Beware of Atrix Dynamics in IT Show...

aekjobs

Reaction score
Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd --> Incompetent company with staff that do not deliver what they promise. Here's my experience with Atrix...

I bought a refurbished Macbook from Atrix in Sept 2017 during the IT fair. Just after they collected my payment...they say sorry we don't have stock! Collect from our shop after 3 days, they say.

I requested them to deliver to my place since it was their fault...and they did so after 3 weeks !!! after me giving them many reminders.

Even when the guy came to deliver he did not bring all the items. And promptly put the redeemed stamp on the invoice saying the remaining items he'll bring in a few days. Its coming close to 3 months, am still waiting for the promised free items.

Now, the staff does not even respond to my messages...so much for customer service. Another one of the Sim Lim Sq company with rude staff and NO business ethics.

travelinspiration360

Reaction score
Look out for Refurbished Laptop that they try to sell as brand new

I encountered sales person who try to sell refurbished laptops as though they are brand new. They don't say a word until you ask them. i think it's ridiculous. But there again.. if the deal is too good to be true, it is really too good to be true.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I encountered sales person who try to sell refurbished laptops as though they are brand new. They don't say a word until you ask them. i think it's ridiculous. But there again.. if the deal is too good to be true, it is really too good to be true.
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/WMP-GRACE...11-6INCH-32GB-EMMC/576649507?selectedOptions=

bought this laptop from them. received a defective product with dead pixels, not sure if it is refurbished or not. now trying to get a 1 for 1 exchange.

James Tang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd --> Incompetent company with staff that do not deliver what they promise. Here's my experience with Atrix...

I bought a refurbished Macbook from Atrix in Sept 2017 during the IT fair. Just after they collected my payment...they say sorry we don't have stock! Collect from our shop after 3 days, they say.

I requested them to deliver to my place since it was their fault...and they did so after 3 weeks !!! after me giving them many reminders.

Even when the guy came to deliver he did not bring all the items. And promptly put the redeemed stamp on the invoice saying the remaining items he'll bring in a few days. Its coming close to 3 months, am still waiting for the promised free items.

Now, the staff does not even respond to my messages...so much for customer service. Another one of the Sim Lim Sq company with rude staff and NO business ethics.

Based on your experience and what you have described, this company can be considered a scam. Report to CASE

spiderbun

Reaction score
This shop so jialat? Just bought a laptop online and going their shop to collect....

serangoon55

Reaction score
Just bought a Toshiba laptop from them during the May/June PC show. They said it is a demo unit. Recently when I try to update the Firmware for the TPM it ask for a Owner password. Called them they said they do not know the password. Clearly this is not a demo unit but is a second hand unit. Yesterday a warning message start popping up saying Window 10 licence is expiring soon asking me to upgrade it.. So it appear that they have loaded some kind of temporally Windows 10 and pretend that the laptop come with Windows 10 pro.

jas1701

Master Member
Reaction score
I no longer purchase from shows. I rather go retails stall, more time to discuss with sale staff. Once purchased, receipt have the staff name on it. Any problem can go back within 7 days.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
always buy from authorised distributors even though the price is slightly higher
but at least it comes with warranty and peace of mind

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Toshiba laptop from them during the May/June PC show. They said it is a demo unit. Recently when I try to update the Firmware for the TPM it ask for a Owner password. Called them they said they do not know the password. Clearly this is not a demo unit but is a second hand unit. Yesterday a warning message start popping up saying Window 10 licence is expiring soon asking me to upgrade it.. So it appear that they have loaded some kind of temporally Windows 10 and pretend that the laptop come with Windows 10 pro.

You can go to their shop to make noise loud loud and say u will go to CASE and take legal action if they do not refund.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.