M1 Fibre Deals

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score
how do you know that the recontract online is successful? i'm just afraid that mine isnt and the plan reverts back to $29 for 300mbps after Sunday.

You get an email with the contract once u do it online and submit.

WheelOftime

Reaction score
is there something wrong with the m1's website? I cant seem to recontract online. It brings me to the home page when i'm at the last step trying to check out....

same problem, they refuse to admit something not working on their website. very frustrating

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
I just went down to M1 Waterway to recontract and feedback to the staff on the website. He acknowledged the problem and told me there are others who faced the same issue too. But he told me you still need to go to m1shop to sign the contract even if you recontract online, but at least the promo is secured.

same problem, they refuse to admit something not working on their website. very frustrating

jaxel80

Reaction score
No, ONT installation charge is actually done by M1, that's why can waive. Activation charge is by Netlink Trust, to hook up the Fibre connection.

TP is the Termination Point. That's installed by Netlink Trust, formerly known as OpenNet, mostly for free in the past. If you have to install now, it cost $235.40 for HDB flats, much higher for landed property.

Ok i get it now e registration fee is charged by NLT n e ont terminal activation is by m1....hence tat y e registration fee m1 cnt waive....haiz

jaxel80

Reaction score
SingTel owns NLT, of course they can just waive off whenever they want.

M1 have to pay NLT, I don't think they'll waive it off unless you're Sunriser, after all they earn not much through the M1 Fibre actually.

Ok makes sense....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.