Prism+ TV

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here who has a Prism + hooked up to a PS4 pro? Are you able to select the 4K settings on your console? For some reason mine is only going up to 1080p. The PS4 shows hdr not supported. I’m using a E43
Enable hdmi 2.0 on the TV.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

ragudevan

Reaction score
Annoying part about this TV so far is... it sometimes power on and off by itself... not sure if the admin that can push the update also monitoring the TV and can remote the TV as well... creepy

Solved that for my 32" because of one of the settings

Home -> Settings -> Timer -> Change to off

I think also changed another option to off as well

chrisisx

Reaction score
Wow didnt know that there is too many issue with Prism TV. Good to know i read this before buying it. Will go for Xiaomi TV instead

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using Prism+ E55. No issue so far. This is a very value for money TV.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine bought the E65, a 65" 4K Smart Digital TV.
Recently installed, so far he said ok. Did not check further. He told me his colleague had no issues with his so decided to take the plunge.

karchingkang

Reaction score
jialat.. the more i read frm this thread the more i sweat.. i tink i will ask for refund for my e65 if possible. Even now it is working doesn't mean after 1 wk/mth/yr will still work.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jialat.. the more i read frm this thread the more i sweat.. i tink i will ask for refund for my e65 if possible. Even now it is working doesn't mean after 1 wk/mth/yr will still work.

What new tv are u gonna get in place of this e65?

karchingkang

Reaction score
What new tv are u gonna get in place of this e65?
i am thinking should i get Q60R than Q60T. Q60R has better refrsh rate that Q60T. Cheaper too from lazada. You tink is a good buy? 1.1k can get liao for Q60R. Price not far from Prism+

Last edited:

zplus

Reaction score
No Android OS and no Bluetooth? That's quite limited for a smart 4K TV. No Google play. You can't stream from your phone using Google or install new apps like Disney+ if they come online. I wonder if they keep their Netflix app updated too. Can't hook up Bluetooth devices.

sheshen

Reaction score
i am thinking should i get Q60R than Q60T. Q60R has better refrsh rate that Q60T. Cheaper too from lazada. You tink is a good buy? 1.1k can get liao for Q60R. Price not far from Prism+

1.1k Samsung Q60R is 55inch. how come not far from Prism+ 55inch TV. It's almost double the price :s22:

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody using Xiaomi Mi TV Stick on Prism+ TV?
Any feedback?

Don't think we can get an answer here as Xiaomi MiTV stick is very new; also, PRISM TV running on LINUX is also new. The answer is whether there is a driver in PRISM TV..could not find answer also for Chromecast. Is there any PRISM people here to answer?

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check with you guys... is there any issues with the 55" model now? Planning to get 1 for my dad. :o :s34:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.