Taiwan driver Recommendation

shuhkuan

Reaction score
台湾包车 (Taiwan van hire with driver)

Hi,

I would like to recommend a good driver called Nan Ge (南哥) for taiwan van hire.
He is the driver that we always engages whenever my family & i travel to taiwan. He drive 9 seaters volkwagen van with clean and spacious seats,also there is wifi provided in the van.
He is friendly & really give us a very good service,and also he has many years of experience drive at the mountain areas.
Please contact him at +886921805485 to find out more details. Probably you can mention my name Shu Jun (淑君) as a recommender to get a better price.

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Driver recommendation : "Shi San" from Best of Taiwan Tour fb.me/bestoftaiwantour

Reported for advertising.

Hi,

I would like to recommend a good driver called Nan Ge (南哥) for taiwan van hire.
He is the driver that we always engages whenever my family & i travel to taiwan. He drive 9 seaters volkwagen van with clean and spacious seats,also there is wifi provided in the van.
He is friendly & really give us a very good service,and also he has many years of experience drive at the mountain areas.
Please contact him at +886921805485 to find out more details. Probably you can mention my name Shu Jun (淑君) as a recommender to get a better price.

Seriously... is there any real recommendation?
This thread is a spam thread for drivers. :vijayadmin:

andy2326

Reaction score
Best Taiwan Chartered Driver, Private Taxi Hire, Car Rental

Dear Travellers,

I just wanted to give a shout out to our Taiwan Driver Frank Xie which our family chartered his private car service for 9 days in Taiwan covering Taipei, Taichung, SML, Cing Jing, Hualien and Yilan.

I’m not paid for this post and just doing a testimonial for the great service Frank provided to my family, and I also sincerely hope that many would benefit from his service.

Hee has a large vehicle and would be very comfortable even for a larger family with many members. For smaller families, there would be ample space for your luggages and shopping purchases added along the trip.

Frank is coming to his early/mid 50s (at this time of writing) and is highly professional, reliable and a very respectful driver.

Besides being a professional driver, Frank doubles up as a very experienced tour guide and constantly shares insights about Taiwan and related attractions freely.

He is always on the look out for the next suitable attraction or eatery/restaurant that could be fitted into our itinerary, all done voluntarily without having to be asked.

He is also conscious of safety in his driving, and drives at a comfortable speed but would help to rush and speed up when needed to help us catch our itinerary on a tight schedule.

His car is unbelievably well equipped - a testament to his experience and careful planning for his clients, including providing free mineral water, trash bags and wet wipes!

Frank has on one of our final travel day even extended his driving service to 13 hrs to accommodate our itinerary and without any additional charges.

He is always early to wait on our family and often helps us with our heavy luggages.

If you are looking for a private car driver who can understand English, Frank would be suitable. He has spent a number of years in the US and could understand English and correspond in basic English.

I highly recommend Frank Xie as your Taiwan chartered private car driver if you are looking to hire one. He added much joy and colourful memories to our Taiwan trip and I’m certain he will do the same to yours.

Here’s his contact

Name : Frank Xie

Whatsapp : +886-938391319

Line : frank090477

Andy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.