Laptop cooler

crapp0

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody noticed if there are any sales on laptop coolers, like cooler master?

There doesnt seem to be any brochures.

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm looking for this too. I think what they have are the budget type across those accessories stores and not the professional type.

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody noticed if there are any sales on laptop coolers, like cooler master?

There doesnt seem to be any brochures.

I brought a $14 from one indian booth. The fan strenght totally cannot make it, but no choice since i cant find a better one. I just brought my first gaming laptop and dont want to take risk. Use it first while looking for better one.

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I brought a $14 from one indian booth. The fan strenght totally cannot make it, but no choice since i cant find a better one. I just brought my first gaming laptop and dont want to take risk. Use it first while looking for better one.
Err i bought the coolermaster one. And they have pretty many choices and range. Hidden at level 6 corner

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What model is ur gaming laptop?

shawn_mikey

Reaction score

I have previously bought one from challenger roughly around the same price. Valore brand, I think it is pretty decent, though not the as good as compared to the better brands like cooler master (but pricier of course). Hardly see them having sales or promotion.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.