HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

My head is at stake

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2018, 07:35 PM   #1

My head is at stake

Yesterday I recontract my home fibre broadband and top up 10$ for the wifi mesh. However they say the tech show no stock need redeem at orchard central/ comcentre.
But the thing is she never send us the redemption letter for us to print which she promised will send. Any advice for me?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
CoolieFromSinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:12 PM   #2

Whoever ID sign that .. write a letter of authorization .. then go comcenter take the router ... they can check from system.
RouK3ziLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:45 PM   #3
Master Member

Yesterday I recontract my home fibre broadband and top up 10$ for the wifi mesh. However they say the tech show no stock need redeem at orchard central/ comcentre.
But the thing is she never send us the redemption letter for us to print which she promised will send. Any advice for me?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
Best to wait a few days as usually they will be busy during show period.

They would not be the one to send you the redemption letter but will be those Singtel CSO task.

Usually those in the show are not Telco staff but Exclusive Partners who may not have the full authority and have to pass to Telco staff to handle any follow-up.
eric3743 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #4

There will be a record on the contract if device is issued. Don't worry, they can check from the system.
dexboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #5

call the redemption center and figure it out
Motoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.