www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Tech Show Central (COMEX 2019) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-show-central-comex-2019-394/)
-   -   Beware of Atrix Dynamics in IT Show... (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-show-central-comex-2019-394/beware-atrix-dynamics-show-6003956.html)

Henry Ng 17-07-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serangoon55 (Post 115510541)
Just bought a Toshiba laptop from them during the May/June PC show. They said it is a demo unit. Recently when I try to update the Firmware for the TPM it ask for a Owner password. Called them they said they do not know the password. Clearly this is not a demo unit but is a second hand unit. Yesterday a warning message start popping up saying Window 10 licence is expiring soon asking me to upgrade it.. So it appear that they have loaded some kind of temporally Windows 10 and pretend that the laptop come with Windows 10 pro.

You can go to their shop to make noise loud loud and say u will go to CASE and take legal action if they do not refund.

dreamcatcher3 24-07-2018 02:38 PM

Yes agree.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5star_pundit (Post 115511922)
always buy from authorised distributors even though the price is slightly higher
but at least it comes with warranty and peace of mind


Reesey 27-07-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderbun (Post 115149443)
This shop so jialat? Just bought a laptop online and going their shop to collect....

did everything work out for you?

Molly Mon 18-02-2019 04:27 PM

Is new Infinito Atrix Group is Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd?

cscs3 19-02-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Ng (Post 115536664)
You can go to their shop to make noise loud loud and say u will go to CASE and take legal action if they do not refund.

Another Newstead looks alike dealer!

EclipseR_ 20-02-2019 10:06 PM

Report CASE bah

acidhurt 26-02-2019 01:02 AM

Sharing my experience with this shop on Qoo10 called Infinito ATRiX. Saw they post a new listing on Asus laptop. I find it good deal with cart coupon and grab it on Sunday. Payment done, opt for self collection next day. At the shop, they told me this model currently no stocks, either wait for few days or get those older models. I refused and cancel the order on the spot.. Qoo10 approved the refund, but bank process will take quite sometime which cost alot of inconvenience..

Imagine those who bought it and opt for free delivery.. Wait until cow come home also haven't receive your laptop and your credit card have been charged.. Don't know why seller wan to post and sell something that they don't have.. sickening..

http://i66.tinypic.com/334lzbb.jpg

lifeishard 26-02-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidhurt (Post 119390088)
Sharing my experience with this shop on Qoo10 called Infinito ATRiX. Saw they post a new listing on Asus laptop. I find it good deal with cart coupon and grab it on Sunday. Payment done, opt for self collection next day. At the shop, they told me this model currently no stocks, either wait for few days or get those older models. I refused and cancel the order on the spot.. Qoo10 approved the refund, but bank process will take quite sometime which cost alot of inconvenience..

Imagine those who bought it and opt for free delivery.. Wait until cow come home also haven't receive your laptop and your credit card have been charged.. Don't know why seller wan to post and sell something that they don't have.. sickening..

http://i66.tinypic.com/334lzbb.jpg

bank refund only few days leh if your q10 order is at shipping requested stage which allows you to cancel...

by the way this model at this pricing is not even attractive at the start...gtx 1060 model right?

jas1701 26-02-2019 11:14 AM

Why don get from retail shops....their invoice will contain the sale person who serve you. Any issue within 7 days can go back and might get 1 to 1 exchange.

harky 04-03-2019 08:40 AM

saw fb, got ppl complain on this shop.

WhiteAnt 04-03-2019 10:18 PM

call police and submit this to court for fraud and scam crime

jail the owners

cscs3 04-03-2019 11:38 PM

If there is shop in show selling Counterfeit product. Show organizer should be the first party to get responsibility.

Molly Mon 07-03-2019 09:35 AM

I bought Lenovo ideapad from them (Infinito Atrix). I trusted them since they are authorised dealer according to Lenovo website.

My mistake was I opened the package after 2 week time since I have already checked the laptop at the shop and I was busy to look at it. Power cord was missing.

Contacted to their given ph nos. One replied after like I can even give birth a baby. Told them to deliver since it was their careless. They refused to deliver and didn’t even say sorry. I just didn’t want to talk too much nor complain with those idiots. So I went and collected the cord.

Gohh! Laptop were not charged even though power cable is connected. It shut down itself automatically and could not be turned on. Lenovo service came down and checked. Motherboard was damaged. How the hell brand new laptop motherboard was damaged?

So please be careful with this irresponsible shop. Lack of respect and lousy service.
In fact, there is no difference price buying Lenovo official website directly and all those authorized retail shop. I checked on this ideapad on Lenovo website it is even cheaper.

K202020K 07-03-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly Mon (Post 119553291)
I bought Lenovo ideapad from them (Infinito Atrix). I trusted them since they are authorised dealer according to Lenovo website.

My mistake was I opened the package after 2 week time since I have already checked the laptop at the shop and I was busy to look at it. Power cord was missing.

Contacted to their given ph nos. One replied after like I can even give birth a baby. Told them to deliver since it was their careless. They refused to deliver and didn’t even say sorry. I just didn’t want to talk too much nor complain with those idiots. So I went and collected the cord.

Gohh! Laptop were not charged even though power cable is connected. It shut down itself automatically and could not be turned on. Lenovo service came down and checked. Motherboard was damaged. How the hell brand new laptop motherboard was damaged?

So please be careful with this irresponsible shop. Lack of respect and lousy service.
In fact, there is no difference price buying Lenovo official website directly and all those authorized retail shop. I checked on this ideapad on Lenovo website it is even cheaper.

Uppy uppy up up
For edmwers awareness and resolution of potential buyer's remorse

Tan Gee Ming 08-03-2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harky (Post 119498037)
saw fb, got ppl complain on this shop.

lol u are an expert in this field.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.