Starhub: No 12mth Home insured

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Ytd signed up for new fiber line. Cso told me that there was some issues with home insured as it will override the current home insurance? So she claimed SH is not issuing that insurance

jus to check what freebies did they give? I got a 30 bucks Robinson voucher and free prepaid sim

sim21

Reaction score
When u nv pay ur starhub bill for months , they can burn down ur house to recover their equipment and O$P$ from the insurer.

:s13: i talk cock one. i also don know..

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ytd signed up for new fiber line. Cso told me that there was some issues with home insured as it will override the current home insurance? So she claimed SH is not issuing that insurance

jus to check what freebies did they give? I got a 30 bucks Robinson voucher and free prepaid sim
Is this home insurance for 12 months free from chubb? CSO told me not to sign up but never tell me why.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.