trip (toyota wish). No issue with him and i tried 2 ways airport transfer. At the airport, if you require the driver to wait for you at arrival hall, need to pay $100twn for parking fee.

Can see my blog for Meeky Yang trip under Taipei category (sflow00.wordpress.com)
Rgds,
Low

may I ask if he has email or blog?
How much did it cost for u?
I'm looking for a 1 day tour of jiufen,danshui,keelung and 1 way airport transfer =x

Last edited by sflow_00; 29-08-2015 at 05:21 PM..
sflow_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #13

I engage Meeky for my JiuFen, Keelung and Yeliu too. Good and I believe alot of singaporeans and malaysia look for him. He is going to create a group of taxi drivers with Merlion as the logo. Maybe if he is not free, he will get his friends on help too.
WaYne900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #14
Supremacy Member

Hi,

For Jiufen,danshui, Keelung,Yeliu region can see if Meeky Yang is available. Go to the Facebook and look for Meeky Yang. (+8869-2191-5586 Meeky Yang) 楊 振銀 His rate is $3000 for 1 day (4pax). Best to call him directly. Very popular.

I managed to book a driver for airport transfer in my Aug trip. I saw this contact in twn yahoo auction. I contacted this person:0936-994-558趙先生. He charges $750 per trip (toyota wish). No issue with him and i tried 2 ways airport transfer. At the airport, if you require the driver to wait for you at arrival hall, need to pay $100twn for parking fee.

Can see my blog for Meeky Yang trip. (www.wretch.cc/blog/sflow00)
Rgds,
Low
Thanks alot! We have about 4 pple for TPE tour and might need a 6-9seater vehicle for airport transfer =x
need to discuss with friends whether it is better to go to JiuFen, danshui, keelung ourselves or just spend more to tour in 1 day..
Justinalook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #15

I suggest that you engage a driver. Save all time to wait for transport and put things in the cab instead of bringing around. Danshui can easily go on own. For cab trip, shd go Yeliu,jiufen, keelung. can ask whether can go shifen put sky lantern.

Thanks alot! We have about 4 pple for TPE tour and might need a 6-9seater vehicle for airport transfer =x
need to discuss with friends whether it is better to go to JiuFen, danshui, keelung ourselves or just spend more to tour in 1 day..
sflow_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.