Taipei

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If not shopping, what do you want to do in taipei? eating? sightseeing? photography?

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
If not shopping, what do you want to do in taipei? eating? sightseeing? photography?

For me I plan to visit the main attractions in Taipei then venture out to other area. the only issue is because my hotel is in Taipei, which means I have to be back at Taipei for accommodation.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me I plan to visit the main attractions in Taipei then venture out to other area. the only issue is because my hotel is in Taipei, which means I have to be back at Taipei for accommodation.

Pls drop hy taiwan tourism office at chevron house level ten, collect ur gift and also grab whatever brochures that interest you. So that you can fairly plan your escapade!

More plans are rather generic, like jinguashi+jiufen, pingxi etc. if properly plan, you will take 2 days trip on that. The rest on taipei is like only another 2 more days.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls drop hy taiwan tourism office at chevron house level ten, collect ur gift and also grab whatever brochures that interest you. So that you can fairly plan your escapade!

More plans are rather generic, like jinguashi+jiufen, pingxi etc. if properly plan, you will take 2 days trip on that. The rest on taipei is like only another 2 more days.

With room stuck in Taipei, cant do much day trip also for TS..

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taoyuan, hsinchu, yilan. All got for a day. Trip. Hualien, if heshe leaves at 6-7am train.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taoyuan, hsinchu, yilan. All got for a day. Trip. Hualien, if heshe leaves at 6-7am train.

Dont put in those near one...Miaoli also can day, Taichung City look see look see also can..

But fun mehx?? :s22:

crystang

Reaction score

since u have to travel back to taipei every night, it's best to just visit nearby places such as jiufen + shifen + pingxi, wulai, yilan.... if travel too far will result in a touch and go visit.... not worth the travelling time i feel....

pohu

Master Member
Reaction score
I was there in Taipei alone too last July and I'm not a shopping freak that I didn't go place like 西门町 or 五分埔, as I was there to watch baseball and ventured to places like Tamsui, Beitou and some places like night markets, etc.

Below is the URL to my last Taipei log .. :)
My Slugging TripTo Taipei

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
I was there in Taipei alone too last July and I'm not a shopping freak that I didn't go place like 西门町 or 五分埔, as I was there to watch baseball and ventured to places like Tamsui, Beitou and some places like night markets, etc.

hi,
Thanks for the info. But did you just stay in Taipei throughout the whole trip or do you venture out to other city also?
Where is the baseball stadium at ?

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
since u have to travel back to taipei every night, it's best to just visit nearby places such as jiufen + shifen + pingxi, wulai, yilan.... if travel too far will result in a touch and go visit.... not worth the travelling time i feel....

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.