M1 Fibre Deals

geboz

Reaction score
Can I just ck wif, if i previously on Singtel fibre n now wan to jump ship to m1 fibre, can i continue to use the singtel router?

If not can ck which suitable asus router to buy for 500 Mbps, cos gt too many model liao. I scare i noob n kenna con to buy one tat is overkill.

Thanks in advance!

I am using SingTel as Aztec DSL7002GRV bought on Carousel on my M1 fiber network.

Unlocking instruction can be found in this forum.

Desolator

Reaction score
20122-sitex-2017-6pp-flyer-r6-fa-single-lowres-1.jpg

20122-sitex-2017-6pp-flyer-r6-fa-single-lowres-2.jpg
I'm currently on Singtel ADSL 15mbps plan and I wish to jump to M1 fibre 500mbps. If I sign up at sitex show, can they waived off the one-time registration fee?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually wanted to know cos thinking whether need to sign up during the show or not.. Or aft show also can get the same deal..

if u want that nietendo, better act fast but if u just want regular fiber bb, den actually not much different with or w/o the show.:o

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently on Singtel ADSL 15mbps plan and I wish to jump to M1 fibre 500mbps. If I sign up at sitex show, can they waived off the one-time registration fee?

u can go and try, maybe u meet a nice cso who can, otherwise just pay ba :o

or try to find the TNC stated that they can waiver off.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't think it's possible. Nobody got it waived off. It's the charge by NetLink Trust, not M1.

But then, since you're on SingNet ADSL, you can opt for the 1Gbps @ $34/mth (12 months $29 + 12 months $39). Inclusive of the router, which is what the 500Mbps + router costs.

Still need to pay the registration fee of $48.15, but you technically get free speed boost.

Or just pay $31/mth inclusive of router for 300Mbps Fibre on the same promotion. Maybe you can ask them for the 500Mbps upgrade but I'm not sure if allowed or not.

https://www.m1.com.sg/personal/bundles%20and%20promotions/highlights/fbb-switch

The reason why I'm including router costs is because SingNet routers are not compatible with other ISPs at all, plus ADSL routers use such old tech that you can't even get speeds close too.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I just ck wif, if i previously on Singtel fibre n now wan to jump ship to m1 fibre, can i continue to use the singtel router?

If not can ck which suitable asus router to buy for 500 Mbps, cos gt too many model liao. I scare i noob n kenna con to buy one tat is overkill.

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately cannot use cause they lock it up. Will be better off with other routers cause maybe next time you want to reuse also can. You can get the most basic router from M1, that should work. This will also depend on your requirements.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u want that nietendo, better act fast but if u just want regular fiber bb, den actually not much different with or w/o the show.:o
True that. Think usually the offer will still be there. Unless they chut stun. I guess if the offer is good just take. No need to keep waiting.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is RT-AC1200G the most basic model router that they will give for the additional $5 monthly? Can't seem to find it on their brochure. Previously they had a few options available, depending on how much the top up.

Remember to cancel the internet security if you guys don't need. Otherwise after 3 months it will auto incur charges. Not expensive, just a few dollars only.

standing

Reaction score
True that. Think usually the offer will still be there. Unless they chut stun. I guess if the offer is good just take. No need to keep waiting.

Ya.. Guess I will just re-con online.. Like no diff since I not interested in Nintendo.. Skip the crowd..

https://www.m1.com.sg/Personal/BUNDLES%20AND%20PROMOTIONS/Promotions/Bundle%20Promotion/PKG206407

vuzuuu

Reaction score
HOw come Singnet got no promo this time round??
A bit disappointed, wanna recontract with singnet also difficult.

neoexploda

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that the free 1gb Mobile boardband that come with the Fibre boardband have been reduce to 500mpbs.

-_-"

Hitokirii

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that the free 1gb Mobile boardband that come with the Fibre boardband have been reduce to 500mpbs.

-_-"

Nv use. Haha.
Cannot remember where the Sim card is also.

Afraid to lend other use also. Cos call time is chargable

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score

-_-"

yes... damn sianz... not that i use a lot just that sometimes when about to data burst, its a good help.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think those on old contract will still be 1gb data for mobile broadband. New ones is just 500mb. If I remember correctly, can ask then to cancel the call and sms services of the mobile broadband.

Desolator

Reaction score
I don't think it's possible. Nobody got it waived off. It's the charge by NetLink Trust, not M1.

But then, since you're on SingNet ADSL, you can opt for the 1Gbps @ $34/mth (12 months $29 + 12 months $39). Inclusive of the router, which is what the 500Mbps + router costs.

Still need to pay the registration fee of $48.15, but you technically get free speed boost.

Or just pay $31/mth inclusive of router for 300Mbps Fibre on the same promotion. Maybe you can ask them for the 500Mbps upgrade but I'm not sure if allowed or not.

https://www.m1.com.sg/personal/bundles and promotions/highlights/fbb-switch

The reason why I'm including router costs is because SingNet routers are not compatible with other ISPs at all, plus ADSL routers use such old tech that you can't even get speeds close too.
I'm not worried about the router option as my friend gave me his d-link DIR-865L wireless ac router after he recontracted with starhub.

When I told him I'm keen on m1 fibre due to lowest price, he helped me to flash the d-link router to the latest firmware, which should be compatible with m1 fibre.

I'm not keen on the 1gbps promo, because I read there will be admin fee incurred if downgrade to lower plan in the future. I just wanna get the cheapest broadband plan for my family, esp I'm on budget.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.