[Official] ASUS @ IT Show 2018 - Brochures & Promo

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score

stevenson

Reaction score
Hello! Yes, the VC66-B137Z comes with pre-packed wireless mouse and keyboard. Unfortunately, the grocery voucher cannot be converted into cash discount. But you can drop by and haggle with the promoter? :s13:

Thanks for reply. May I know which booth should I proceed to my purchase?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

It should be available, but we will not be able to tell you for sure. It would be best if you drop by IT show to find out.

Thank you.

I've been looking for VIVOBOOK X405UQ-BM236T. Is this still available.

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
diy self or buy a whole desktop, that's a question.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Don’t see it having promo in the brochures though....

Hi there,

Please check out HWZ tech portal for the flyer or our first few thread with flyer listing.

Thank you.

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For video and photo editing, which Asus notebook is recommended?
I have not bought a notebook for 8 years so very lost with so many brand’s and models around now.

pcbaby

Reaction score
Zenbook UX331UN-EG008T

Hi Asus, what is the best best discounted price for this zenbook during the show. would like to order 1 if price is good. Tq

winter_lai_liao

Reaction score
Hi Asus, what is the best best discounted price for this zenbook during the show. would like to order 1 if price is good. Tq

why not the UX430UN

this is the hot deal with discounted price of $1698. im also on your side for the preference of a lighter uX331. please persuade me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.