WTG - 5 x One-Way Taoyuan Airport MRT Voucher

jimmyleong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi people I have 5 One-Way Taoyuan Airport MRT Voucher to give away. It looks like this:

2017mrtvoucher1.jpg

2017mrtvoucher2.jpg

Valid till 31 Dec 2018. You need to exchange this voucher for train ticket at the ticketing office at the MRT station.

I prefer to give these vouchers to the person who may be traveling in group of 5 so as to not waste the vouchers. Or it could be 2 + 3 people.

Kindly state your interest here and the number of vouchers you are keen. Collection would be at Hougang Ave 1 on Saturday or Sunday morning at about 11am. Date can be arranged.

I reserve the rights to decide who to give the vouchers to. Please take note of that.

Thank you.

ericwilis

Reaction score
Hi people I have 5 One-Way Taoyuan Airport MRT Voucher to give away. It looks like this:

2017mrtvoucher1.jpg

2017mrtvoucher2.jpg

Valid till 31 Dec 2018. You need to exchange this voucher for train ticket at the ticketing office at the MRT station.

I prefer to give these vouchers to the person who may be traveling in group of 5 so as to not waste the vouchers. Or it could be 2 + 3 people.

Kindly state your interest here and the number of vouchers you are keen. Collection would be at Hougang Ave 1 on Saturday or Sunday morning at about 11am. Date can be arranged.

I reserve the rights to decide who to give the vouchers to. Please take note of that.

Thank you.

i`m keen bro
i got 4 pax traveling + 1 toddler (less than 2 years old)
will stop at Taipei Main station
may i know how you get this.

travelling in end of april

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i`m keen bro
i got 4 pax traveling + 1 toddler (less than 2 years old)
will stop at Taipei Main station
may i know how you get this.

travelling in end of april

get it at chevron house at taiwan tourism board with your tickets booking and also one hotel booking.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi

My friend and I will be travelling to Taipei end of this month and would like to have 2 passes if you are kind enough to give them away. I am staying in Serangoon area and will be ok to meet up based on your availability. Many thanks.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought they giving fruit picking voucher? Your info updated one ah

I just collected the gift from the Taiwan Tourism Board last week, they are giving the fruit picking vouchers for use till Nov 2018.

happydog999

Reaction score
We have 2 adults going to Taipei next month (was planning to take the taoyuan MTR to Taipei main station) and can pick up at hougang.

Would be grateful if we can have the tickets.

meowo

Reaction score
Hi. I'm traveling to Taiwan with my sister in June. We are staying at Hougang too and we would be grateful if we can have 2 tickets.

miyaku

Reaction score
going taiwan end april for photoshoot.
would appreciate if you can give me 2 tickets!
thanks in advance.

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got five pax going on Sept 24.

No problem going over to HG collect from you if you are kind enough to give it away. :)

Last edited:

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm going with a group of 5 on April 13th.

I can collect from you at hougang. :)

jimmyleong

Master Member
Reaction score
We have 2 adults going to Taipei next month (was planning to take the taoyuan MTR to Taipei main station) and can pick up at hougang.

Would be grateful if we can have the tickets.

Hi. I'm traveling to Taiwan with my sister in June. We are staying at Hougang too and we would be grateful if we can have 2 tickets.

1 tix pls TIA

Sorry for the delay guys.

These 3 people added to 5 vouchers. Kindly pm me your mobile number. If possible I would like to make arrangement to have the vouchers collected on this Sunday, 1 Apr at 11am. It is the 1st of April, but April's fool jokes are past my age.

I collected these vouchers last year when I traveled to Taiwan. The damn Cathay flight was delayed for 3 hours in Hong Kong and that resulted in me missing the last train at the airport, and thus the vouchers give away.

Thanks all, for the interest.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.