Taipei 5d4n

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12-15deg i not scared, i scared the wind blow nia.
Ultra warmth long sleeve, one piece enough liao with my Uniqlo waterproof fleece jacket, then im all set.

Waifu bringing enough for 4 nights usage, face confirm wont dry and crack :)

Not those face mask.
But surgical mask.

WadsUpDoc

Reaction score
Going Taipei for 5d4n before CNY. Managed to book my lodging based on buddies recommendations here.

Will probably stay at TP area only, hence is there any 4 day itinerary for first timer here?

Staying at XMD area. Just want to have a fun and relax trip with waifu, hence probably will skip places like museums and temples.
Besides food, is there any nice cafes, restaurants (celebrities owned) and food die die must try for my virgin trip?

PS: Will visit the Ma La buffet also recommended by buddies here :)

TIA

take a day trip to shifen go release sky lantern w ur wife. can go jiufen also and see see the place quite nice.. if want do both in one trip i heard klook got some driver voucher $20 only, not bad can go see. XMD area alot of food already, but not so much for night market style. Raohe and shilin best for food night markets. The die die must try food would pretty much be what the locals are queuing for as well!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.