Beware of Atrix Dynamics in IT Show...

acidhurt

Reaction score
Sharing my experience with this shop on Qoo10 called Infinito ATRiX. Saw they post a new listing on Asus laptop. I find it good deal with cart coupon and grab it on Sunday. Payment done, opt for self collection next day. At the shop, they told me this model currently no stocks, either wait for few days or get those older models. I refused and cancel the order on the spot.. Qoo10 approved the refund, but bank process will take quite sometime which cost alot of inconvenience..

Imagine those who bought it and opt for free delivery.. Wait until cow come home also haven't receive your laptop and your credit card have been charged.. Don't know why seller wan to post and sell something that they don't have.. sickening..

334lzbb.jpg

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sharing my experience with this shop on Qoo10 called Infinito ATRiX. Saw they post a new listing on Asus laptop. I find it good deal with cart coupon and grab it on Sunday. Payment done, opt for self collection next day. At the shop, they told me this model currently no stocks, either wait for few days or get those older models. I refused and cancel the order on the spot.. Qoo10 approved the refund, but bank process will take quite sometime which cost alot of inconvenience..

Imagine those who bought it and opt for free delivery.. Wait until cow come home also haven't receive your laptop and your credit card have been charged.. Don't know why seller wan to post and sell something that they don't have.. sickening..

334lzbb.jpg

bank refund only few days leh if your q10 order is at shipping requested stage which allows you to cancel...

by the way this model at this pricing is not even attractive at the start...gtx 1060 model right?

jas1701

Master Member
Reaction score
Why don get from retail shops....their invoice will contain the sale person who serve you. Any issue within 7 days can go back and might get 1 to 1 exchange.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
saw fb, got ppl complain on this shop.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
call police and submit this to court for fraud and scam crime

jail the owners

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there is shop in show selling Counterfeit product. Show organizer should be the first party to get responsibility.

Molly Mon

Reaction score
I bought Lenovo ideapad from them (Infinito Atrix). I trusted them since they are authorised dealer according to Lenovo website.

My mistake was I opened the package after 2 week time since I have already checked the laptop at the shop and I was busy to look at it. Power cord was missing.

Contacted to their given ph nos. One replied after like I can even give birth a baby. Told them to deliver since it was their careless. They refused to deliver and didn’t even say sorry. I just didn’t want to talk too much nor complain with those idiots. So I went and collected the cord.

Gohh! Laptop were not charged even though power cable is connected. It shut down itself automatically and could not be turned on. Lenovo service came down and checked. Motherboard was damaged. How the hell brand new laptop motherboard was damaged?

So please be careful with this irresponsible shop. Lack of respect and lousy service.
In fact, there is no difference price buying Lenovo official website directly and all those authorized retail shop. I checked on this ideapad on Lenovo website it is even cheaper.

K202020K

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought Lenovo ideapad from them (Infinito Atrix). I trusted them since they are authorised dealer according to Lenovo website.

My mistake was I opened the package after 2 week time since I have already checked the laptop at the shop and I was busy to look at it. Power cord was missing.

Contacted to their given ph nos. One replied after like I can even give birth a baby. Told them to deliver since it was their careless. They refused to deliver and didn’t even say sorry. I just didn’t want to talk too much nor complain with those idiots. So I went and collected the cord.

Gohh! Laptop were not charged even though power cable is connected. It shut down itself automatically and could not be turned on. Lenovo service came down and checked. Motherboard was damaged. How the hell brand new laptop motherboard was damaged?

So please be careful with this irresponsible shop. Lack of respect and lousy service.
In fact, there is no difference price buying Lenovo official website directly and all those authorized retail shop. I checked on this ideapad on Lenovo website it is even cheaper.

Uppy uppy up up
For edmwers awareness and resolution of potential buyer's remorse

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd --> Incompetent company with staff that do not deliver what they promise. Here's my experience with Atrix...

I bought a refurbished Macbook from Atrix in Sept 2017 during the IT fair. Just after they collected my payment...they say sorry we don't have stock! Collect from our shop after 3 days, they say.

I requested them to deliver to my place since it was their fault...and they did so after 3 weeks !!! after me giving them many reminders.

Even when the guy came to deliver he did not bring all the items. And promptly put the redeemed stamp on the invoice saying the remaining items he'll bring in a few days. Its coming close to 3 months, am still waiting for the promised free items.

Now, the staff does not even respond to my messages...so much for customer service. Another one of the Sim Lim Sq company with rude staff and NO business ethics.

- this is sad leh. collected $$ and then say dont have stock.
- if the seller says he can deliver within a few days, the delivery should not take 3 weeks or 3 months.
- the thing about sim lim square is that u can only buy computer parts, other things all cannot buy. last time i went there to buy something, the shop tell me dont have stock and ask me to buy other brands instead. so now i seldom buy things from there anymore.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
always buy from authorised distributors even though the price is slightly higher
but at least it comes with warranty and peace of mind

why not buy directly from manufacturer website online such as dell, asus?

Last edited:

transparos

Reaction score

So your motherboard spoil but still under warranty right?

I know you just bought it but who knows they give u a refurbished set with no warranty...

K202020K

Master Member
Reaction score
The best is to buy from these established retailers. Can sleep well at night, guaranteed.
â—Ź Best Denki
â—Ź Harvey Norman
â—Ź Courts
Mark my words.

cuteboy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes beware of ATRIX. Shady asf. Went to their expo fair last weekend, advertised 10 sets/ day are preorders. The models are all old one some more. Such shitty Co shouldn't exist

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
Why don get from retail shops....their invoice will contain the sale person who serve you. Any issue within 7 days can go back and might get 1 to 1 exchange.

why not buy the computer parts and assemble the computer urself? if u buy from reputable manufacturers, u dont have to be scared of any bad things happen.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.