Android TV Box

rubicon

Master Member
Reaction score
for tvb anywhere plus, is it better to get Android TV (Xiaomi Mi Box S) or normal android box? Need to sideload the app right?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for tvb anywhere plus, is it better to get Android TV (Xiaomi Mi Box S) or normal android box? Need to sideload the app right?
There's a compatibility list for the app. If you're using a box which supports android tv os, the play store has it

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both Mi Box S (MDZ-22-AB) and the older version Mi Box Global version (MDZ-16-AB) are compatible with TVB Anywhere+ TV version.

Take note TVB Anywhere+ TV version is only for paid members (SVOD subscription).

SVOD stand for?

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I am aware that it only works with premium membership. Just wanted to confirm before that it works with my box before committing

No contract and no credit card info required if you buy using mobile phone bill.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone on MR Wi-Fi having issues logging in to tvbanywhere+ service today?

bosscaster

Reaction score
Appreciate it if anyone can advise on how to activate TVB anywhere+ on Mi Box.
I downloaded the app directly from Google Play (not side-loaded from mobile version).

When i run the app, it shows a 6 digit pairing PIN (valid for 30 mins) and asks me go online to register.
From Mi Box, i opened up web browser to TVB anywhere+ website to activate device, but it always return incorrect PIN error message.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the app directly from Google Play (not side-loaded from mobile version).

When i run the app, it shows a 6 digit pairing PIN (valid for 30 mins) and asks me go online to register.
From Mi Box, i opened up web browser to TVB anywhere+ website to activate device, but it always return incorrect PIN error message.
Only premium (paid) membership can activate. Free member will always fail

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Earlier i also have the same problem but after i sign up via Starhub i am able to do it. Sign thru Starhub is cheaper than direct from TVB.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

How do I sign into the Singtel TV go app on the mi box s

It's the one I downloaded directly on the mi box s play store . Stuck after keying in nirc. I am on starhub fibre but have a Mio TV subscription

The WiFi is connected to the starhub ont.

Do I need to use the app from the mobile phone and sideload that instead?

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

mankind66

Reaction score
tAbNPSp.jpg

Latest beelink gt mini A
Support Netflix 4k

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest beelink gt mini A
Support Netflix 4k

Do not buy as I believe the Netflix certification is fake. It will not run Netflix 4k or even HD in the future once Netflix finds out and blacklist all Beelink boxes. This happened to Mecool before and now all Mecool boxes can not run Netflix HD.

If you need Netflix 4k, buy a proper certified device like Mi Box S, Amazon FireTV Stick 4K and Nvidia Shield TV.

newfrog

Reaction score
Can't log in from M1 too to pair a device, even today. Error msg says Web page has moved or not available.

Unique.Melody

Reaction score
What internet speeds are you guys getting on your boxes to get smooth video playback while streaming live TV or video via the box.

I'm having around 32Mbps down and 20Mbps up when testing via speedtest app but my stream still lags once awhile. and the quality of live TV is not even 4k. its either 720p or SD quality. anyone knows what is going on here? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.