HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Prism+ TV

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2020, 11:34 AM   #256
Supremacy Member

Is this too good to be true? So many good reviews and almost no bad reviews on facebook........
they haven't hit problem yet mah.
binary_0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2020, 10:11 PM   #257
Great Supremacy Member

cos they always delete all the bad comments
squeeish likes this.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:12 PM   #258
Great Supremacy Member

tv came today
e43
super bad backlight bleeding zzz
Old 21-09-2020, 10:55 AM   #259

Can anyone tell me if the current Prism TVs (specifically the E65) has the Plex app available?

I just need Netflix, YouTube, Plex, meWatch.

Thanks!
Same here.. anyone with exp?
NickLeeSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 04:18 AM   #260

Does it come with any browser ?
Wanda_q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 09:27 AM   #261
Supremacy Member

cos they always delete all the bad comments
that's really unethical
大蛇丸 Orochimaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 09:39 AM   #262

You could try installing one from the Play Store, but it would be very difficult to use with a remote that has only 0-9 and cursor keys.

It would be easier if you browse on your phone and just cast it to the TV. The TV comes with a built-in Chromecast.
tonytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 10:19 AM   #263

You could try installing one from the Play Store, but it would be very difficult to use with a remote that has only 0-9 and cursor keys.

It would be easier if you browse on your phone and just cast it to the TV. The TV comes with a built-in Chromecast.
Can we install a keyboard as well? 😂
Old 22-09-2020, 10:24 AM   #264

Does the digital tv work ? Or we need some antenna ?
Old 26-09-2020, 10:55 AM   #265

Browser yes with flash enabled too
But not very easy to use with controller
MyNameAxE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 11:19 AM   #266
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone got problems connecting a soundbar via HDMI Arc to their prism e55 tv? Knn my Denon soundbar keeps dropping every half to one hour. Don't know is TV or soundbar issue

Last edited by dr34mc4st3r; 26-09-2020 at 11:23 AM..
dr34mc4st3r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 04:11 PM   #267

Maybe sound bar .
Ignatius J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 03:37 PM   #268

My Bad Experience with Prism Monitor

I bought a PRISM+ monitor in early September, as my current one at home is beginning to show defects on the screen after using for many years.

The PRISM monitor was delivered within a few days. I started to use it once it was delivered to me at home.

As I was waiting for my PC to arrive from overseas, I tested it with my TV Box, but it kept flickering. I can on the TV Box for 60 minutes, and 50 minutes, it is flickering. I tried to connect my TV Box with my old existing monitor, and it works fine, without any flickering issues. I also noticed that whenever I switch on and off my fan, the monitor flickers.

I contacted the customer service of the new monitor, and there's a lot of ding donging throughout.

But I thought that it's best for me to do all the trouble-shooting first before I "present" my case to them again.

I thought it might be a TV Box issue, so I bought a new TV Box, and the same scenarios persist, which means that it works fine on my old existing one, but not the new monitor.

Then I thought it might be an internet issue, so I switched my telco, but the issue persists.

In the meantime, the company changed to a new monitor for me, but the situation persists as well.

I waited for another few weeks. I was like thinking if the monitor works for my new PC, then I am fine, I don't need it connected to my TV Box. When my new PC arrived, I tested it, on both my monitors, the old monitor works well, but not the new monitor, it keeps indicating that there's no input.

I contacted the customer service to tell them of this issue. They arranged for me to test the new monitor at the showroom. They collected it from my place, and I travelled to their showroom.

It was not simply ok at the showroom, as there were some minor hiccups there as well, but I can forego those minor stuff, if generally it can work. In the end, it looks okay on the whole.

So I travelled back home to test the new monitor again, still the same issue arises.

Six weeks had passed, and I still can't use my new monitor, while my existing monitor is deteriorating. I seriously thought of getting a new monitor form another brand, but what about this current one that can't work at all?

I have also tested it at my kitchen, but it just doesn't work

I have contacted the company again, and they told me to test it at another location as they can't refund me. I told them, put it this way, if it works in another location, but it can't work in my home, I still can't use it. Do I have to move house just to use this monitor? I have proven to them my other monitor works, and I can't possibly know that it doesn't work at my place!!

And my personal conversation with the technician at the showroom, he also hinted to me that the quality is bad, and they make it up with cheaper pricing. I don't mind lower quality, but at least make it work!!
LM Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2020, 12:49 AM   #269

Bro... u got a monitor or a tv ah ?
Ignatius J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2020, 08:58 AM   #270
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro... u got a monitor or a tv ah ?
judging from his post it is a monitor, he spam till facebook singapore complaint group.

i loled at the part where he mention he on off fan monitor also flicker.

didnt know now buy electronic must also include electrician service
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.