HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grunn Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #1

Grunn Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Have anyone tried this brand before? I saw it selling in a few places like Expo and Giant... The salesperson said that they will be participating in the upcoming SITEX Show. Apparently it German brand and comes with app control and mapping system.

Last edited by Zatjh88; 12-11-2018 at 05:00 PM..
Zatjh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:58 PM   #2

Have anyone tried this brand before? I saw it selling in a few places like Expo and Giant... The salesperson said that they will be participating in the upcoming SITEX Show. Apparently it German brand and comes with app control and mapping system..
nope but my mum bought their dual intelligent cooker during expo with some freebies and she loves it.

imo their products should be okay as their product's quality looks really good.

Last edited by Hendoor; 12-11-2018 at 05:01 PM..
Hendoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #3

Have anyone tried this brand before? I saw it selling in a few places like Expo and Giant... The salesperson said that they will be participating in the upcoming SITEX Show. Apparently it German brand and comes with app control and mapping system.
Nothing beats the Xiaomi Robot Cleaner Gen 1. For it's price ($3*0), it's pretty much unbeatable. Go check it out.
idjekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 06:35 PM   #4

Am using their Gyrobot currently, bought it at Metro around 1 year ago. Product seems good, cleans very well, has an app which is easy to use. Saw it selling at Gain city and Giant outlets too. Can compare prices before purchasing at Sitex.
Piggyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 08:17 PM   #5

Am using their Gyrobot currently, bought it at Metro around 1 year ago. Product seems good, cleans very well, has an app which is easy to use. Saw it selling at Gain city and Giant outlets too. Can compare prices before purchasing at Sitex.
Got Grunn's i6-Gyroscope Robot in the end with their promo bundle with dual intelligent cooker and digital air fryer. My wife and I are very happy and satisfied with the robot. Its intelligent enough to really help us with our vacuuming effort.
Zatjh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 12:43 PM   #6

looks good
Cueticueti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 09:52 PM   #7

My friend using it. Heard good reviews
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.