Recommendation for a new CPU Chassis

vieri_best

Reaction score
Any nice and on offer ones at the IT show u guys can recommend me?
Wanna port everything over from my old Cooler Master CM 690 III Mid Tower.
SIbei old liao so thought of going for a new look. Is it easy to port everything over? Was looking at some themalake ones seems pretty:o
My noob qns is my old parts like the mobo is compatible to fix on new chassis too right? Peisei i only know how to change in and out parts but not build a desktop from scratch.
My budget $100- $150.

Last edited:

wat8rsp0ut

Reaction score
Any nice and on offer ones at the IT show u guys can recommend me?
Wanna port everything over from my old Cooler Master CM 690 III Mid Tower.
SIbei old liao so thought of going for a new look. Is it easy to port everything over? Was looking at some themalake ones seems pretty:o
My noob qns is my old parts like the mobo is compatible to fix on new cpu too right? Peisei i only know how to change in and out parts but not build a desktop from scratch.
My budget $100- $150.

MOBOs will only take in CPU that shares the same socket. If your mobo is very old and you want to put a new cpu in u better check if its compatible.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.