Samsung SSD Cashback

joelhaw

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Anyone of your bought Samsung SSD during the show and has not received the cashback? I emailed to them, no response. I called their main company and the person gave me the PIC no. but the line always engaged, it is about 3 weeks since I submitted the claim. Anybody has any similar to share, any numbers to call? Thanks! :)

joelhaw

Reaction score
if its EA, they should have rebate to your account. have u contacted them b4? (since i have no idea if u mean u contact samsung or EA)

I checked and they have yet to refund into my account. I contacted EA but their customer service sucks! email never reply as well. Customer Service = ZERO!

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
Same case as u.
Mine 1 month already, no cashback.

Emailed them also no reply.

If I didn't see this thread, I would have forgotten about it.

tmfwy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not aware of EA direct cash back

I remembered there was a $20 cash back for 2.5" Sammy SSD
But it was given by Samsung Direct. You had to go to their redemption Centre beside Funan. i think.

joelhaw

Reaction score
Same case as u.
Mine 1 month already, no cashback.

Emailed them also no reply.

If I didn't see this thread, I would have forgotten about it.

let's call their main office and make noise on Monday. They are damn one kind... hope they don't cheat the cashback money. I am going to report to Samsung as well for such irresponsible and unresponsive company.

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
let's call their main office and make noise on Monday. They are damn one kind... hope they don't cheat the cashback money. I am going to report to Samsung as well for such irresponsible and unresponsive company.

Suan le la.
Not worth so much trouble for $20. ( 250gb for mine )

joelhaw

Reaction score
I m surprised so few people did not receive the cashback, or maybe they don't frequent this forum?

Anyway I have written to Samsung to complain about the company, hope Samsung will do something about it.

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
I received mine too, but I bought the ssd at like end-april/early-may tho.

the customer service at eternal asia seems quite helpful tho they replied to my emails quite promptly, but the cashback is rather slow

R4YM0ND

Reaction score
i submitted the may redemption too but also have not gotten the cash back. emailed them no reply!!

joelhaw

Reaction score
I received mine too, but I bought the ssd at like end-april/early-may tho.

the customer service at eternal asia seems quite helpful tho they replied to my emails quite promptly, but the cashback is rather slow

which email address you sent to?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.