HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Prism+ TV

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2021, 07:38 PM   #346
Master Member

How come got so many having probs with this TV? But the reviews at Lazada are mostly positive
maybe they got censor the reviews at Lazada too LOL.
ScVandMagix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2021, 10:39 PM   #347

after reading all the bad experiences, i think i rather pay more for a LG or Samsung to save all these troubles. 平嘢冇好嘢,好嘢冇平嘢
If you can afford it, why not.
sheshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 12:39 PM   #348

There is a small group complaining back light bleeding. Is this a standard where all TV sets will have this issue due to the type of panel used? Or majority didn't encounter even a minor back light bleed?
kiwi77sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:43 PM   #349
Supremacy Member

i beg to differ, my colleague had an apple phone product before and on the 2nd week she dropped the phone, had a screen cracked and didn't buy the insurance.

Apple nonetheless did a 1 to 1 exchange, albeit with a refurbished set. Still a good gesture from a company. till today she lived and breathe apple phone, iPads , pods etc

i feel prism has a good product. just when unfortunate things like this happen, 0 protection to the consumer, leaving a sour note. so buy and don't hope for any protection for such matter.

lots of times we learn from experience. when i posted this, i get private messages from friends and family who shared bad experience with the company.

guess it's a case of buy and you learn of the company policy. but i think it's alright, just look forward to other brands
You're comparing a product where you pay a huge premium (Apple stuff) with another which is market/below market rate.

You get what you pay for.
alvinaloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 09:46 AM   #350
Arch-Supremacy Member

tv came today
e43
super bad backlight bleeding zzz
oh I was considering this model... guessed not now
NWT1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2021, 10:51 PM   #351
Arch-Supremacy Member

I guess all those complain backlight bleeding all are only watching black screen shows without image lol.
SatkiSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2021, 01:53 AM   #352
Supremacy Member

I guess all those complain backlight bleeding all are only watching black screen shows without image lol.
are u the bui bui owner from the company?
大蛇丸 Orochimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2021, 11:38 AM   #353

Tot of buying the Q65 tv but reading about so many problems here, think i better buy lg or samsung
rochmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2021, 03:30 PM   #354

Anyone knows how to install Disney+ on Prism+ Smart TV (non-Andriod)?
rider83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2021, 05:29 PM   #355

I bought a PRISM+ monitor in early September, as my current one at home is beginning to show defects on the screen after using for many years.

The PRISM monitor was delivered within a few days. I started to use it once it was delivered to me at home.

As I was waiting for my PC to arrive from overseas, I tested it with my TV Box, but it kept flickering. I can on the TV Box for 60 minutes, and 50 minutes, it is flickering. I tried to connect my TV Box with my old existing monitor, and it works fine, without any flickering issues. I also noticed that whenever I switch on and off my fan, the monitor flickers.

I contacted the customer service of the new monitor, and there's a lot of ding donging throughout.

But I thought that it's best for me to do all the trouble-shooting first before I "present" my case to them again.

I thought it might be a TV Box issue, so I bought a new TV Box, and the same scenarios persist, which means that it works fine on my old existing one, but not the new monitor.

Then I thought it might be an internet issue, so I switched my telco, but the issue persists.

In the meantime, the company changed to a new monitor for me, but the situation persists as well.

I waited for another few weeks. I was like thinking if the monitor works for my new PC, then I am fine, I don't need it connected to my TV Box. When my new PC arrived, I tested it, on both my monitors, the old monitor works well, but not the new monitor, it keeps indicating that there's no input.

I contacted the customer service to tell them of this issue. They arranged for me to test the new monitor at the showroom. They collected it from my place, and I travelled to their showroom.

It was not simply ok at the showroom, as there were some minor hiccups there as well, but I can forego those minor stuff, if generally it can work. In the end, it looks okay on the whole.

So I travelled back home to test the new monitor again, still the same issue arises.

Six weeks had passed, and I still can't use my new monitor, while my existing monitor is deteriorating. I seriously thought of getting a new monitor form another brand, but what about this current one that can't work at all?

I have also tested it at my kitchen, but it just doesn't work

I have contacted the company again, and they told me to test it at another location as they can't refund me. I told them, put it this way, if it works in another location, but it can't work in my home, I still can't use it. Do I have to move house just to use this monitor? I have proven to them my other monitor works, and I can't possibly know that it doesn't work at my place!!

And my personal conversation with the technician at the showroom, he also hinted to me that the quality is bad, and they make it up with cheaper pricing. I don't mind lower quality, but at least make it work!!
Prism TV damn lousy... Sibeh lag... And cannot watch download MeWatch / Toggle App. Will not recommend.

~ Raymond Reddington
HeBe_LiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2021, 08:47 AM   #356

Using prism for a year. So far all good
Fiqqoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2021, 04:40 PM   #357
Supremacy Member

Using prism for a year. So far all good
are u the bui bui company owner?
大蛇丸 Orochimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2021, 02:36 PM   #358

Anyone knows how to install Disney+ on Prism+ Smart TV (non-Andriod)?
Got the same question here.
Joeling81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2021, 02:39 PM   #359

You canít. Need appletv.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2021, 09:46 PM   #360

Same question..
Victory088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.