Sony 1000XM2 Price?

wat8rsp0ut

Reaction score
U can buy at sennheiser online store or sennheiser official store at shopee. There's a discount code for 10% off

Thanks. The 10% discount on top of the discounted price of 449.
Managed to whack PXC 550 at $404.50.
Super good deal!

Swayer

Reaction score
In fact, Sennheiser booth also have the 10% additional discount when you sign up as member. Quite impressive that the PXC 550 is comparable to QC 35II or Sony WH-1000XM2. I'm also considering this for the price.

DiCaprio

Reaction score
This xm2 is the V2 right? I have the v1 with the famous headband cracking issue. Been using for 3 mths so far so good. Anyone has any experience if this was resolved for the v2?

Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT

ondooy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
using this for 4 months now, been great no issues so far.:D

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
Interested in B&W PX. Available at special price in IT Show, or have to go B&W Millenia Walk to buy?

Xunnobi

Reaction score
Interested in B&W PX. Available at special price in IT Show, or have to go B&W Millenia Walk to buy?

Didnt see b&w in IT show, but I rmb seeing from lazada that theres $30 off list price and you can get additional rebate discount through CC, shopback and being a liveup member. One thing to note, its not sold directly by b&w

From review, seems like b&w PX might not be as comfy as the others.

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought the from stereos electronics yesterday. was choosing between qc35ii and 1000x m2. not an audiophile, sat there listened to songs using both.

W0AtbZE.jpg

bose was indeed more comfy but the sony won in terms of sound quality for me. also got a free Jays u-jay wired headphone :s13: planning to sell to offset the sony’s cost by a bit.

d8SWmJm.jpg

price of sony wh-1000x m2 at stereos is 521 if you’re a member (free sign up too)

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought the from stereos electronics yesterday. was choosing between qc35ii and 1000x m2. not an audiophile, sat there listened to songs using both.

W0AtbZE.jpg

bose was indeed more comfy but the sony won in terms of sound quality for me. also got a free Jays u-jay wired headphone :s13: planning to sell to offset the sony’s cost by a bit.

d8SWmJm.jpg

price of sony wh-1000x m2 at stereos is 521 if you’re a member (free sign up too)

give u the best SQ but the comfort sucks u won't get anything out from the headphones. btw, hinge crack is not cover under sony warranty. so good luck fighting for it. :)

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
give u the best SQ but the comfort sucks u won't get anything out from the headphones. btw, hinge crack is not cover under sony warranty. so good luck fighting for it. :)
i think comfort is relative, different for everyone. it may be comfy for you but not for me and vice versa.

noted with thanks for the hinge crank :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.