www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Tech Show Central (PC Show 2019) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-show-central-pc-show-2019-394/)
-   -   Wireless Earbuds Promo/Recommendations (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-show-central-pc-show-2019-394/wireless-earbuds-promo-recommendations-6004679.html)

Matrock5 09-03-2019 10:45 AM

U have to plug in your usb cable to charge your ear buds together with the box.

The other brands like Apple allows u to charge your ear buds wirelessly while in the box without having to plug in any usb cables.

Which means when u go out ur ear buds are charged wirelessly while on the go. The creative ones does not have this feature.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s-ghost (Post 119586718)
oh i thought can? isn't that the intention of the box...i read ontheir website this:

The charging case provides up to 2 times of recharge on both earbuds — that's 20 hours!


YoYoMa88 09-03-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusionist_85 (Post 119583072)
Receive calls since it has Mic

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Like not very clear

>

Sent from google pixel 3 xl using GAGT

CrunchTime 09-03-2019 02:53 PM

Sorry to hijack - so which wireless earbuds would you all recommend getting at the IT show? Plan to use it for leisure and gym, thanks! :)

kenchi 09-03-2019 03:31 PM

They don’t have a diffvsize silicon ear pud?

Quote:

Originally Posted by animeonegai (Post 119584906)
tried the outlier air. its quite worth. considering the sound quality, soundstage is wide. isolation is very good (can cancel most noise if you are listening to music). alot of bass. mids not as warm or forward. volume not as loud unless you want to crank up to over 60%. the promoter say the earbud got its own volume separate from the system volume (which i doubt).

All in all, very good to buy. The only issue is the silicon ear tip that comes with it. You can only stick to it.


kenchi 09-03-2019 03:32 PM

Stil puzzling
So if u use one pud on ear
And put the other one to charge on the box it won’t auto change mode ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrock5 (Post 119587452)
U have to plug in your usb cable to charge your ear buds together with the box.

The other brands like Apple allows u to charge your ear buds wirelessly while in the box without having to plug in any usb cables.

Which means when u go out ur ear buds are charged wirelessly while on the go. The creative ones does not have this feature.


s-ghost 09-03-2019 04:38 PM

creative still no stock, need to preorder

earbuds one size nia, they will give extra pair same size

can just put in earbuds to box to charge, as per what i understand

Barbarblacksheep 09-03-2019 04:51 PM

To clear the air
1. Earbuds charge in case (if your case is charged ) same as airports
2. Can ans calls
3. Can skip track, change volume, etc
4. Noise isolation not as good as jabra elite active 65t
5. Not possible to change buds as the "tip" is v small and shallow (staff claims there will be other bid sizes in future)
6. No stock at fair, need to pre-order w 2weeks wait

s-ghost 09-03-2019 05:14 PM

do you all feel like the earbuds stuff you ears so much, like a vacuum and it gets uncomfortable?

animeonegai 09-03-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s-ghost (Post 119593098)
do you all feel like the earbuds stuff you ears so much, like a vacuum and it gets uncomfortable?

no. its silicon. not ceramic. :s22:

s-ghost 09-03-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animeonegai (Post 119593382)
no. its silicon. not ceramic. :s22:

no, not just the earbuds, but the entire thing, because it kind of "seal" up the ear hole

YoYoMa88 09-03-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbarblacksheep (Post 119592816)
To clear the air
1. Earbuds charge in case (if your case is charged ) same as airports
2. Can ans calls
3. Can skip track, change volume, etc
4. Noise isolation not as good as jabra elite active 65t
5. Not possible to change buds as the "tip" is v small and shallow (staff claims there will be other bid sizes in future)
6. No stock at fair, need to pre-order w 2weeks wait

Voice Call use like not very clear?



>

Sent from google pixel 3 xl using GAGT

s-ghost 09-03-2019 10:17 PM

think will just order online since got 14 days return policy

does the 14 days start from order date anyone knows?

dnka 09-03-2019 10:57 PM

which of these earbuds support aptx btw?

personally, aptx would be a bonus, good sound quality, good batt life and IP rating would be more impt... eyeing on jabra active 65t now.

Chalkycliffs 09-03-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdspd8 (Post 119552558)
No review yet. You should be able to try it out at their booth in IT Show.




The place is so damn noisy... can't hear

Matrock5 10-03-2019 01:30 AM

https://i.imgur.com/whXX6AZ.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbarblacksheep (Post 119592816)
To clear the air
1. Earbuds charge in case (if your case is charged ) same as airports
2. Can ans calls
3. Can skip track, change volume, etc
4. Noise isolation not as good as jabra elite active 65t
5. Not possible to change buds as the "tip" is v small and shallow (staff claims there will be other bid sizes in future)
6. No stock at fair, need to pre-order w 2weeks wait



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.