some question on Taiwan Ezgo

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wongkc

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2019, 11:04 PM   #1

some question on Taiwan Ezgo

have anyone use their services before ?
[*]is their service ok ?

[*]they giving free wifi 分享器- is this still need to buy sim card to use ? [*]or use ChangiWiFi better or other type ?

台灣手信禮包 what is this ?

大湖酒莊+採草莓 - is their fruit nice ?
or other fruit from other farm ? can last if bring back to sg ?

thanks

Last edited by shirowlim; 24-12-2019 at 08:33 AM..
shirowlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

have anyone use their services before ?
[*]is their service ok ?

[*]they giving free wifi 分享器- is this still need to buy sim card to use ? [*]or use ChangiWiFi better or other type ?

台灣手信禮包 what is this ?

大湖酒莊+採草莓 - is their fruit nice ?
or other fruit from other farm ? can last if bring back to sg ?

thanks
Not sure if it is the same Taiwan Ezgo... coz i think there are 2 similarly named tour organizers... the one i engaged recently was with a multi-coloured lizard logo... their point of contact is Janice...

I only engaged them for the driver and vehicle. I booked all the hotels and arranged my itinerary myself although they did helped to reorganized it and helped to get tickets for some theme parks...

Overall they are very responsive and i am able to communicate well with Janice through email in English... They have a singapore contact number as well...

I am using my own wifi router so not sure if theirs are ok or not... the 台灣手信禮包 is just a goody bag with those taiwan biscuits in it... I believe the Dahu strawberry farm is the one that is more popular... fruits quality depending on how early or late season u go... but make sure u go early in the morning before the earlier groups gets all the big and red ones... remember to go to the one at the outer lower portion of the farm as those are the larger strawberries...

Btw the driver that was assigned to me had his own fleet of vehicles... i suspect is becoz Ezgo Taiwan do not have those larger vehicles for 7-8 person... so they engaged my driver to my tour... Overall i am very satisfied with his vehicle which is a Merc Sprinter and his services. According to him, the Merc Sprinter is among the best in class in Taiwan, much better than the VW Crafter... those interested can pm me for his contact if you have a big group of 6-8...
shirowlim likes this.
wongkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.