Taiwan Visitor Association [OFFICAL]

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite true la. For me, i will not go collect when i do not have hotel booking. I scared kena black listed, since i am a frequent traveler.

For you should be alright.

seems like got ppl abuse cos the lady reminded me that can only redeem once.

haha i will be happy to get the youyou card once a year. take so many also can't use all what.

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm... will they see when is your trip and then decide to give leftover bus tickets or MTR card?

waltzjy

Reaction score
didn't hear ppl say so. it is whatever they have that period, e.g. now is youyou card and xiaorenguo tix.

Today just went down to take the MRT Card, and the 小人国 Ticket. The ticket is not free, the ticket is for u to buy the tickets at NT360 ( usually price is NT799 ).

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when you last collected still have 50 ah? thought nowadays no value one. i think they pasted a sign at the counter which says so, gotta top up yourself.

U go try lor. Should have some cash inside la.
Then do not have never mind la, just put 100 dollars inside and use ba.

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
The remaining amount in the easy card cannot be cashed out one right? I think my past two cards have some value inside.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
There's a notice on the wall that says the card has no $ in it. So lousy! Ugh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.